Author Topic: NFL: Cooper Kupp was definitely talking over her head 😂  (Read 796 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
NFL: Cooper Kupp was definitely talking over her head 😂
« on: January 24, 2022, 11:34:27 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: NFL: Cooper Kupp was definitely talking over her head 😂
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 12:10:52 PM »
😂

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 02:40:03 PM »
Maybe the greatest weekend of playoff games ever.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 03:04:17 PM »
Kupp is a fantastic player.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 03:29:08 PM »
99% of Getbig.com members don't watch the NFL. That would actually require them to be actual adult men.

I watch football when my teams are playing and not dead last out of contention. We had season tickets to the local college games my entire childhood. Not a die hard fantasy player but have watched plenty of football. But he still took that shit to Madden Pro level

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 04:04:04 PM »
^^^
What you just said is that you are not an NFL fan. Doesn't make you any less of a man because you prefer to spend your time posting on a chat forum day and night like a teenage girl vs watching men's sports.

I am not a fan because I don't watch 3 games every Sunday and play fantasy football? I have been to dozens of NFL Games live in person. I have watched hundreds. I typically follow at least 2 teams a season but then lose interest when they are out of the playoffs. So yeah maybe I watch on average 20 games a season. I also have seen almost every significant MMA and Boxing match in the last 35 years hell I watched UFC 1 and Tyson Holmes when they happened and everything since I got every fucking PPV for decades. I had showtime and HBO just for their boxing. I also race a fucking late model dirt car. Don't talk to me about Mens sports.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 04:34:31 PM »
I am not a fan because I don't watch 3 games every Sunday and play fantasy football? I have been to dozens of NFL Games live in person. I have watched hundreds. I typically follow at least 2 teams a season but then lose interest when they are out of the playoffs. So yeah maybe I watch on average 20 games a season. I also have seen almost every significant MMA and Boxing match in the last 35 years hell I watched UFC 1 and Tyson Holmes when they happened and everything since I got every fucking PPV for decades. I had showtime and HBO just for their boxing. I also race a fucking late model dirt car. Don't talk to me about Mens sports.

Nope, you are not a fan.  Sorry.