Author Topic: My Typical Day At Work  (Read 1734 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
My Typical Day At Work
« on: January 25, 2022, 08:53:18 AM »
Some people have asked me about what i actually do at work.  For the most part, everyone from me to management takes calls back to back...no exceptions but there are different divisions of customer service.   My job presently is in  the TYS dept...usually someone is getting divorced or when couples break up.  That usually makes up 60% of my calls.  I also handle service overflows for repeat callers, billing issues, tech support and approving adjustments for store representatives and and handling specialty case where a cusomer goes apeshit and demands a review.  I'm also a mentor to new representatives during their transition stage so i'll coach them periodically and check how they are doing and advise them .  Im usually assigned 2 people per month. 

Thats my job in a nutshell.. it sucks but it pays the bills
A

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Re: My Typical Day At Work
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 08:57:54 AM »

don't apologise for being successfull vince

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 09:16:05 AM »
leave to a country ass redneck to make onboarding at Walmart sound like IT job at google

once again with your past YouTube amibtitions - you would think you would record your "job", desk, computer setup, what you wear to such a prestigious job

but yet you give us your made up version of your life - do us all a favor - take your phone and do a walkthrough of the trailer including the dirt driveway with Buick eighty eight - complete shot of Queen Viss relaxing on the plastic wrapped couch - dial up internet on the gateway computer - old posters of "the joker" and wolves - the camera can almost capture the smell of moth balls and desperation

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 09:38:26 AM »
Sounds like you’ve got it made in the shade with pink lemonade

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 09:40:19 AM »
vince, im sure youre good at your job and if you want to there is room to advance
youre not afraid of hard work
youre a good guy mel

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 10:14:50 AM »
I can't stand being on the phone with customer service going over a bill. I can't even imagine the hell of doing that nonstop all day with an angry client yelling at me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 10:24:56 AM »
leave to a country ass redneck to make onboarding at Walmart sound like IT job at google

once again with your past YouTube amibtitions - you would think you would record your "job", desk, computer setup, what you wear to such a prestigious job

but yet you give us your made up version of your life - do us all a favor - take your phone and do a walkthrough of the trailer including the dirt driveway with Buick eighty eight - complete shot of Queen Viss relaxing on the plastic wrapped couch - dial up internet on the gateway computer - old posters of "the joker" and wolves - the camera can almost capture the smell of moth balls and desperation

You are 8 years behind so ler me catch you ip on things

-Divorced Vissy in 2014
-Left Lowes & Moved Back To Greenville In 2016
-Bought PreFab house in 2018
-Fucked Your Mom in The Ass in 2020
-Purchasing A Cabin And 2 acres of land in 2022

Still fucking your moms ass as well
-
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2022, 10:35:18 AM »

-Divorced Vissy in 2014

-

Lets see the Cabin and land you going unibomber on us now? The problem with living in the middle of nowhere you can't get delivery.

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2022, 10:35:50 AM »

-Divorced Vissy in 2014

-

Brutal if true.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2022, 10:36:18 AM »
Some people have asked me about what i actually do at work.  For the most part, everyone from me to management takes calls back to back...no exceptions but there are different divisions of customer service.   My job presently is in  the TYS dept...usually someone is getting divorced or when couples break up.  That usually makes up 60% of my calls.  I also handle service overflows for repeat callers, billing issues, tech support and approving adjustments for store representatives and and handling specialty case where a cusomer goes apeshit and demands a review.  I'm also a mentor to new representatives during their transition stage so i'll coach them periodically and check how they are doing and advise them .  Im usually assigned 2 people per month. 

Gotta get that paper.
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2022, 10:37:46 AM »
Dude, for your life, that’s all you need. When you have no wife or kids, and your place is paid for, it doesn’t matter what you do for a living because you’ll always have some money in the bank. Take a vacation once in a while, and be happy. Fuck the haterz V.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2022, 10:37:51 AM »

-Divorced Vissy in 2014

-

hell yea Vince

lmao off @ "divorced Queen Viss in 2014"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2022, 10:47:02 AM »
Lets see the Cabin and land you going unibomber on us now? The problem with living in the middle of nowhere you can't get delivery.

I can give two shits about the cabin.  Its 22 miles out from Lovelock NV at the Humbolt River Ranch Community. It just allows me to become a resident of Nevada and get an id so when i go to Reno or Las Vegas , i can buy weed at the store 🙂
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2022, 10:50:44 AM »

I can give two shits about the cabin.  It just allows me to become a resident of Nevada and get an id so when i go to Reno or Las Vegas , i can buy weed at the store 🙂
VVV likes the cannabis :o
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2022, 10:52:06 AM »
VVV likes the cannabis :o

I work at home now so no drug tested needed

Here's Humbolt.  A failed development from the 1990s.  People spent 20k an acre thinking it would be a new spot for gambling but it didnt.  The land at this point is dirt cheap
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2022, 11:01:56 AM »

This made me laugh......But this:

-Divorced Vissy in 2014

-

....had me dying!

You guys bring the heat every fucking time.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2022, 11:03:08 AM »

I can give two shits about the cabin.  Its 22 miles out from Lovelock NV at the Humbolt River Ranch Community. It just allows me to become a resident of Nevada and get an id so when i go to Reno or Las Vegas , i can buy weed at the store 🙂

Wait, you're leaving the East Coast? That's not good.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2022, 11:05:25 AM »
Wait, you're leaving the East Coast? That's not good.

"1"

Hell no, just going to commute there on vacation or just to hang out for a month or two in Reno
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2022, 11:08:16 AM »

Hell no, just going to commute there on vacation or just to hang out for a month or two in Reno

Good. We need Venom Vince on the East Coast!

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2022, 11:09:00 AM »

Did you do any research? You don't need to be a Nevada resident to legally purchase Marijuana at a store in Nevada. It is recreationally legal anyone from anywhere can walk into Planet 13 or any marijuana dispensary in the state and buy as much weed as they want. I own stock in planet 13 and have been there many times.

https://www.planet13lasvegas.com/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2022, 11:16:47 AM »
Did you do any research? You don't need to be a Nevada resident to legally purchase Marijuana at a store in Nevada. It is recreationally legal anyone from anywhere can walk into Planet 13 or any marijuana dispensary in the state and buy as much weed as they want. I own stock in planet 13 and have been there many times.

https://www.planet13lasvegas.com/

Im not just vacationing but having the id will make things easier to be there.  Now that i work from home, i can go anywhere i want to in the country
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2022, 11:36:48 AM »

I doubt anyone has ever asked what you do at work.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2022, 11:38:41 AM »

Getbig top thirty all timers can post anything they please, anytime they please.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2022, 12:25:02 PM »

I was bi-curious

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2022, 12:42:41 PM »

-Divorced Vissy in 2014

-
You left out the jaguar shenanigans Vince!!