Author Topic: DMT, and the other world  (Read 2294 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: DMT, and the other world
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2024, 09:31:25 AM »
Jesus smoking an ounce a day for anti cancer benefits? People are daft if they don't think smoking cannabis can effect the lungs like tobacco. I stopped inhaling weed last year and just lost over a hundred euro trying to import edibles from the US :(

If people waited until everything is perfect before taking a psychedelic then the wait would be eternal.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2024, 03:40:01 AM »
Thanks for the reply.

Yes I understand having a good setting. But people say, "don't do it if you have any unresolved issues." But isn't it why people take these in the first place, they are looking for some kind of answer? And who doesn't have "unresolved issues" lol. Then it's said it can bring out problems in yourself (and you may see negative aspects in others) you didn't even know you had. But these are trialed in people with anxiety and depression i.e. people with mental problems i.e. myself. In that new LSD trial they supposedly didn't see many negative reactions. Sometimes therapy is done while tripping but here they just had a person sitting there reading a book.

So I'm not really assured by any of your replies and don't know if I'm "stable" enough lol. I guess the only thing is to just do it, come what may? I would do a lower dose first as Ro recommended.

Yeah, the therapy thing is not an easy thing to understand how it fits but it might be lower dosages or it might be that the setting is better controlled because the person is treating the experience with respect.  It might be that they are more mentally conditioned for attacks of negativity.  I don't know.  You WILL be looking at yourself from a different angle.  That is perspective that is almost impossible to gain from anywhere else.  However, you may also realise just how pointless much of what you hold to be of worth is.  It's a bit of a shock.

If you choose to do it, ideally find someone who has had a bad moment and they will have the compassion and mental conditioning to handle the situation.  After suffering the one I went through (where the individual made me feel instantly suicidal) I've since handled a couple of moments for people.  You can get them back from the precipice, they just need positivity and distraction. 

If you don't know anybody, at least find someone to do it with or to sit with you.  Follow all the rules that you've probably read.  Don't do more because it isn't working.   

The other option is to combine it with loud music.  There is a lot less introspection with very loud music playing but of course, then you're in public and that in itself is a vulnerability.  With music, you'll likely find that it's more akin to a body high with visuals.  It won't really overly matter which music is playing either.  Probably electronic is the best for it.  It's very clear and it will ride through you like you wouldn't believe and it won't even matter if you don't generally listen to electronic music.  I probably wouldn't take acid / mushrooms and then go see slipknot or anything.  You want something that is fairly neutral or euphoria inducing.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2024, 03:47:25 AM »
If people waited until everything is perfect before taking a psychedelic then the wait would be eternal.

Nah, not perfection - just wait until you're educated about how it is when it goes bad and what to do, that you've made sure that you're in control of the people you're with, acquired the right substance and you've picked the right time and place to do it.

Or you might end up sitting in a room with a colossal dickhead that leaves you with a very bad memory from 20 years ago :-)

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2024, 04:28:58 PM »
Isnt wiggs supposed to be a christian. If so, mind altering drugs and searching to interact with parallel universes is haram. Repent.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2024, 11:54:45 PM »
Yeah, the therapy thing is not an easy thing to understand how it fits but it might be lower dosages or it might be that the setting is better controlled because the person is treating the experience with respect.  It might be that they are more mentally conditioned for attacks of negativity.  I don't know.  You WILL be looking at yourself from a different angle.  That is perspective that is almost impossible to gain from anywhere else.  However, you may also realise just how pointless much of what you hold to be of worth is.  It's a bit of a shock.

If you choose to do it, ideally find someone who has had a bad moment and they will have the compassion and mental conditioning to handle the situation.  After suffering the one I went through (where the individual made me feel instantly suicidal) I've since handled a couple of moments for people.  You can get them back from the precipice, they just need positivity and distraction. 

If you don't know anybody, at least find someone to do it with or to sit with you.  Follow all the rules that you've probably read.  Don't do more because it isn't working.   

The other option is to combine it with loud music.  There is a lot less introspection with very loud music playing but of course, then you're in public and that in itself is a vulnerability.  With music, you'll likely find that it's more akin to a body high with visuals.  It won't really overly matter which music is playing either.  Probably electronic is the best for it.  It's very clear and it will ride through you like you wouldn't believe and it won't even matter if you don't generally listen to electronic music.  I probably wouldn't take acid / mushrooms and then go see slipknot or anything.  You want something that is fairly neutral or euphoria inducing.

What you say sounds right and I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thanks

I can imagine the change in how you view yourself and others. I get a little of that even with just weed. I start thinking about how I view myself, about how others view myself, see normally hidden motivations in others, thinking, "wow I don't even like this person," and so on. Some music can start to feel mechanical and fake and discordant, not just increased appreciation of all music. Question is if this drug induced perception change is "real."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2024, 12:12:39 AM »
Ever had a bad trip......not a fun time!  :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2024, 04:09:15 AM »
I can imagine the change in how you view yourself and others. I get a little of that even with just weed. I start thinking about how I view myself, about how others view myself, see normally hidden motivations in others, thinking, "wow I don't even like this person," and so on. Some music can start to feel mechanical and fake and discordant, not just increased appreciation of all music. Question is if this drug induced perception change is "real."

It does sound like you're leaning a little towards being able to go a bit negative on weed so that'll have to be actively avoided on a stronger hallucinogen.

It's not impossible, it's just harder than your average happy go lucky idiot who dives in and has a great time.

Happy go lucky idiots are pretty good to be around on drugs, though.  They tend to help with the vibe.

Of course, you have to watch out for the counterfeit happy go lucky person.  Those guys get a bit of a shock when the trip challenges them.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2024, 04:13:57 PM »
It does sound like you're leaning a little towards being able to go a bit negative on weed so that'll have to be actively avoided on a stronger hallucinogen.

It's not impossible, it's just harder than your average happy go lucky idiot who dives in and has a great time.

Happy go lucky idiots are pretty good to be around on drugs, though.  They tend to help with the vibe.

Of course, you have to watch out for the counterfeit happy go lucky person.  Those guys get a bit of a shock when the trip challenges them.

I think that negative emotions from just weed is common, but the way some are talking they think it's like a character defect. But as far as I'm concerned that's part of what weed does, many hate it, others think it's therapeutic. Many also feel that over time weed turned on them and it got too anxiety producing. It's a matter of brain chemistry, not because you got issues and don't want to deal with them. Maybe sometimes but not necessarily. I started weed very old and my brother asked if I got any "revelations." I asked him if he gets them and he said, nah not anymore, I already went through all of them a long time ago lol. He meant new perspectives on things. Others just say it's just something that makes you laugh basically, for some it's more profound. I think this subject is very interesting.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2024, 01:09:41 PM »
psychedelics as with any drug is very dose dependent - especially DMT

route of administration as well

but one thing to take into consideration , also with high cannabis use, is schizophrenia even mild or slight characteristics tend to arise in most people - i’ve seen it first hand

usually with regular or consistent use - or high doses - once you start getting the “knowledge” people tend to think they know everything but no one is listening to them - often times they get angry very quickly

i microdose for training - high dose dmt put me on saturn for about 3 months - i stopped eating protein , went to 180lbs - no one recognized me - i was crazy as shit - stopped training - thought dmt was like the daily stressor i needed instead of training - big goddamn mistake - i literally thought of it as an “ice bath” type scenario - jesus christ

anyway i lost my place and form of income so i had to adjust - came back to reality eventually -  ur even the old school hippies will tell you “dmt changes you after awhile maen”

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2024, 06:48:03 PM »

but one thing to take into consideration , also with high cannabis use, is schizophrenia even mild or slight characteristics tend to arise in most people - i’ve seen it first hand

What kind of signs of schizo with weed? I have one friend who went pretty nuts, he started his own political party, "Nature's party" lol, of course it has gone nowhere. Years later he's still preaching on the net, organising rallies on the street, the two main issues on the party platform are free universal basic income and free housing and free legal cannabis (of
course).

Do you still use psychedelics and/or weed? How much and how often?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2024, 01:00:32 AM »
Ever had a bad trip......not a fun time!  :D
Yes...on special K