Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Imagine being a glory-hole guzzler???

(1/3) > >>

Gym Rat:
Then coming on here and talking about how others act?? Like Orange man and company??
What a deranged disgusting lunatic...  ??? ??? ???

LurkerNoMore:
Dude imagine being someone thinking about the guy at 6am in the morning.  Prime owns you that bad?

chaos:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on April 15, 2024, 06:44:18 AM ---Dude imagine being someone thinking about the guy at 6am in the morning.  Prime owns you that bad?

--- End quote ---
Says the weirdo posting about Trump 24/7. Trump owns you that bad? ::)

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: chaos on April 15, 2024, 04:48:29 PM ---Says the weirdo posting about Trump 24/7. Trump owns you that bad? ::)

--- End quote ---

I post facts.  I know those are strange to you.  Which is why your TDfS constantly kicks in.  It’s frustrating to see factual Info posted and knowing you can’t argue it or refute it right?  Tell us how that feels from your first hand experience.   

chaos:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on April 15, 2024, 04:57:42 PM ---I post facts.  I know those are strange to you.  Which is why your TDfS constantly kicks in.  It’s frustrating to see factual Info posted and knowing you can’t argue it or refute it right?  Tell us how that feels from your first hand experience.

--- End quote ---
You post your obsession. You cannot live without Trump. It's weird to watch from the outside but we are enjoying the show, weirdo. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version