Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Torture.... WTF???? It just gets worse.....

(1/2) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
In the name of the "war on terror...."

I sent it to the pathology department of the University of Glasgow; there were a lot of photographs. The chief pathologist of the University of Glasgow who is now chief pathologist of the United Kingdom wrote that the only explanation for this was “immersion in boiling water”. He said it was immersion, not splattering or splashing, because there was a clear tide line around the upper torso and upper limbs. It was also clearly the kind of burning caused by boiling liquid not by flame. The pathologist also found that his fingernails had been pulled out. That clearly took me aback.

:-X DEMOMS....

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2005/02/the_pathologist.html

knny187:
who cares

::)

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: knny187 on September 22, 2006, 02:18:38 PM ---who cares

::)

--- End quote ---

ahahahahahaha..... Knny.... Getbig's most whiny bitch...  You're still upset over getting owned by your post that you didn't know fuck shit about.... LOL... Stop melting kid :P It's silly...

scooter:

--- Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2006, 01:59:41 PM ---In the name of the "war on terror...."

I sent it to the pathology department of the University of Glasgow; there were a lot of photographs. The chief pathologist of the University of Glasgow who is now chief pathologist of the United Kingdom wrote that the only explanation for this was “immersion in boiling water”. He said it was immersion, not splattering or splashing, because there was a clear tide line around the upper torso and upper limbs. It was also clearly the kind of burning caused by boiling liquid not by flame. The pathologist also found that his fingernails had been pulled out. That clearly took me aback.

:-X DEMOMS....

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2005/02/the_pathologist.html

--- End quote ---

lol that is pretty funny

knny187:

--- Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2006, 02:50:43 PM ---ahahahahahaha..... Knny.... Getbig's most whiny bitch...  You're still upset over getting owned by your post that you didn't know f**k shit about.... LOL... Stop melting kid :P It's silly...

--- End quote ---

meltdown

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version