Author Topic: Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?  (Read 35071 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?
« on: December 31, 2005, 09:00:14 AM »
I was reading in an article last night that back in 95-96 that Craig was going through some tough times.  He Lost the USA against Phil, stormed off stage & he also had drug charges up against him which sent him to jail.  The article mentioned that his girlfriend had left him for another guy (fighter - can't remember his name).

Anyways....this article stated how Craig was at a real low point in his life.

I started thinking that if this girl stayed with Craig...she may have ended up just like Kelly.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Craig's Ex?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 09:13:22 AM »
The Chick was a fitness girl, she was half philipino and half white I think. Hot looking number. she has appeared in Musclemag and that Ironman nudie video (after her breast implants of course) paid for by her then new boyfreind, Vinny "the Tasmanian Devil Pazzanian" (sp) 

His record was just as good as Craig bodybuilding record.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 09:15:02 AM »
The Chick was a fitness girl, she was half philipino and half white I think. Hot looking number. she has appeared in Musclemag and that Ironman nudie video (after her breast implants of course) paid for by her then new boyfreind, Vinny "the Tasmanian Devil Pazzanian" (sp) 

So....she made a better decision to go with Vinny

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 09:38:24 AM »
Debbie Halo- left Titus, worked at Scores strip club, then dated Vinny Paz. Someone later posted her address, phone number, and various rants about her on Misc.Fitness .

Titus also threated Duchaine after he exposed the fake GH scam.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 10:27:37 AM »
Debbie Halo- left Titus, worked at Scores strip club, then dated Vinny Paz. Someone later posted her address, phone number, and various rants about her on Misc.Fitness .

Titus also threated Duchaine after he exposed the fake GH scam.

Debbie Halo....thats her name.

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 10:48:35 AM »
Debbie was a fox! :P

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig's Ex-girlfriends before Kelly?
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 04:37:51 PM »
Titus did fuck some serious rock stars - Monica Brant, Tina Jo, Debbi Halo, the list is long.  Lets see if we can make a complete list.... ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 06:50:31 PM »
Do you think Craig is getting visitors like Oj had.  I mean as popular as he was you would think some of his homies in the BB world would come by and say hi.  Did Weider send him his condolences.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 07:02:55 PM »
oh sure  every punk in new england    LOL

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 07:13:36 PM »
hahahaha, covered wagon style.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 07:18:34 PM »
Do you think Craig is getting visitors like Oj had.  I mean as popular as he was you would think some of his homies in the BB world would come by and say hi.  Did Weider send him his condolences.

Everyone is tripping all over themselves to run as far away from Craiggers as they can.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 07:25:37 PM »
"they found that guy's head in the desert, did you hear about that? that's not good, you gotta go back out there and talk to those guys and tell them to take care of things a little better."
Jaejonna rows 125!!

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 08:14:31 PM »
michelle pfeiffer

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2006, 02:11:21 AM »

Denise Paglia?

HAHA, RON.....

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2006, 10:08:55 AM »
I knew Denise (I trained at the gym she managed), and I don't think she ever dated Titus. Then again, who knows? But she lived primarily in New Jersey, only briefly in Cali. She is half Italian-half Japanese. I think the guy was trying to describe Debbie Halo, not Denise.

I remember reading what a mack Titus was. MuscleMag would write about his relationship about Debbie Halo, and how that imploded when she ditched him for the boxer Vinnie Pazienza. After that he was supposedly dating April Moore for awhile. Then along came Kelly. I'm sure there were various fintess girls/groupies in the mix too.
Lee

newmom

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2006, 02:39:14 PM »
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww vinny paz...i dont whose worse him or titus...what a tool box the paz is........

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 09:45:49 PM »
I was reading in an article last night that back in 95-96 that Craig was going through some tough times.  He Lost the USA against Phil, stormed off stage & he also had drug charges up against him which sent him to jail.  The article mentioned that his girlfriend had left him for another guy (fighter - can't remember his name).

Anyways....this article stated how Craig was at a real low point in his life.

I started thinking that if this girl stayed with Craig...she may have ended up just like Kelly.

Craig had many bitches, like all bodybuilding champs before him. Kelly was his only woman in a long time, though. The sad thing, about this whole mess, is that Kelly seemed to be genuinely in love with Craig. :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 09:54:13 PM »
  Craig had many bitches, like all bodybuilding champs before him. Kelly was his only woman in a long time, though. The sad thing, about this whole mess, is that Kelly seemed to be genuinely in love with Craig. :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I think you're right.  She also seemed to be consumed with him.  I didn't ever think this would end well with those two because she seemed a little too into his spell.  :(

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 10:38:01 PM »
I think you're right.  She also seemed to be consumed with him.  I didn't ever think this would end well with those two because she seemed a little too into his spell.  :(

a woman, in love, does things even the devil doubts... :-* :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2006, 04:34:03 AM »
Denise Paglia?

Damn she's fine.. If Craig left her for Kelly, then I've nothing else to say
I am a mini beast

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 04:34:31 AM »

is he the one who broke his neck

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2006, 07:15:42 AM »
is he the one who broke his neck
Yes.
Lee

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2006, 07:41:02 AM »
Denise Paglia is the one that dated Paul DeMayo (Quadzilla).

I remember when Craig dated April Moore...after the breakup with Debbie Halo (who I think is a skank), Craig dated April Moore who he was with for awhile but soon broke up. Craig mentioned in bodybuilding mags that he is tired of women that just date him just to get in the magazines and exposure. I think he was referencing April Moore but didnt actually use her name.

When April Moore was dating Titus, she got exposure in mags and even featured on some magazine covers with Titus.......after they broke up..you never really hear much of her ;)

This shows you that sometimes its not about talent but who you know or better yet, who you do ;)

Why do people have to use people in order to get somewhere?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2006, 07:59:13 AM »
Who was the blond fitness girl he hooked up right after he got released from prison ? She too wasn't heard of after they split. I want to say Jackie Wang but I am not sure if that was her.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2006, 08:05:27 AM »
I believe that was April Moore...

I read a story about April Moore moving from Florida to LA to make a name for herself in the fitness industry and she was married at the time she met Craig Titus (taken from http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:xbiUPhbM0QMJ:www.maxmuscle.com/index.cfm%3Ffa%3Darticle%26doc_id%3D514%26subcat%3Dmaxformation+april+moore+fitness+model&hl=en):

Moore hit the fitness scene back in 1996 when she moved to Los Angeles from Lakeland, Fla. to compete in the Galaxy — one of the largest obstacle course competitions in the industry. Careers are born at the Galaxy and hers was no exception. "A lot of people think that I won the Galaxy in 1996," says Moore, "but I actually didn’t win either the swimsuit or the obstacle course round. My results were average to maybe a little above average, truth be told, but I got so much coverage from it, I think people assumed that I had won."

I felt strongly that I had remembered the same, despite having personally known Moore at that time. Strange what a mesmerizing face and physique can do to sway recollection. However, what I know for sure is that Moore was very young when she relocated to L.A. — a young woman unprepared for the "chew you up/ spit you out" tenets of a town where physical appearance is everything.

She had just graduated from a Methodist college in Florida and was trying to make a go of it in the fitness industry. To complicate matters, she had married young and moved out to southern California without her husband — to find herself and her niche in the world. But as pressures to remain in constant shape, look good everyday no matter who was looking and be seen with the right people mounted, Moore responded with weight gain and unhappiness.

Fast forward to 1997. Moore left L.A., some think in the nick of time, to return to Florida and the relationship she missed terribly. Though she got a divorce, the two never stopped loving one another and began dating again toward the end of 1999.

Today, Moore and her husband Byron English are among the handful of couples who gave it a second go. "This time around," Moore says, "Byron and I are truly happy. I grew up a lot having spent that year in L.A., and I found out what was really important in my life through the process of losing it. Florida, Byron and a simpler life are just a better fit for me than a fast paced merry-go-round where looks are everything and you never know who you can trust. I was lucky to have a second chance. Today, my husband and my life mean everything to me."

Despite her ups and downs with both personal life, goals and fluctuating"

Yup...married and trying to make herself a name in the fitness industry....what does a married woman do in this case? Dates and has a relationship with Craig Titus to break into the industry...what a joke