Author Topic: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent  (Read 23474 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If Craig Titus is Found Innocent
« on: January 17, 2006, 10:22:35 PM »
Gonna be interesting to see how the majority of us Get Biggers react once Craig is found innocent of all charges.

I personally think that Kelly might be the culpret and Craig the family hero by assisting her in her attempt to escape as most husbands would be prone to do under similar circumstances.

If this proves to be the case, who do you think Craig will be gunning for his first month of freedom?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: If Craig Titus is Found Innocent
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »
Those bastards over at www.titusandryan.com!

Exploitive bastards!

Also, I found a new site, www.burningjaguar.com LOL... sick, sick name for a website.

Run by the genuii that also host http://iloveyoudarleen.com/loveblog/index.php

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 02:18:54 AM »
I notice none of these websites of yours popped up until after Titus was caught.  If he was still on the loose you would have been too scared to do it.  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 03:43:23 AM »
i really doubt craiggers will be gunning for anybody anytime soon.  how about you ?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:59:46 AM »
I hope he comes on Getbig and tells us all his neat prison stories.

truthgoddess4u

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 03:34:53 PM »
I hope he comes on Getbig and tells us all his neat prison stories.

he'll be gunning for some pu**y

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 03:39:20 PM »
no matter what craig will get some prison time
pump'em dump'em

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 06:18:19 PM »
I notice none of these websites of yours popped up until after Titus was caught.  If he was still on the loose you would have been too scared to do it.  ;)

LOL... I would have to disagree

www.smackdaddymusic.com/baroni.htm

www.smackdaddymusic.com/up.htm

Read them and tell me who's scared of Craiggerssss  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 10:18:33 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 10:44:02 PM »
no matter what craig will get some prison time

you wont have to wait so long to see justice since the murderer and his ugly wife are not celebrities and are out of money.

there is no chance what so ever as of today that the murderer will get less than the death chamber..thus the murderer will be executed within the next 15 years. the other "luckier" partner (the ugly wife) will get anywhere between 10-20 years depending on past convictions and other extra charges.

right as of now there is not even a slight chance that the murderer gets life in prison (there is no money behind the murderer) as the facts stand now if convicted (and it is a conviction 100%) the murderer will be executed by the state of nevada most likley before 2020.

and if any of you think that the ugly wife will finish her 12-15 years in prison and will get back in any fashion or form into the fitness industry, you are severly mistaken. her life in this overdosed sport drugged industry is over. she needs to pray some of the big guys dont get to her after her prison time...she needs to live small  like an ant..day by day
fallen angel

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 11:52:08 PM »
Gonna be interesting to see how the majority of us Get Biggers react once Craig is found innocent of all charges.

I personally think that Kelly might be the culpret and Craig the family hero by assisting her in her attempt to escape as most husbands would be prone to do under similar circumstances.

If this proves to be the case, who do you think Craig will be gunning for his first month of freedom?

Can't comment on the reactions of ALL GetBiggers, ...but I think GoatBoy will mess his underwear.   ;D
w

RJW1966

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 08:20:12 AM »

Even IF CT was not the murderer there are still plenty of charges to keep him away for quite some time. He will not be walking the streets any time soon.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 09:38:54 AM »
Even IF CT was not the murderer there are still plenty of charges to keep him away for quite some time. He will not be walking the streets any time soon.

Actually when andif he ever gets out, this is exactl what he'll bedoing...............wa lking the streets.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 12:11:51 PM »
you wont have to wait so long to see justice since the murderer and his ugly wife are not celebrities and are out of money.

there is no chance what so ever as of today that the murderer will get less than the death chamber..thus the murderer will be executed within the next 15 years. the other "luckier" partner (the ugly wife) will get anywhere between 10-20 years depending on past convictions and other extra charges.

right as of now there is not even a slight chance that the murderer gets life in prison (there is no money behind the murderer) as the facts stand now if convicted (and it is a conviction 100%) the murderer will be executed by the state of nevada most likley before 2020.

and if any of you think that the ugly wife will finish her 12-15 years in prison and will get back in any fashion or form into the fitness industry, you are severly mistaken. her life in this overdosed sport drugged industry is over. she needs to pray some of the big guys dont get to her after her prison time...she needs to live small  like an ant..day by day

no one knows what really happened..... how do you know kelly didnt do it, or how you put her as the "ugly wife", ( id bang the hell out of her but thats another talk show )... graig might have just burned the car with the body in it to help out his wife in getting away with it.. no one will no for sure till the trail starts and everyone can view the "evidence", which i  other terms means "fact's ..
pump'em dump'em

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 12:20:19 PM »
why didnt craig buy the lighter fluid ?

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 12:22:53 PM »
why didnt craig buy the lighter fluid ?

My guess is that, because he didn't do it!

Titus to Ryan:

" You killed the bitch, YOU GO BUY THE LIGHTHER FLUID! "

pain day

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »
My guess is that, because he didn't do it!

Titus to Ryan:

" You killed the bitch, YOU GO BUY THE LIGHTHER FLUID! "

exactly my thought  ;D ... then after that was said titus then said  "bitch give me some head since there going to fry your ass"...
pump'em dump'em

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 12:30:26 PM »
What is the usual sentence for burning a car with a dead body in the trunk?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »

there is no usual sentence    lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 01:05:48 PM »

"You did WHAT?" is the sentence I'd utter upon hearing the news.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 06:54:41 PM »

Get ready 4 the big surprise amigo

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 07:51:26 PM »

no one knows what really happened..... how do you know kelly didnt do it, or how you put her as the "ugly wife", ( id bang the hell out of her but thats another talk show )... graig might have just burned the car with the body in it to help out his wife in getting away with it.. no one will no for sure till the trail starts and everyone can view the "evidence", which i  other terms means "fact's ..

inorder to think straight you must put the murderer as druggie who responded quite well to hormones without training too hard in the gym (by the way most of us pros now days respond well to hormones (mega doses of them, diff combos of them; schering turkish primo/virormone prop mega doses with big dose of gh kinda combos is quite a favorite of many top pros inorder to get in shape without working too hard in the gym but i wont go there)

so in other words,  you must think of the murderer as a normal human being would think of him and not as a gym rat.
now, the only one who could murder a 125 pound girl is the murderer and NOT his ugly wife. the ugly wife is NOT a murderer, she would not be able to take the life out of the victim due to the ugly wife being a lot weaker than the victim and a lot smaller than the victim. the ugly wife for months was weaker than her usual self, she was on constant use of meth cocaine and the normal weed routine. her body was also very tired from constant year long use of diff hormones inorder to keep her somewhat in the zone of training (you need to understand that in the top amatuer/pro level we do not train and i say again we DO NOT train unless there is a constant dose of test in our system. we are very tired when not on hormones and most of us will either train very light or not at all. that is why we are on all year long) now i know i know hcg you gonna say but no i'm talking about mega doses of synthetic hormones that are a lot more than your body will produce naturaly. a lot LOT more.

the only one who could murder that poor girl by choking her was a lot stronger than her and a lot more fucked up in the head than her. THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DONE IT IS THE MURDERER. i know him for many many years. he is a criminal. he owes big money to guys overseas for lots and lots of europian gear. high quality not FAKE UG GARBAGE. many big time guys overseas would finish him if he still walked free.

now to the ugly wife. the ugly wife got into the crime life through the murderer. the ugly wife beside being attracted to muscle, beside tons of issues she had/have that involved deep insecurities and lots of self doubt  (remember she went to get her nails done on the run from the fbi after participating in a murder...the only type of women who will do it are the ones that extra hormones got their fingernails so flat and so manly that no one can say wether they are males or females anymore...the ugly wife as you can tell yourself had/has major issues that needed therapy)
beside all mentioned above the ugly wife was pretty much ok...she kept to herself but her fucked up head hurt her at the end. she doesnt have to worry though she will be just fine if she keep low level life when she gets out in 15 years. she wont be able to do anything with fitness anymore but hopefully she will learn that life is precious and you can have some sort of normal life even if your genetics is average and your body fat% is 23%...will take her time but she will learn. with  the fitness industry, she is done. she the everyday injections, she is done. with the narcotics, she is DONE.

now to the sentence.
if you know anything about crimes and sentences in the state of nevada, you would know that the murderer will most likely get the death chamber. i'm againt death but in usa as of today his chances to get the death chamber are close to 100%. the murderer will not get life in prison simply due to the fact he got no money behind him. if he had any money behind him he would have a chain of very high profile lawyers representing him. i see many here say the murderer will get 35 years behind bars....well maybe the ugly wife will but NOT the murderer.

mark my words:
the murderer- death chamber.
the ugly wife- 10-20 years in prison.

fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 07:55:27 PM »

Read the affidavit supporting the arrest warrents Ron posted. Given the evidence they already have, I guarantee they're both going to prison.  Maybe one shoulders the majority of the blame (prolly Craig) but no one is gonna be "found innocent".

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 07:58:28 PM »

mark my words:
the murderer- death chamber.
the ugly wife- 10-20 years in prison.

Unless they come up with solid evidence demonstrating premeditation, this will not be a death penalty case.  Even the method used (strangulation) suggests a crime of passion.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 08:12:05 PM »
Unless they come up with solid evidence demonstrating premeditation, this will not be a death penalty case.  Even the method used (strangulation) suggests a crime of passion.

this is a death penalty case.  the evidence is already there and will continue to come. the kid is participating and the murderer is going to the death chamber. if peterson is there, the murderer is going there too. there was a lot of planning and thinking put into this crime, and at the end of the day the murder did not put him in the death chamber....it was the burning of the body that did.

dead man walking mark my words.
fallen angel