Author Topic: what happen to XFACTOR?  (Read 52519 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: what happen to XFACTOR?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 01:12:08 AM »
Lots of photos of std ridden whores in this thread.
P

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 02:10:44 AM »
Thanks for caring guys!  Life only gets better.  Don't have the free time you guys do to post on here.  Took our company public this year so this was a little gift to myself.

That's awesome, Gallardo?? Living the life, maybe one day for me, lol. Anyways, yeah, that stadium is something else, went to the last season game against the Eagles, and I'm glad I did. Go Cowboys!! 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 02:18:10 AM »
Thanks for caring guys!  Life only gets better.  Don't have the free time you guys do to post on here.  Took our company public this year so this was a little gift to myself.
You still have the Maserati?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 02:20:53 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

another retard opens his mouth and Xfactor promptly posts a new lambo pic owning him into oblivion

BTW ... X ...I'll be in the states by the end of the month ..when I get to Toronto I'll let u know

I want a ride in the Lambo  ;D ( no homo )

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 02:25:29 AM »
xfactor is the man!
No doubt about it...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 04:29:06 AM »
lmfao

maybe she was "on credit" too ?

She was a rented prostitute from Romania. XFactor had rented her from the agency SebASStianAID(E)S_Women

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 04:41:38 AM »
Damn! What colour, bro? Last time I was in TO I saw a cherry-coloured one come off the Gardiner's, total tinted windows, too. Watched it 'til it disappeared out of sight. Just beauty.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 04:46:46 AM »
Too busy making loot for getbig, yet shows up right after a thread is started about him? lol  :P

Next thing you know, he'll be posting pics of that funny looking barn mansion he lives in again.  :D
!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 05:12:48 AM »
Probs to XFACTOR. Living the dream.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 05:19:09 AM »

Thanks X, but I was referring to pic of her in some sexy undies, I have them stored on my other laptop but I am too lazy to go and search for them.

Happy new year, and don't let the haters affect you.

I

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

another retard opens his mouth and Xfactor promptly posts a new lambo pic owning him into oblivion

BTW ... X ...I'll be in the states by the end of the month ..when I get to Toronto I'll let u know

I want a ride in the Lambo  ;D ( no homo )

Gladly man!  I moved downtown Toronto now so if you're around I'll take you out.  I'm local for the next month not travelling anywhere.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 07:06:27 AM »
I should probably try and keep this thread a little more bodybuilding related so here's a pic to do so.  Still working out a little  ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 07:07:56 AM »
Pants are a little low there my apologies.  All homo.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 07:10:05 AM »
I should probably try and keep this thread a little more bodybuilding related so here's a pic to do so.  Still working out a little  ;)

Unless trolling for pm's from homosexuals, I suggest pulling your pants up to a respectable level in future picture posts.
!

TruthHurts

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 07:28:15 AM »
Severtoes calm down my bald, ugly gypsy friend. I was just checking that X was not vicitim of the current crisis.

xfactor, amazing that u change your house and car so soon; I agree with benny that the house was a bit "barn like". You must buy a new car every year , you do buy them firsthand I takes it?

Nice to know that there are other rich achievers like Alex23 on the board, something for the lemmings to aspire.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2010, 07:32:10 AM »
Will Sebastian accept a ride in XFACTOR's Lamborghini?

Watch GetBig.com tomorrow for exclusive coverage of this issue.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2010, 07:33:56 AM »
Will Sebastian accept a ride in XFACTOR's Lamborghini?

Watch GetBig.com tomorrow for exclusive coverage of this issue.
yawn

denmark boy ...you have always been a submissive ringside cheerleader ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 07:35:10 AM »
XFactor living the dream.  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2010, 07:37:23 AM »
yawn

denmark boy ...you have always been a submissive ringside cheerleader ;)

I get that a lot, so can't argue with you here..  ;)

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2010, 07:51:17 AM »
I thought this thread was about the show "xfactor" so I never bothered opening it lol.

Xfactor is the man.

affy

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2010, 07:56:30 AM »
Gladly man!  I moved downtown Toronto now so if you're around I'll take you out.  I'm local for the next month not travelling anywhere.

If you need a recent BCom grad specializing in marketing and finance to do some bitch work for you around the office..you know who to message

seriously...finding an entry level job for a new grad is next to impossible in Toronto these days.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2010, 08:01:43 AM »
Severtoes calm down my bald, ugly gypsy friend. I was just checking that X was not vicitim of the current crisis.

xfactor, amazing that u change your house and car so soon; I agree with benny that the house was a bit "barn like". You must buy a new car every year , you do buy them firsthand I takes it?

Nice to know that there are other rich achievers like Alex23 on the board, something for the lemmings to aspire.
truthButthurts .. don't worry broho ..

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »

Shit X, did you have issues finding an underwriter for your company when you went public? A lot companies have been facing that issue with the economy, also that lambo is sick.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2010, 08:47:32 AM »

I believe that Lambo Gallardo Convertible is a pre 2009. By the rims and the frontal area. Lambo offers the Gallardo in the LP560-4 guise and the Special edition 200 only LP550 Balboni, which is RWD only.

Nonetheless, that is a great Lambo he has.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 08:47:57 AM »
Shit X, did you have issues finding an underwriter for your company when you went public? A lot companies have been facing that issue with the economy, also that lambo is sick.

Was definitely the step in this process that required the most due diligence. We lucked out here finding not only a compatable investment banking firm to underwrite the offering but they were in Toronto.