Author Topic: I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)  (Read 3589 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I believe Matt C. lied to all of you (again)
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2022, 02:19:50 PM »
At what point do you stop and realize that beating your head against this wall is just giving this asshole the attention he craves?

Don’t waste your time, he doesn’t listen, he is retarded, he is only here for ego and cock stroking.

Call it charity work. But, I'm not stroking anything of his.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2022, 06:33:50 PM »
No it's not. Eat three regular meals and drink 2 shakes, hardly encompassing (especially with shakes like Carnivor, that don't have any lactose or dairy whatsoever). And cease with the cooking flap. You can cook your meat on the weekend, enough for at least a week. Then all you have to do is nuke it and eat it, which takes mere minutes. And use paper plates, if necessary.

You are just lazy, bottom line.

That's only one aspect.

I listed all the additional things you have to do if you choose to eat more:

- More shopping.
- More cooking.
- More eating.
- More cleaning.
- More pissing.
- More farting.
- More shitting.

MORE time, and MORE money. And all for what? To do something that will have an adverse health impact? Yeah I'll get right on that.  ::)

I don't use steroids [aside from twice a decade] and don't push my body weight up because both of these things are bad for our health.

If you want to weigh 220 for whatever reason, go for it. If carrying 50-lb of additional body weight is worth it to you, that's your own personal health choice. I wanted to be big for the summer only. There was no other way to get to that size that quickly without both more food AND the use of steroids.

If I wanted to get that size again, I could get there from food alone, but the "look" wouldn't be the same.

But even if you cooked my food for me, you are still not addressing the health costs of bodybuilding.

No, weighing 220-lb even naturally isn't "healthy". And I don't care enough about how I look to compromise my health.

Even if someone else cooked the food for me, I have no interest in increasing my body weigh. You harp on steroids, yet walk around 30-50 pounds heavier than me. And you think THAT'S healthy?

I have a 50 resting heart rate. It will only go up if I put on body weight.

I'm willing to compromise my health a bit, but it's not my normal style.

Kevin Levrone doesn't twig himself. Even retired, he's still a large guy. That's simply a copout.

By Kevin's own standards, he was very small in the off-season. Around 200-lb. When I saw him in 2013 in Florida, he was 185-lb. I was 178-lb at the time.

Kevin used to get very small by his own standards.

I'm not willing to go over 200-lb.

I am one cycle away from being 220-lb ANY TIME I WANT, MCWAY. ANY time. And I know it. I CHOOSE not to be that size, because it is just not good for us to be that heavy.

Do you think any of the bodybuilders you see today are going to make 65?

No, they will all die. But if you want to think bodybuilding, even in its natural form, is healthy - go for it.

You do realize that there are CANADIAN bodybuilders (weren't you singing the praises of Frank McGrath, not that long ago). Not every bodybuilder lives in Florida. New York is where Bev Francis' Gym, the "East Coast Mecca", is located. It's not exactly Miami-style weather up there in December.

I have no reason to be 205 right now. As I said, it gets to -40° F here. Not one person will see my physique right now, so I am training for strength.

If I want to be 205 again next summer, I can literally swallow Dianabol pills for three weeks, and BOOM, 205.

Heck, I could be 205 again by the new year if I wanted to go back "ON". But I don't want to compromise my health.

Or, conversely, I could start eating a bodybuilding diet, and get there more gradually.

You need to get it out of your mind that I'm doing anything but making a conscious choice to be the size I am. I don't want to be 200+ because it is only a health risk. If you want to carry around 50 pounds of extra body weight, that's fine. I'd rather have a 50 resting heart rate.

The reason you're bragging about impressing jailbirds would be.........

Why? I don't need it.

Because he's the type of guy to show respect to anyone.

Furthermore, I was impressing a lot more people looking the way I did - not just Native American criminals.

I could do a video of me taking my blood pressure RIGHT NOW for you, MCWAY.

It's always around 100/60, if not lower.

Increasing my body weight will ONLY make that worse.

My former boss in my bouncer days would make fun of me for not running gear. He ended up having a heart attack at 37 from using Cheque Drops. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I prefer having a 50 resting heart rate, and blood pressure of 100/60.

Eating more is not only more work, more pissing and shitting, etc, but it will compromise my health.

So no.

If I ever want to be 205 again for some reason, I can get there in three weeks of low dose Dianabol. Dianabol, I'd be willing to do again - not Anadrol. Anadrol is too strong.

It's funny to me that you think everyone wants to be 220. Not everyone wants that.

If I did want that, I could get there in three months. I don't want to.

Even after a Red Bull, my heart rate stays fairly low.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2022, 07:24:58 PM »
Matt, decades ago I thought I wanted to be Mr. America.  I had dozens of bodybuilding magazines from Hoffman, Weider, Lurie and Rader.  Stacked they were probably 3+ feet high.  I trained twice a day 6 days a week and drank up to 3 gallon of milk a day along with thousands of calories from good solid food.  I even competed in a few contests but was nowhere near good enough to win but it was fun all the same.  And then one day I woke up and saw it for what it was.  A farce.

Without a AAS (cadaver HGH was not readily/easily gotten, LOL!) there was no way I could be anything other than just another gym rat without a decent future.  So...I threw away the magazines and grew up.  Went to school to learn what I was capable of learning and got a better job which in time led to an even better job. 

I met a wonderful woman and got married.  And continued to work harder to better our life together.  Oh I still trained and over the next decade or so I grew to be 250lbs and fairly strong, in fact I was a lot stronger than most in the gym except of course on the bench press, LOL!  I went to some physique contests to cheer on friends but never wanted to enter one again.

I suggest you look in the mirror and see that it is time to further yourself beyond the gym.  Keep the training as it is an important part of you but really, you need to work on making more of yourself than just another gym rat, my friend.

All the best.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2022, 07:27:31 PM »
Matt the palm fucker was a bouncer?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2022, 08:15:13 PM »
That's only one aspect.

I listed all the additional things you have to do if you choose to eat more:

- More shopping.
- More cooking.
- More eating.
- More cleaning.
- More pissing.
- More farting.
- More shitting.

MORE time, and MORE money. And all for what? To do something that will have an adverse health impact? Yeah I'll get right on that.  ::)

You're already doing that, taking steroids and yo-yo dieting.

I don't use steroids [aside from twice a decade] and don't push my body weight up because both of these things are bad for our health.

You're going from 170-180 to 215-220. That's pushing up your bodyweight.

If you want to weigh 220 for whatever reason, go for it. If carrying 50-lb of additional body weight is worth it to you, that's your own personal health choice. I wanted to be big for the summer only. There was no other way to get to that size that quickly without both more food AND the use of steroids.

If you had the sense to keep your diet straight, you wouldn't have to try and get to that size "quickly"....BECAUSE YOU'D ALREADY HAVE IT!!

If I wanted to get that size again, I could get there from food alone, but the "look" wouldn't be the same.

What "look"? The only one who cares about that "look" are bodybuilding wonks and nerds. Regular folk couldn't care less.

But even if you cooked my food for me, you are still not addressing the health costs of bodybuilding.

No, weighing 220-lb even naturally isn't "healthy". And I don't care enough about how I look to compromise my health.

BS. I get my physicals yearly and my health is just fine.

Even if someone else cooked the food for me, I have no interest in increasing my body weigh. You harp on steroids, yet walk around 30-50 pounds heavier than me. And you think THAT'S healthy?

I sure do, because I'm not using steroids; nor am I straining my heart or other organ by yo-yo dieting.

You don't care about your health. That's just your excuse for your pathetic diet. If you were really that paranoid, you wouldn't be any near any anabolics.

I have a 50 resting heart rate. It will only go up if I put on body weight.

I'm willing to compromise my health a bit, but it's not my normal style.

By Kevin's own standards, he was very small in the off-season. Around 200-lb. When I saw him in 2013 in Florida, he was 185-lb. I was 178-lb at the time.

Kevin used to get very small by his own standards.

I'm not willing to go over 200-lb.

I am one cycle away from being 220-lb ANY TIME I WANT, MCWAY. ANY time. And I know it. I CHOOSE not to be that size, because it is just not good for us to be that heavy.

Do you think any of the bodybuilders you see today are going to make 65?

No, they will all die. But if you want to think bodybuilding, even in its natural form, is healthy - go for it.

Kevin Levrone was RETIRED in 2013, not "off-season". BTW, Tony "the Jet Man" Pearson won the AAU Masters Mr. Universe two years ago, at age 63, and is still training. Robby Robinson is in his 70s. Ronnie Coleman and Dennis James are pushing 60. Vince Taylor is 65.

I have no reason to be 205 right now. As I said, it gets to -40° F here. Not one person will see my physique right now, so I am training for strength.

If I want to be 205 again next summer, I can literally swallow Dianabol pills for three weeks, and BOOM, 205.

Heck, I could be 205 again by the new year if I wanted to go back "ON". But I don't want to compromise my health.

That is utterly absurd.

First, I've lived in cold-weather places (i.e. Kansas City and Williamsburg). Do you think I decided, "well, no one is going to see my physique; so I'll drop 40 pounds and be a twig again?" Hardly!!

Second, you don't give two spits about your health. If you did, the LAST thing you would be doing is taking gear (especially the harsher ones like Anadrol or Dianabol) and fluctuation bodyweight.

And, thirdly, you keep making this bogus narrative about training for size vs. strength when such is not necessary. Common sense says you'd be WAY STRONGER at 205 than 170, if your body fat is only marginally increased at that higher bodyweight.

Or, conversely, I could start eating a bodybuilding diet, and get there more gradually.

You need to get it out of your mind that I'm doing anything but making a conscious choice to be the size I am. I don't want to be 200+ because it is only a health risk. If you want to carry around 50 pounds of extra body weight, that's fine. I'd rather have a 50 resting heart rate.

Because he's the type of guy to show respect to anyone.

Furthermore, I was impressing a lot more people looking the way I did - not just Native American criminals.

I could do a video of me taking my blood pressure RIGHT NOW for you, MCWAY.

It's always around 100/60, if not lower.

Increasing my body weight will ONLY make that worse.

My former boss in my bouncer days would make fun of me for not running gear. He ended up having a heart attack at 37 from using Cheque Drops. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I prefer having a 50 resting heart rate, and blood pressure of 100/60.

Eating more is not only more work, more pissing and shitting, etc, but it will compromise my health.

So no.

If I ever want to be 205 again for some reason, I can get there in three weeks of low dose Dianabol. Dianabol, I'd be willing to do again - not Anadrol. Anadrol is too strong.

It's funny to me that you think everyone wants to be 220. Not everyone wants that.

YOU WANTED TO DO THAT (or close to that, as you stated your goal was 215).

If I did want that, I could get there in three months. I don't want to.

And, you'd shrink just as quickly....just as you have.

Even after a Red Bull, my heart rate stays fairly low.

No doctor worth his degree would state that steroid use and fluctuating bodyweight are healthy behaviors, no matter what your resting heart rate is.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2022, 10:00:28 PM »
Matt the palm fucker was a bouncer?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Fuck sakes Walter.  That made me laugh pretty fucking hard. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2022, 10:06:01 PM »
Matt, decades ago I thought I wanted to be Mr. America.  I had dozens of bodybuilding magazines from Hoffman, Weider, Lurie and Rader.  Stacked they were probably 3+ feet high.  I trained twice a day 6 days a week and drank up to 3 gallon of milk a day along with thousands of calories from good solid food.  I even competed in a few contests but was nowhere near good enough to win but it was fun all the same.  And then one day I woke up and saw it for what it was.  A farce.

Without a AAS (cadaver HGH was not readily/easily gotten, LOL!) there was no way I could be anything other than just another gym rat without a decent future.  So...I threw away the magazines and grew up.  Went to school to learn what I was capable of learning and got a better job which in time led to an even better job. 

I met a wonderful woman and got married.  And continued to work harder to better our life together.  Oh I still trained and over the next decade or so I grew to be 250lbs and fairly strong, in fact I was a lot stronger than most in the gym except of course on the bench press, LOL!  I went to some physique contests to cheer on friends but never wanted to enter one again.

I suggest you look in the mirror and see that it is time to further yourself beyond the gym.  Keep the training as it is an important part of you but really, you need to work on making more of yourself than just another gym rat, my friend.

All the best.

Great post, The Scott!

I think there are benefits to us from training...but exercise takes a U-shaped curve: more after a certain point is bad. It's a fine line, and it's hard for me to argue getting bigger will make me healthier.

Probably dropping to 175-lb and leaner, naturally, may increase my health...but that's really splitting hairs.

I agree I should move on to other goals.

Do you invest in stocks, The Scott?

I just sold one of my rentals, and I'm thinking of investing in Dollarama.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2022, 10:46:04 PM »
You're already doing that, taking steroids and yo-yo dieting.

You're going from 170-180 to 215-220. That's pushing up your bodyweight.

That was possibly a one-off.

But do you recall when your homosexual brother-in-law complimented your delts, and it motivated you to train?

I too find those types of compliments motivating.

I may want to run another cycle next summer, but do it right next time. But it's not like I'm Yo-Yo dieting all the time.

I'm sticking around 170-190 pretty consistently.

I want to do another cycle...but I may not want to take the health risks. Time will tell though.

Test only should be OK. Anadrol is VERY strong. I'm not interested in taking anything too strong.

My goals are more or less achievable naturally, aside from that full/pumped look which, IMO, is only attainable on gear.

If you had the sense to keep your diet straight, you wouldn't have to try and get to that size "quickly"....BECAUSE YOU'D ALREADY HAVE IT!!

What "look"? The only one who cares about that "look" are bodybuilding wonks and nerds. Regular folk couldn't care less.

Then explain your homosexual brother-in-law who complimented your delts? Clearly normal people DO care.

And MCWAY - please get real: EVERYONE TRAINS TO LOOK BETTER. Lyle McDonald said that - everyone trains to look better naked.

That being said, I feel you get the social benefits from lifting weights, whether you are 175 or 250.

But it's sometimes nice to show off. I don't give too much of a shit though.

Consider: I bench press around 325 currently. That's stronger than 99.9% of the population. Why juice to the gills to bench 405-lb when I'm already stronger than 99.9% of the population?

Are you starting to see why I don't care THAT much?

Question, MCWAY: why do YOU want to be 220-lb? Why did you feel "motivated" when your homosexual brother-in-law complimented your delts?

Why did you care?

BS. I get my physicals yearly and my health is just fine.

Your health being fine is not the same as me having you 50 resting heart rate. My health is PERFECT, MCWAY.

There's a difference. I don't want to compromise my health too much.

I can and do make exceptions, obviously. But my major priority is health.

I sure do, because I'm not using steroids; nor am I straining my heart or other organ by yo-yo dieting.

I did that ONE time, MCWAY.

How long have you been a 5'9" and 220-lb perma-bulker?

You don't care about your health. That's just your excuse for your pathetic diet. If you were really that paranoid, you wouldn't be any near any anabolics.

Again: one-time deal under extremely tested and monitored conditions.

I AM willing to compromise my health, SOMEWHAT.

But the bottom line is: excess food intake is not good for us.

Kevin Levrone was RETIRED in 2013, not "off-season". BTW, Tony "the Jet Man" Pearson won the AAU Masters Mr. Universe two years ago, at age 63, and is still training. Robby Robinson is in his 70s. Ronnie Coleman and Dennis James are pushing 60. Vince Taylor is 65.

Dennis James is 57. Ronnie Coleman is 58. That's not very old, MCWAY. Both will be dead by 65.

Vince Taylor was never the size freak of either one. Tony Pearson literally competed at 190.

That is utterly absurd.

So you think you walking around at 220 is doing your body favours over being 185? Why do you carry that extra mass? If you are natural as claimed, you can't be particularly lean at 220. So why not cut to being 185 and pretty lean?

First, I've lived in cold-weather places (i.e. Kansas City and Williamsburg). Do you think I decided, "well, no one is going to see my physique; so I'll drop 40 pounds and be a twig again?" Hardly!!

Neither of those cities get to -40° F in the winter, MCWAY.

There is benefit to me being heavier right now, and since I now know I can get to over 200-lb in literally the span of three weeks on Dbol, I just don't give a shit.

I also train for strength. Our goals are different.

I feel strength training progress is a lot more realistic for naturals than muscle building.

I agree I haven't given natural bulking enough of an honest effort. But tell me what's so great about being 200+ pounds?

I'm 190 now, and it's a good size for me.

Why don't you go to 250, MCWAY? Maybe because you are happy at 220?

Second, you don't give two spits about your health. If you did, the LAST thing you would be doing is taking gear (especially the harsher ones like Anadrol or Dianabol) and fluctuation bodyweight.

I drank Vodka last week, MCWAY.

I consider myself a non-drinker.

But I did it.

Because I drank ONE TIME, does that mean I don't care about my health?

The fact that I did steroids ONCE is proof I do care about my health.

I admit though - I do prefer my look at 205.

But it's all a trade-off, right?

And, thirdly, you keep making this bogus narrative about training for size vs. strength when such is not necessary. Common sense says you'd be WAY STRONGER at 205 than 170, if your body fat is only marginally increased at that higher bodyweight.

I was training in the 12+ rep range, so not really.

For the type of training I was doing, I was strong...but not as strong pound for pound.

How come IFBB pros aren't stronger than comparable weight Strongmen, MCWAY?

Because they don't train for strength.

I am training in the 1-6 rep range now, and have good lifts [e.g., bench press 325, deadlift 495, etc].

YOU WANTED TO DO THAT (or close to that, as you stated your goal was 215).

And, you'd shrink just as quickly....just as you have.

Correct. That was the expectation.

I don't want to eat and shit more. Call it laziness, or whatever.

What's stopping you from bulking up to 300, MCWAY?

No doctor worth his degree would state that steroid use and fluctuating bodyweight are healthy behaviors, no matter what your resting heart rate is.

That's why I only did it as a one-off.

But...I wouldn't mind running some test starting at early as Valentine's Day, or by June - to be big again by summertime. I'll keep you posted if I do that.

FYI - I am 190-lb now, but that's not the same as the "look" from 190 on gear.

I'm faster at 170, but stronger at 190. Its a trade-off.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2022, 07:40:15 AM »
That was possibly a one-off.

But do you recall when your homosexual brother-in-law complimented your delts, and it motivated you to train?

I too find those types of compliments motivating.

It wasn't a one-off, because you've done it multiple times.

You're yapping about impressing teenage boys and jailbirds. So, don't even go there about my brother-in-law (happily married to his wife, my sister-in-law, for over 25 years).

And, get your story straight (literally and figuratively), it was my traps.

I may want to run another cycle next summer, but do it right next time. But it's not like I'm Yo-Yo dieting all the time.

I'm sticking around 170-190 pretty consistently.

I want to do another cycle...but I may not want to take the health risks. Time will tell though.

Test only should be OK. Anadrol is VERY strong. I'm not interested in taking anything too strong.

Again, where do you come up with this flap that you have to stay 170 lbs, unless you're taking steroids?

My goals are more or less achievable naturally, aside from that full/pumped look which, IMO, is only attainable on gear.

Then explain your homosexual brother-in-law who complimented your delts? Clearly normal people DO care.

Wrong again!! There's no talk about a "3D" look with normal people. Plus, I wasn't wearing gym clothes, wasn't in a gym or pool. This was at Christmas dinner with my in-laws.

And, as long as you're wearing tank tops around teenage boys and ex-cons and writing old dudes about the size of your schlong, I'd lay off the gay insults if I were you (the jokes practically write themselves).

And MCWAY - please get real: EVERYONE TRAINS TO LOOK BETTER. Lyle McDonald said that - everyone trains to look better naked.

That being said, I feel you get the social benefits from lifting weights, whether you are 175 or 250.

But it's sometimes nice to show off. I don't give too much of a shit though.

Consider: I bench press around 325 currently. That's stronger than 99.9% of the population. Why juice to the gills to bench 405-lb when I'm already stronger than 99.9% of the population?

No one said anything about juicing to the gills (more strongman arguments). I did 405 over 17 years ago (Sept 1, 2005, to be exact, Bally Total Fitness, Altamonte Springs, FL) and I've never touched a steroid in my life. Heck, I can rep with 325 on the flat bench; with enough pre-workout and food in my system, I can rep with 325 on inclines...DRUG-FREE!!

Are you starting to see why I don't care THAT much?

Question, MCWAY: why do YOU want to be 220-lb? Why did you feel "motivated" when your homosexual brother-in-law complimented your delts?

Why did you care?

You can't get your story straight to save your life. I trained my ENTIRE UPPER BODY twice a week, starting with shoulders (on Mondays). It was my traps that I started hitting more directly.

Your health being fine is not the same as me having you 50 resting heart rate. My health is PERFECT, MCWAY.

There's a difference. I don't want to compromise my health too much.

I can and do make exceptions, obviously. But my major priority is health.

I did that ONE time, MCWAY.

How long have you been a 5'9" and 220-lb perma-bulker?

Again: one-time deal under extremely tested and monitored conditions.

I AM willing to compromise my health, SOMEWHAT.

But the bottom line is: excess food intake is not good for us.

No, you didn't. You've done that multiple times. Earlier this year was NOT the first time you've use steroids to get bigger. You said it yourself. Why else would you be yapping about your receptors being refreshed? Plus, you claimed another GetBigger nailed you about your PREVIOUS drug use years ago.

That means, in case your math isn't that good, you've taken steroids and jacked up your bodyweight MULTIPLE TIMES (at least twice).

Dennis James is 57. Ronnie Coleman is 58. That's not very old, MCWAY. Both will be dead by 65.

Vince Taylor was never the size freak of either one. Tony Pearson literally competed at 190.

Maybe they will; maybe they won't. As for Taylor and Pearson, they were both bigger than George "Da Bull" Peterson. Peterson croaked at 37; Pearson and Taylor are alive and well.

So you think you walking around at 220 is doing your body favours over being 185? Why do you carry that extra mass? If you are natural as claimed, you can't be particularly lean at 220. So why not cut to being 185 and pretty lean?

Be "lean" for what? Am I competing? NOPE! Am I doing photo shoots? NOPE! I can see my abs and my tricep and bicep definition

Neither of those cities get to -40° F in the winter, MCWAY.

So what? Canada isn't 40 below, perpetually. And, once you get below freezing, WHO CARES? Cold is cold! It sucks! (Giving those bags of rock salt to my neighbor when I moved back to Florida was a BLESSING!!  ;D )

That still doesn't mean it's an excuse to SHRINK to a twig.

There is benefit to me being heavier right now, and since I now know I can get to over 200-lb in literally the span of three weeks on Dbol, I just don't give a shit.

I also train for strength. Our goals are different.

I feel strength training progress is a lot more realistic for naturals than muscle building.

Bullocks. Again, see Christopher Oketch (Qatar's Strongest Man, Mr Kenya, PNBA Natural World BB Champion). THere's no either/or scenario. You can do BOTH without steroids. Your problem is laziness. Without steroids, guess what you have to do even more meticulously.......EAT!!! Heavy weights + Heavy food = STRENGTH AND SIZE!!

Real strongmen inhale amounts of food that make Ronnie Coleman look like a bulimic supermodel. You think Kenya's Strongest Man is eating 1200 calories a day? PLEASE!!!

2018 Kenya's Strongest Man

Note how much BIGGER Oketch is as a strongman/powerlifter than he is as a bodybuilder.

2017 Mr. Kenya

I agree I haven't given natural bulking enough of an honest effort. But tell me what's so great about being 200+ pounds?

I'm 190 now, and it's a good size for me.

Why don't you go to 250, MCWAY? Maybe because you are happy at 220?

Been there; done that!! That's how I hit 405 back in the day. Plus, I'm almost 50. I can't inhale the calories I once did in my younger years. And I don't need to do so anymore. If I get it right, I'll be back to 230 by or before my birthday (stronger and bigger than I was at 250).

I drank Vodka last week, MCWAY.

I consider myself a non-drinker.

But I did it.

Because I drank ONE TIME, does that mean I don't care about my health?

The fact that I did steroids ONCE is proof I do care about my health.

I admit though - I do prefer my look at 205.

But it's all a trade-off, right?

You've done steroids multiple times; you said as much yourself (earlier this year AND years prior, where you got "outed" by a fellow Getbigger...at the very least).

I was training in the 12+ rep range, so not really.

For the type of training I was doing, I was strong...but not as strong pound for pound.

How come IFBB pros aren't stronger than comparable weight Strongmen, MCWAY?

Because they don't train for strength.

It appears you forgot that guys like Ronnie Coleman and Johnnie Jackson were POWERLIFTERS, too. As were Kevin Levrone, Juan Morel, "Major Guns" Eddie Robinson of WBF fame, just to name a few. And, notwithstanding its current state, there's the bodybuilder/powerlifter formerly known as Matt Krocaleski.

Even, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Franco Columbu were powerlifters.

Did I mention that Christopher Oketch guy, you know the Mr. Kenya Bodybuilding Champion and Kenya's Strongest Man (and Qatar's Strongest Man)?

I am training in the 1-6 rep range now, and have good lifts [e.g., bench press 325, deadlift 495, etc].

Correct. That was the expectation.

I don't want to eat and shit more. Call it laziness, or whatever.

What's stopping you from bulking up to 300, MCWAY?

One, my frame can't support that weight, even it wanted to do so.

Two, with my bony frame (and the right muscles in the right places), I don't need 300 to look big.

That's why I only did it as a one-off.

But...I wouldn't mind running some test starting at early as Valentine's Day, or by June - to be big again by summertime. I'll keep you posted if I do that.

FYI - I am 190-lb now, but that's not the same as the "look" from 190 on gear.

I'm faster at 170, but stronger at 190. Its a trade-off.

Duh! you lost muscle and gained fat...largely because you STARVED your sinew off.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2022, 08:09:33 AM »
Post WITH matt is making you post LIKE matt, MATTWAY.
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2022, 08:14:40 AM »
Post WITH matt is making you post LIKE matt, MATTWAY.

I prefer to address specifics. Perhaps, I'll aim more specifically for his straw man/utterly false claim and quips.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2022, 08:53:46 AM »
I enjoy MATTWAY'S super long posts.  ;D

MCWAY:

I think it would be better for me to do a small natural cut to get to 175-lb, and leaner.

I personally don't think there are many benefits to weighing more. When I started working out, I wanted to have size similar to that carried by Mark Wahlberg. It seemed achievable naturally [in reality, his size is achievable naturally - but his shape is due to Mark having incredible genetic gifts].

I'd be fine being that same size, but with the look I have when I get a pump.

I think everyone prefers how they look with a pump.

So in addition to the fact that I hate eating, I already have roughly the look I want. Unfortunately, that perpetually pumped look is not attainable naturally, IMO.

You make it sound like it all comes down to body weight. Unfortunately, body weight alone is not going to make you get that full/pumped look. Only steroids can.

Gee, I wonder if that's why EVERYONE is on steroids.

Even if I did everything you say for a year, I could look the same on VERY minimal gear use within less than a month.

Knowing how quickly I can get back to that, you can forgive me for not giving a shit.

That's why I focus on strength.

Do you think I struggle with body image issues or other similar issues, being in better shape than 90% of men, and stronger than 99.9% of men?

I achieved the look I wanted years ago. Since then, my goal is to just maintain it. I did prefer my look at 205, but it was only in part body weight - the main issue was the full look, and that can only be achieved with gear.

If you want, I can bulk up to 220-lb from 10 weeks of juice?

You need to get it out of your mind I do what I do because I'm unable to do something else. It's all by choice.

That being said, I may just do it your way. But I can't even imagine how much more I will be farting and shitting.

I can't imagine how bad your protein farts are.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2022, 09:03:12 AM »
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2022, 11:30:17 AM »
I enjoy MATTWAY'S super long posts.  ;D

MCWAY:

I think it would be better for me to do a small natural cut to get to 175-lb, and leaner.

I personally don't think there are many benefits to weighing more. When I started working out, I wanted to have size similar to that carried by Mark Wahlberg. It seemed achievable naturally [in reality, his size is achievable naturally - but his shape is due to Mark having incredible genetic gifts].

I'd be fine being that same size, but with the look I have when I get a pump.

I think everyone prefers how they look with a pump.

So in addition to the fact that I hate eating, I already have roughly the look I want. Unfortunately, that perpetually pumped look is not attainable naturally, IMO.

You make it sound like it all comes down to body weight. Unfortunately, body weight alone is not going to make you get that full/pumped look. Only steroids can.

Gee, I wonder if that's why EVERYONE is on steroids.

Even if I did everything you say for a year, I could look the same on VERY minimal gear use within less than a month.

Knowing how quickly I can get back to that, you can forgive me for not giving a shit.

That's why I focus on strength.

Do you think I struggle with body image issues or other similar issues, being in better shape than 90% of men, and stronger than 99.9% of men?

I achieved the look I wanted years ago. Since then, my goal is to just maintain it. I did prefer my look at 205, but it was only in part body weight - the main issue was the full look, and that can only be achieved with gear.

If you want, I can bulk up to 220-lb from 10 weeks of juice?

You need to get it out of your mind I do what I do because I'm unable to do something else. It's all by choice.

That being said, I may just do it your way. But I can't even imagine how much more I will be farting and shitting.

I can't imagine how bad your protein farts are.

You keep complaining about digestive problems, which have less to do with volume of food consumed and more to do with your digestive system being faulty. If you're lactose-intolerance, lay off the dairy. Add some fiber and enzymes.

But, thank you again for making my point. The only people obsessed with being perpetually pumped are bodybuilding wonks and wannabes. Unless you're 5'5" (or shorter) and at single-digit bodyfat, 170 pounds is twig-ville (pumped or not). Take it from someone who's been there.

Regular people, as I said earlier, don't care about the "3D" look (which has more to do with super-low body fat than pure muscle size). Muscular men are like voluptuous women: If you got it, it shows no matter what you wear or what you do.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2022, 11:53:32 AM »
Are those supposed to be current pics why so out of focus? What does the front look like? That is 190? What are those bracelets? You act like you would die if you were over 200lbs as its ana extra 50lbs but if you are 190 it's only 10 yes?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2022, 01:20:01 PM »
Are those supposed to be current pics why so out of focus? What does the front look like? That is 190? What are those bracelets? You act like you would die if you were over 200lbs as its ana extra 50lbs but if you are 190 it's only 10 yes?
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2022, 01:39:06 PM »

Calorie-phobia? BTW, I did manage to get one of those turkeys, a 17-lb bird for $6.50.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2022, 02:17:46 PM »
Asking Matt what the front looks like is like asking what the legs look like.

But, you can't be a strongman and bodybuilder at the same time....OH WAIT!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2022, 05:42:53 PM »
Great post, The Scott!

I think there are benefits to us from training...but exercise takes a U-shaped curve: more after a certain point is bad. It's a fine line, and it's hard for me to argue getting bigger will make me healthier.

Probably dropping to 175-lb and leaner, naturally, may increase my health...but that's really splitting hairs.

I agree I should move on to other goals.

Do you invest in stocks, The Scott?

I just sold one of my rentals, and I'm thinking of investing in Dollarama.

Hi Matt!  No, I am not smart enough to know what I would be doing the stock market.  I do have a 401K but it is in what my wife told me is "non-risky stuff".    I am glad you are going to move on to other goals as from what I have read here you can set a goal and work hard to achieve it and that is what counts.  All the best, brother!