Author Topic: CNN legal analyst stunned by Stormy Daniels admitting that she hates Trump  (Read 66 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
CNN legal analyst Elie Honig said that the cross-examination of adult film actress and Trump trial witness Stormy Daniels after her testimony against former President Trump was a disaster.

While Honig said that Daniels' testimony about a sexual encounter with Trump in a hotel room in 2006 was "plausible," her responses under cross-examination by Trump's team called her credibility into question.

"Her responses were disastrous," Honig said, referring to the moment when Daniels admitted that she hates Trump.

That’s a big deal," Honig said.

Trump has pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree. The charges stem from a years-long investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. The charges are related to alleged payments made ahead of the 2016 presidential election to silence Daniels about an alleged 2006 extramarital affair with Trump.

"When the witness hates the person whose liberty is at stake, that’s a big d--- deal!" Honig said. "And she’s putting out tweets, fantasizing about him being in jail. That really undermines the credibility."

Daniels has made multiple posts about Trump on social media, including writing that she "will go to jail" before she has to "pay a penny" to Trump.   

"The fact that she owes him $500,000 by order of a court, owes Donald Trump a half million dollars, and said, ‘I will never pay him. I will defy a court order,’ the defense is gonna say, ‘She’s willing to defy a court order. She’s not willing to respect an order from a judge. Why is she gonna respect this oath she took?’ So, I thought it went quite poorly on cross-exam," the analyst said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-legal-analyst-stunned-stormy-daniel-admitting-hates-trump-testimony-big-d-deal

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Stormy is a respectable woman and as such, her credibility should not be in doubt.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
There was literally no legal reasoning behind Stormy being involved in this case.

She is irrelevant to this, and was only allowed to testify to attempt to embarrass Trump.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
See Joe pinch a little girls Nipple, then she elbows him to get away...
Fuckin Pedo

i=efUFzX-85RZ3sP6J

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

You trust CNN  ?

Because they have no where else to go.l so they’re forced to admit it. When you’ve lost CNN….youve lost