Author Topic: Officialy retired from bodybuilding  (Read 1346 times)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
Officialy retired from bodybuilding
« on: March 28, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »
Maybe I have nothing left to give maybe I have to much to give but the bottom line  is I have just signed release forms from all my sponsors and enjoyed some mexican food today, Im sorry the sport is beyond corupt I am sorry that all bodybuilders are targets for police officers and in the next three months I can promise all bodybuilders not just dealers but users to will face serious trouble with the law.  I want to thank you all for your support and help along the way maybe I will be back but most likely not its time to move on I will post pictures here soon of me.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: Officialy retired from bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
Maybe I have nothing left to give maybe I have to much to give but the bottom line  is I have just signed release forms from all my sponsors and enjoyed some mexican food today, Im sorry the sport is beyond corupt I am sorry that all bodybuilders are targets for police officers and in the next three months I can promise all bodybuilders not just dealers but users to will face serious trouble with the law.  I want to thank you all for your support and help along the way maybe I will be back but most likely not its time to move on I will post pictures here soon of me.

Brett Favre just retired a month ago and you think anyone gives a shit about you?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »

OK, "slintowin" ::) ::) ::)

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »

I wish you all the best!
Who are you?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 12:50:18 PM »

Brett Favre just retired a month ago and you think anyone gives a shit about you?

Probably more then anyone gives two shits about you looser  ::)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »

retiered from what ?                the "sport"!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 03:33:06 PM »
Only pussies quit!   You go grab your sparkliest pair of panties, cover yourself in your oiliest oil, throw on a handful of glitter and get back on that stage!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »
Only pussies quit!   You go grab your sparkliest pair of panties, cover yourself in your oiliest oil, throw on a handful of glitter and get back on that stage!!

WORD!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »
hahahahaha! can you believe these insecure cun.ts ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 05:07:44 PM »
hahahahhahaa, classic. ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

Hahahahahahhahah!

Eat a fuck sandwich Slintown!