Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Greg Anderson: Honorable or dumb as a rock?

(1/4) > >>

TheEgoCrusher:
If YOU were Greg Anderson, would you roll on Barry Bonds and testify to the feds or go to prison?  Personally, I think Bonds is a complete dirtbag but it one of the most gifted players ever.  I know him and Anderson are friends from childhood (supposedly).  If you'd been helping a friend get the sauce, charting what he takes for him, measuring the doses, injecting him, etc., and he was being investigated by the feds, would you roll on him or go to prison?

Hunter86:
nobody likes a rat, and if greg goes to prison it won't be to long i think but you probably know more about the case than i do.

TheEgoCrusher:
He'll likely go for 2 months to a year.

The worst part about this entire case is that all kinds of people associated with it are going to serve prison time EXCEPT for Bonds.  The 2 reporters who wrote the book on Bonds that was released last year are going to go to prison for not revealing their sources, and Bonds trainer is going to prison, but Bonds is not. 

The judicial system in this country just doesn't make sense sometimes.  OJ killed his kids mother by nearly lopping her head clean off and killed a guy who was there bringing her her glasses (supposedly) and he's been free for 12 years and is getting ready to cash in about $3.5 million for giving an interview and writing a book in which he is DESCRIBING how he committed the crime.   Bonds didn't murder anyone but he's obviously just as guilty as OJ.

Hunter86:

--- Quote from: TheEgoCrusher on November 16, 2006, 10:40:02 PM ---He'll likely go for 2 months to a year.

The worst part about this entire case is that all kinds of people associated with it are going to serve prison time EXCEPT for Bonds.  The 2 reporters who wrote the book on Bonds that was released last year are going to go to prison for not revealing their sources, and Bonds trainer is going to prison, but Bonds is not. 

The judicial system in this country just doesn't make sense sometimes.  OJ killed his kids mother by nearly lopping her head clean off and killed a guy who was there bringing her her glasses (supposedly) and he's been free for 12 years and is getting ready to cash in about $3.5 million for giving an interview and writing a book in which he is DESCRIBING how he committed the crime.   Bonds didn't murder anyone but he's obviously just as guilty as OJ.

--- End quote ---

I see your point but I see the flaw in judicial system being more so that all these guys are going to prison. Like I said anyone who talks is viewed in worse like than the criminals by the code of the streets.  I think the bullshit is why are they so hell bent on going after Barry it's they think he is the only MLB player to ever be on gear.  It's ridiculous, and then taking down peoople because they dont reveal their sources or wont turn on a friend (their doing what any real man woul do) is just wrong IMO

TheEgoCrusher:
If people saw the real numbers regarding guys in the NFL and MLB that have used over the past 10 years they'd be shocked.  I bet you it's 25% in MLB and 30% or so in the NFL...and that's being conservative.

Bonds and his swollen melon still crack me up.  You talk about a guy that GH did a number on.  The guy's head grew almost 2 sizes!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version