Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Does anybody here recognize Dave Tate?

(1/2) > >>

HUGEPECS:
I heard Dave is Recognizable in the Powerlifting circle. I'm wondering if any of you here knows anything about this Guru

Van_Bilderass:
It's been speculated that he is the anonymous powerlifter that did an interview on t-mag a while ago. The anonymous powerlifter started juicing at 14 yrs old. Anyone know if it was him?

Hedgehog:

--- Quote from: HUGEPECS on December 04, 2006, 01:15:09 PM ---I heard Dave is Recognizable in the Powerlifting circle. I'm wondering if any of you here knows anything about this Guru

--- End quote ---

He is/was the number two guy on Westside Barbell Club. Louie (Simmons) is the #1.

Google for Westside Barbell Club

They use bands and chains, also box squats. Speed bench and GPP are other things that those guys are known for.

Billy Mimnaugh and Mike Wolfe knows most on Tate, I suspect.

This spring he got himself in shape, lost a lot of fat.

Westside Barbell is known for recommending staying on AAS for very long periods of time, how long he's been on is anybody's guess. His blood pressure was pretty bad before he got his weight down anyway.

He's got a website where he sells stuff, there are also a couple of articles there:

http://www.elitefts.com/

YIP
Zack

HUGEPECS:

--- Quote from: Hedgehog on December 04, 2006, 01:46:54 PM ---He is/was the number two guy on Westside Barbell Club. Louie (Simmons) is the #1.

Google for Westside Barbell Club

They use bands and chains, also box squats. Speed bench and GPP are other things that those guys are known for.

Billy Mimnaugh and Mike Wolfe knows most on Tate, I suspect.

This spring he got himself in shape, lost a lot of fat.

Westside Barbell is known for recommending staying on AAS for very long periods of time, how long he's been on is anybody's guess. His blood pressure was pretty bad before he got his weight down anyway.

He's got a website where he sells stuff, there are also a couple of articles there:

http://www.elitefts.com/

YIP
Zack

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot Hedge. that was helpful. I saw an article on bench press, I'm gonna read it and see what he's saying

chris_mason:
Tate is all over T-Nation.  He has lost a ton of weight recently and looks fantastic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version