Author Topic: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!  (Read 46337 times)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2007, 08:05:47 PM »
Put them on the Fit Show and have them finish up by puking their guts out. I'd laugh my ass off to see these guys get put thru a workout. Highly entertaining.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2007, 08:06:23 PM »
Has any of these "challenges" ever been followed through with?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2007, 08:07:19 PM »
you'll only puke if you ate too soon to your workout, or you if you train for 2+ hours.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »

I was the only one brave enough. I met CT and Stavios in real life. CT showed me his quads and they where unreal!
just push some weight!

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2007, 08:11:19 PM »
CT sounds like a cool guy.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2007, 08:14:18 PM »
CT sounds like a cool guy.

Yeah he really is. He had I guess some clients there so he couldn't stay for long but was really cool to talk to. Also he didn't make fun of me even though I was overweight and didn't have a clue of what I was doing.
just push some weight!

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »
I don't see him making fun of anyone. I think he knows his stuff. He'd be a good one for a workout partner.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 08:25:53 PM »
I don't see him making fun of anyone. I think he knows his stuff. He'd be a good one for a workout partner.

Yeah he sure knows his stuff and trains hard.
just push some weight!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
Yeah he sure knows his stuff and trains hard.

Did you ever attend the toronto pro in 04 or 05? I know you live around there

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »
He's pretty strong too if I remember correctly. We'll have to pick his brain sometime about his training when he posts here.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 08:35:26 PM »
Did you ever attend the toronto pro in 04 or 05? I know you live around there

No unfortunetely I still haven't attended a pro show or any show for that matter. I will win them all! 8)

He's pretty strong too if I remember correctly. We'll have to pick his brain sometime about his training when he posts here.

Yeah here is his journal: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1037004&pageNo=3#1054803
just push some weight!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
Milos is all of what you explain here on your DVD if so I must grab me a copy. I use to do same type of training maybe 1 week a month it it works great.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2007, 08:43:28 PM »
No unfortunetely I still haven't attended a pro show or any show for that matter. I will win them all!

so I guess the question is... when will you start juicing?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2007, 05:59:42 AM »
yeah do a fitshow episode of it.....if sarcasm accepts.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2007, 06:03:10 AM »
Not to get into the usual 20 page rant about the 'challenge', but it changed from him giving us an exercise to do (eg curl 100 lbs 'x' number of times) to traveling to California, going to his gym, setting up camera crews and photogs. of course we can trust that he comes thru on his end with respect to paying all the expenses.. ::)
L

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2007, 07:25:51 AM »
yeah do a fitshow episode of it.....if sarcasm accepts.

They wouldn't dare. You are talking about people who won't even post their pictures on this board because they know they'd be tore a new one. Remember-everyone is an "expert" and "tough guy" who knows all about intensity and training sitting behind a keyboard.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2007, 07:27:08 AM »
They wouldn't dare. You are talking about people who won't even post their pictures on this board because they know they'd be tore a new one. Remember-everyone is an "expert" and "tough guy" who knows all about intensity and training sitting behind a keyboard.
we can't all be the huge mass monster that you are, "jujoshu". ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2007, 07:29:48 AM »
we can't all be the huge mass monster that you are, "jujoshu". ::)
hahha you beat me to it..... hey jewjosh, i post my pics you fag , so does alexxx and if im not mistaken, milos challenged us . oh wait, you didnt know that did you ? thats because your talking about shit you have no idea about... so tear me a new one bitchboy
L

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2007, 07:36:19 AM »
Difference is-I let my actions speak for themselves. I don't make claims I can't back up. If I was going to tell a pro he knew nothing about training, used baby poundages, and had no clue about intensity I would certainly be man enough to show him what I considered real training to be. The fact that you are totally anonymous, and won't show up,despite talking about it,shows you have no credibility whatsoever. So, go ahead, show up and show him what real lifting is about. Show him how you won your pro card and how he uses baby weights and is nothing but an amateur compared to an anonymous internet tough guy.  ::)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2007, 07:38:26 AM »
hahha you beat me to it..... hey jewjosh, i post my pics you fag , so does alexxx and if im not mistaken, milos challenged us . oh wait, you didnt know that did you ? thats because your talking about shit you have no idea about... so tear me a new one bitchboy

Meet the challenge then..Let's see what a couple of keyboard warriors can do in Milo's gym. So, when are you going to accept and do a workout there? I would love to see taped footage of it..Matter of fact, they say laughter is good for your health.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2007, 07:38:58 AM »
Difference is-I let my actions speak for themselves. I don't make claims I can't back up. If I was going to tell a pro he knew nothing about training, used baby poundages, and had no clue about intensity I would certainly be man enough to show him what I considered real training to be. The fact that you are totally anonymous, and won't show up,despite talking about it,shows you have no credibility whatsoever. So, go ahead, show up and show him what real lifting is about. Show him how you won your pro card and how he uses baby weights and is nothing but an amateur compared to an anonymous internet tough guy.  ::)
hahahaha, ok stud, you're the only one who knows about "intensity". ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2007, 07:41:53 AM »
so your a groupie arent you ? I bet your the type of 'fan' that travels to the expos, contests, and guest appearances ....goes up to your fav. BB and asks if you can touch his arm, and then you say..."Wow , they dont even seem real!" fuc k these pros, the only thing they got on any of us is that they take steroids for a living and we dont. nice role model there....hahahah you said 'pro card' like its something we all want. I bet you have a GNC gold card dont you stud ?
L

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2007, 07:44:14 AM »
Ineffectual reply. In case, you can't get it thru your head (which is probably the case since it's reported you are a real juvenile) I haven't made any claims. Like I said, let's see how tough you really are-After all, as much as you talk you must be head and shoulders above everyone else.  Until, we see you accept the challenge, go to his gym to train, you will be nothing more than a laughingstock with no credibility. I give you exactly a month before you start making excuses why you didn't show up. "Milos wouldn't pay", or "I'm sick and couldn't make it".  Total joke.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2007, 07:45:46 AM »
Ineffectual reply. In case, you can't get it thru your head (which is probably the case since it's reported you are a real juvenile) I haven't made any claims. Like I said, let's see how tough you really are-After all, as much as you talk you must be head and shoulders above everyone else.  Until, we see you accept the challenge, go to his gym to train, you will be nothing more than a laughingstock with no credibility. I give you exactly a month before you start making excuses why you didn't show up. "Milos wouldn't pay", or "I'm sick and couldn't make it".  Total joke.
i've told Milos to contact me at least 5 times until he challenged me, the ball is in his court, I AM OFFICIALLY CALLING MILOS A BITCH UNTIL HE SETS THIS UP.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »
i've told Milos to contact me at least 5 times until he challenged me, the ball is in his court, I AM OFFICIALLY CALLING MILOS A BITCH UNTIL HE SETS THIS UP.

are you accepting the "bet" as luke put it, though? i think that might be a big factor.