Author Topic: Who here has actually put on a SUPER BOWL Ring ?  (Read 1839 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Who here has actually put on a SUPER BOWL Ring ?
« on: August 06, 2008, 06:38:50 AM »
Anyone? If so how did it feel? 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Who here has actually put on a SUPER BOWL Ring ?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 06:41:35 AM »
I still have mine after my guarantee that we would beat the Colts.

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 06:43:11 AM »
I put on Robby's original NOC ring (given to him at the 20th aniversary of his win)

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 06:46:31 AM »
I put on Robby's original NOC ring (given to him at the 20th aniversary of his win)

Nights of Champions?

Ruhls has one of those..  ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 06:48:03 AM »
Nights of Champions?

Ruhls has one of those..  ;D

That is correct.

One thing about Wayne Demelia, he knew how to put on a show. Wonder how he is doing?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 06:48:45 AM »
I've worn two of the Pats' SuperBowl rings.  They weigh a ton and fit my finger like a hula hoop.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 07:06:08 AM »
Never put one on, but I did see one at a Party where Ronnie Lott was.  Real cool cat.

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 07:07:39 AM »
Never put one on, but I did see one at a Party where Ronnie Lott was.  Real cool cat.

I thought it cool to see the Mr. U trophy Zane won when he beat Arnold in 68....when I went to train at his Zane experience

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 07:14:45 AM »
Onlyme has 5 of them.
$

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 07:41:53 AM »
Anyone? If so how did it feel? 8)

Me.......Current client George Timberlake (Greenbay) and former client John Mackey (Colts) also let me try on his Hall of Fame ring. Both are about 3 sizes bigger than mine.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 07:56:33 AM »
Ring belonged to andre cooper wr/broncos. Believe it was 98 when he got it.

He let me try it on. Largest ring ever. Iced out...etc,etc. Diamonds were colored like the broncos logo..etc. end of story.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 08:46:42 AM »
I have put on several Super Bowl and World Series rings.  Only a couple of them fit.  They are heavy for a ring I guess.  I don't wear jewelery.  I wore a world series ring back in high school when a very famous Yankee scout name Jack Papke had more than 10 of them.  He once wore all of them at once to one of our games.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 08:57:29 AM »

Moose your a good guy in my book but honestly to throw a bbing related ring/trophy in comparsion to a SUPERBOWL ring is beyond delusional. :o

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »
I have put on several Super Bowl and World Series rings.  Only a couple of them fit.  They are heavy for a ring I guess.  I don't wear jewelery.  I wore a world series ring back in high school when a very famous Yankee scout name Jack Papke had more than 10 of them.  He once wore all of them at once to one of our games.

Onlyme, have you ever played in a Superbowl?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 09:00:45 AM »
Onlyme, have you ever played in a Superbowl?

I had a salad somewhere called the SuperBowl does that count

Moosejay

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »
Moose your a good guy in my book but honestly to throw a bbing related ring/trophy in comparsion to a SUPERBOWL ring is beyond delusional. :o

No, I know, but I just thought it was cool , and, after all, it was ARNOLD!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »
I was at a San franciso Giants baseball game and an ex-49er by the name of Harris Barton was sitting in my section. Harris played guard for those great Superbowl 80's and early 90's 49er teams led by Joe Montana and Steve Young. A guy sitting next to him was admiring his Superbowl ring and asked to take a closer look at it. Harris took off the ring and handed it to the guy and the next thing you know, everyone in his section asked to see it. It jst so happens I was sitting 10 seats away and the ring made its way to me.

It was the Superbowl ring from their 1988 season where they beat the Bengals 20-16. It had three Lombardi trophies on the ring made of small gold diamonds(for three titles). It weighed at least 7 or 8 ounces and was thick as shit with white gold diamonds all over it. I asked him where his ring for the 1989 season was he said it was in a lock box. He said that was more sentimental to him because it was his last one before retiring. That one has four Lombardi trophies on the front. He said the the rings were insured and appraised for $40,000 each.

Anyway, the funny thing was that about 30 people had the ring in their hand and looking at it and the last person to look at it was like 30 feet away. Someone coud have easily ran off with it with no chance of being caught. But no one did, thankfully.

TheHit99

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 09:32:07 AM »
I was at a San franciso Giants baseball game and an ex-49er by the name of Harris Barton was sitting in my section. Harris played guard for those great Superbowl 80's and early 90's 49er teams led by Joe Montana and Steve Young. A guy sitting next to him was admiring his Superbowl ring and asked to take a closer look at it. Harris took off the ring and handed it to the guy and the next thing you know, everyone in his section asked to see it. It jst so happens I was sitting 10 seats away and the ring made its way to me.

It was the Superbowl ring from their 1988 season where they beat the Bengals 20-16. It had three Lombardi trophies on the ring made of small gold diamonds(for three titles). It weighed at least 7 or 8 ounces and was thick as shit with white gold diamonds all over it. I asked him where his ring for the 1989 season was he said it was in a lock box. He said that was more sentimental to him because it was his last one before retiring. That one has four Lombardi trophies on the front. He said the the rings were insured and appraised for $40,000 each.

Anyway, the funny thing was that about 30 people had the ring in their hand and looking at it and the last person to look at it was like 30 feet away. Someone coud have easily ran off with it with no chance of being caught. But no one did, thankfully.

I cant believe the guy let it just float around the stadium like that. Very fortunate to get it back.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 09:38:16 AM »
I cant believe the guy let it just float around the stadium like that. Very fortunate to get it back.

I said the same exact thing at the time. But it was only in our sitting section to the left and right of the guy. Nevertheless, I wouldn't have taken the thing off my finger to begin with.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 01:24:12 PM »
I've worn two of the Pats' SuperBowl rings.  They weigh a ton and fit my finger like a hula hoop.
yes sir i was at a function for the Marlins and talked to alot of the managers and coaches. They let us handle the rings and the trophies were on display right there. the ring was huge and heavy.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »
I have.  My chiro is the chiro for the NE Patriots.  The rings are ridiculous.  I could almost wear it as a bracelet.  They are huge.   8)

:)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 06:15:57 AM »
I have and I'd concur w/this statement:

They weigh a ton and fit my finger like a hula hoop.
R

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 09:36:01 AM »
I've worn Bill Bates' ring from the Cowboys' win over the Steelers and Danny White's ring from when Staubach led Dallas to beat the Broncos in '78.

I thought my class ring from UNC was pretty big, but those things are HUGE and heavy as hell.  felt like 4 of my class rings.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »
gayest thread ive ever seen on GB

"who here has put on women panties? If so how did it feel"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 09:45:54 AM »
gayest thread ive ever seen on GB

"who here has put on women panties? If so how did it feel"

Does on your head count ???