Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 69877 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 08:54:04 AM »
I have not been to this website for years because its pretty boring, friend told me I was now famous and sent a link, had to come see what was going on, damn I have to get back here more often.

but ofcourse,, like gh is not relevent....fuckin liar! gh is the only thing that gets you up into the next level when you are stuck ,,NOTHING ELSE BUT GOOD OLE GH and then saturate with hormones,,

gh carpet give it in for few months...saturate with hormones at the right dose...and booom JUMPING CLASS,,

i fuckin hate HATE this cult due to the liars in it,,i love bodybuild with all my soul ,,but this cult became seriously seriously disturbed in the last 10 years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 08:54:23 AM »
He`s doing his own thing in his own time man. 8)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 08:55:50 AM »
I meant GH15 wasnt relevent , you  dumbass

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 08:56:02 AM »
I have not been to this website for years because its pretty boring, friend told me I was now famous and sent a link, had to come see what was going on, damn I have to get back here more often.

Yeah right, you were reading this the whole time, he posted to quick, now didnt you say you were ''too busy making money'' to have time to post here ::) looks you what you really meant was ''im waiting for my food stamps and the public library PC was booked''
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 08:59:48 AM »
 :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 09:01:17 AM »
if you sit back ,,and realy think about it for a minute,, you have bodybuild that until mid 80s... didnt even know what 220 on stage was lol then mid 80s...the years when liar priest started cadavars....he started little before but you know what i mean...that year everything jumped into the 220 230 240 ,,you see fucktards like philip heath that woudnt even be 190lb on steroids along go around 240 lol you see kukelo actualy weighin 260 lol ,,that kukelp fella was on all the juice in the world and couldnt break 180lb back when he was 18-19 ,,

people really really some of them nto majority but some of them really believe in advances in nutrition and exercises,,i mean you really got to be a complete autistic fella to not see what we got here,,

we got fellas making profit on goolibles such as vince vgf cft ret yy2k fellas ,,we got here mishkos making profit on goolible bodybuild that used to come here and push snake oils...we got fella that would never see a pro card in theri life time like peter putnam ...walking around with pro card lol

bodybuild lost its glory because of that,,we actualy had glory in the 70s and mid 80s we did!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 09:02:57 AM »
I meant GH15 wasnt relevent , you  dumbass

gh15 is not the querstion here,,im saturated with death treats dont worry about me,, the gh15 name is said every single day between 30-50 times on each board on internet that involve bodybuild,,it became obsesssion ,,gh15 wish he wwasnt relevent ,,the problem is gh15 did something very very simple

it said the truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Billy Guns

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 09:09:53 AM »
you dont understand ,,this here actualy show you that everyone is on here ,,,the funny thing that the only one who is truly no gimick is gh15,,but the rest are sall here ,,all profesional ,,all amtuers npc,,all hosts,,all judges,,all here ,,they go between the thunderdome and the rest of the steoids boards,,but the thunderdome ....they click refresh about 5 times a minute,,thats just a good example of how everyone is always here,,INCLUDING DANTA that need to know that im very close to put a word out to stop buying from him supplements,,i dont like his lies

gh15 approved

Actually douchenozzle....I just happen to log on and saw his name in the thread title so I sent him a message about it.....

How is he a LIAR when he uses his REAL name unlike you? If anyone is living lies its you hiding behind a GIMMICK NAME.....

You claim all this pro status and knowledge yet you don't have the balls to say who you are....I understand the LEGAL part of your name being on here becasue my info on the message boards was used in a court case about my AAS usage...but its funny you hide who you are because of the AAS subject yet YOU RAT out OTHERS NAMES like its FAIR GAME

Just my TWO CENTS!!!!

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 09:11:04 AM »
if you sit back ,,and realy think about it for a minute,, you have bodybuild that until mid 80s... didnt even know what 220 on stage was lol then mid 80s...the years when liar priest started cadavars....he started little before but you know what i mean...that year everything jumped into the 220 230 240 ,,you see fucktards like philip heath that woudnt even be 190lb on steroids along go around 240 lol you see kukelo actualy weighin 260 lol ,,that kukelp fella was on all the juice in the world and couldnt break 180lb back when he was 18-19 ,,

people really really some of them nto majority but some of them really believe in advances in nutrition and exercises,,i mean you really got to be a complete autistic fella to not see what we got here,,

we got fellas making profit on goolibles such as vince vgf cft ret yy2k fellas ,,we got here mishkos making profit on goolible bodybuild that used to come here and push snake oils...we got fella that would never see a pro card in theri life time like peter putnam ...walking around with pro card lol

bodybuild lost its glory because of that,,we actualy had glory in the 70s and mid 80s we did!

gh15 approved

I remember reading a post from "gh15" saying Arnold started cadaver gh in the 70s........

You guys need to keep your stories straight.  ::)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 09:20:07 AM »
You guys need to brush up on your bible knowledge.

ok friends i just saw this,,i am not near computer all day long since some of us needs to train ya know.. ;) when ever i am on computer and on this board i will answer any question any one has and i have done it tens of times already. what i will do is,,,since there are so many posts in this thead i will just respond in a power point presentation and hopefully will clear things up.

1) i do not come on this board inorder to be recognized and adored as a proffessional bodybuilder.

2) i DO come on this board inorder to give good "HANDS ON" info to new up coming bodybuilders and fitness girls/guys and the every day "gym buffs" i see around the gyms.

3) what i say in here is out of experience, on myself and others, of over 13 years of consistent hormone use and over 10 year of dealing with almost every aspect of bodybuilding (maily HORMONES and that is why i MAINLY write about hormones)

4) before you talk to me i suggest you read and understand that the way i write comes off as arrogant but i am not arrogant; i simply know the subject like you know your personal job or business.

5) before you ask who i am and why i "hide" you simply need to read the 300+ posts i have done on this board. those post will give you a lot of answers to questions you ask.

6) i never chose to offend a member but i write in a very specific style that comes out as arrogant. if you avoid the arrogance :) you will find out real good info that i give out there. if you follow it you will most likely advance in your bodybuilding goals.

7) the reason the dude i forgot his name nysomething? feels offended is because i corrected him. the reason i corrected him some,, the reason i did that was for the benefit of the readers of this board because what he claimed was FAR from 100% correct. if you notice i gave him credit when due.

8) i do not say who i am because i do not want to say who i am and i have the full right to not say who i am. i did not ask for blue stars because with blue stars i must be politicaly correct and avoid sensetive subjects that YOU want to know about.

9) i am not an "UNDER COVER PRO" i am competetive IFBB pro that place top 15 at the O that simply would like his privacy and his LOVED ONES privacy. same as you right?

10) if you pay close attention the ones in the know never doubt or argue my posts. why? because they know they are 100% on spot with 100% accuracy.

11) the fact you see gh15 on the lower sceen as being on the board doesnt mean i am actually on the computer. i just leave getbig on and stay logged even when i'm not around,,it's automatic. if i am on,, reading the board,,i will almost always respond to  questions and comments.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2011, 09:21:56 AM »
perhaps he entertains alternative methods of payment?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »
GH15 I dont get why your so bitter, its not our fault your too stupid to make money in the sport after you fucked yourself up, its kinda all on you.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
GH15 I dont get why your so bitter, its not our fault your too stupid to make money in the sport after you fucked yourself up, its kinda all on you.

Sorry but didnt you state that you were ''too busy making money'' to have time to post here ::)
Thunderdome approved

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 09:32:41 AM »
I'll make time for you guys. You deserve it.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2011, 09:33:17 AM »
if hormones were only 25% i wouldnt have to import 10k  schering testovis from germany into the usa every 2 weeks, i wouldnt have to import  your lovely omnas and paki sustas in the 1000s every couple weeks, and i wouldnt have to import testex elmu and bring new cidoteston (primoteston) from egypt to your gates every 2-3 weeks in the 1000s!

if hormones were only 25%, we wouldnt have so many people hopes dependent on us, we wouldnt have to import for the fitness whores the primobolan depot straight out of turky and have to pay special people that can do it in consistently and in the 10s of thousands.

if hormones were only 25%, we wouldnt control the market now when mexico has gone broke. we woudnt have to bring in 10s of thousands t3 tabs and any new tab the chinease make in thailand.

you dont know ANYTHING you talk about. the ones here who try to correct me dont know how much their muscle size is dependent on me. from the 200 and 100iu jins we import to the local gym rat to the LEGIT sero and humatrope kits we sell to many of the pros on this board.

again, 99% know nothing and the other 1% are either liars or just shut up but they know every word coming out of my mouth is g o l d

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2011, 09:36:10 AM »
His steroid facts are about 15 years old, he needs to get a day job

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2011, 09:40:15 AM »
I'll make time for you guys. You deserve it.

::) you have nothing getter to do Noel, looks like Howards got some company here now ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011, 09:47:35 AM »
Actually douchenozzle....I just happen to log on and saw his name in the thread title so I sent him a message about it.....

How is he a LIAR when he uses his REAL name unlike you? If anyone is living lies its you hiding behind a GIMMICK NAME.....

You claim all this pro status and knowledge yet you don't have the balls to say who you are....I understand the LEGAL part of your name being on here becasue my info on the message boards was used in a court case about my AAS usage...but its funny you hide who you are because of the AAS subject yet YOU RAT out OTHERS NAMES like its FAIR GAME

Just my TWO CENTS!!!!

the diff friend is you are nothing,,and i am everything,,without me the cult colapses,,thats the main diff ,,simple
another example of fella that been abused by the wanna be guru is you ,,look what palumbo did to you,,if i were you id hide under 1 ton rock rock..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 09:48:37 AM »
I remember reading a post from "gh15" saying Arnold started cadaver gh in the 70s........

You guys need to keep your stories straight.  ::)

EXPERIEMENTING! not started,,started officialy was later on ,,big diff between experiementing and actualy starting a program on it on a regular constant basis like liar priest,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »

Bring us all up to date then please, why don't you?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2011, 09:52:48 AM »
Bring us all up to date then please, why don't you?

Im sure he will with what he ''read on the internet'', Noel is another monkey liar ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2011, 09:53:53 AM »

because those kids!! you fuck them up!! ,,you dont tell them the truth behind the cult,,i need to come and write them a bible becuase your sorry ass want to make the monthly rent on their hard earn money,,that is not right! now they kno wmuch better,,

they can not believe in the balonie you tell them on your real names,,they used to now they dont,,they cant not believ it because half the shit you say is lies and the other half is twising on those lies,,

they really think that they doomed to be 190lb 6%,,they dont understand that with little gh and npp they blow up from within the right way and suddenly see their forarms with road maps called veins all over spider veins that they tought before that someone need to be born this way like frank mgrath ...you feed them lies about genetic,,

the rewality is that npp if taken when low enough  bodyfat with trenbolona ace....and little testosterona will give you thsoe spider veins and the forarms will look like road map all thicken from within and blown ,,add gh and you also resude your waist size same time while blowing up by the day! they did not know it because of liars such as your sorry ass wanna manipulative gurus that charge good money for that,,so i came and showed them the way ,,thats why i became god and you remained hated in the cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2011, 09:54:48 AM »
::) you have nothing getter to do Noel, looks like Howards got some company here now ::)
He doesnt have time, hes making money as we speak.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 09:55:54 AM »

well you noticed what came in the last years...the phillip heath balooned nothings,,i want them to be like us in the 90s ,, everything i say there is thought behind it ,,every single thing,,what frastrate people is that gh15 got into hall of fame of bodybuild with out ever reavaling true name,,and be sure of it im in the hall of fame

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:04 AM »
He doesnt have time, hes making money as we speak.

Yeah being a billionaire must take up a lot of his time
Thunderdome approved