Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Does Jay "tony Montana" Cutler pull over a Million a year?

(1/6) > >>

Don_Dada:
He has to! I heard he has been fully booked for guest posings all the way up to summer time....5 grand every saturday! Plus DVD & picture sales, plus about 15 endorsement deals, plus Olympia winnings, plus real estate deals...

Oliver Klaushof:
Prolly, yeah.

alexxx:
wow 5 grand every saturday  :o :o :o must be more than what his father's business gets all together!

Lets see 52 x 5000 =260 000 :o I just calculated that in my head! Thats a lot of dough...

can't wait till I get mine! 

fathead:
I'D SAY ON A GOOD YEAR HE PROBABLY PULLS IN A GOOD 800 G'S. LIKE WHEN HE WINS THE SPRING SHOW AND GETS 2ND AT THE OLYMPIA. THAT MUSCLETECH DEAL MUST BE PRETTY DECENT, HE GUEST POSES AT LEAST 30 TIMES A YEAR, A LOT OF SCHMOES BUY HIS DVDS AND PICTURES AND WHAT NOT.  HE'S GOTTA BE DOING PRETTY GOOD FOR HIMSELF. PLUS, I'M SURE HE'S GOT A COUPLE INVESTMENTS HERE AND THERE. HE'S A GOOD BUSINESSMAN

NoCalBbEr:
5 grand for guess posing?? I remember ronnie was asking for 40 grand for a guess spot. i'll sy jays' pulling a million plus but he also spens a million puus on food a year. he spens 1000 bucks on groccerys a week. but Jay's a smart bber that can live off his DVDs & book sales after bbing.  which if the articles is true, would be in 2-3 years. remember jay  said that he was going to retire at 35 y/o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version