Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Shawn, Jay & Phil at the NPC Northern Colorado - PICS added

(1/10) > >>

youngguns:
Today was pretty cool, I got to talk with Cutler, Heath, and Ray at the NPC northern Colorado today.

Cutler looked healthly, waist was smaller and he was tighter than when I saw him last year at the same show. I talked to Phil and He said his prep was going great, he was covered accept for his calves and they are shredded. I have know him for about three years and this guy is a true class act, humble and honest.

Ray was cool too, this was the first time I met him. Kinda arrogant but not as bad as everyone says. For a young guy like me that was pretty cool and motivating to talk with those guys. I WISH PHIL THE BEST OF LUCK, EVER SINCE I WATCHED HIM WIN THE COLORADO ST. HE HAS BEEN A CLASS ACT AND GIVEN ME SOME GREAT ADVICE.

DragonsBreath:

--- Quote from: youngguns on April 08, 2006, 05:58:04 PM ---Today was pretty cool, I got to talk with Cutler, Heath, and Ray at the NPC northern Colorado today.
Cutler looked healthly, waist was smaller and he was tighter than when I saw him last year at the same show.
I talked to Phil and He said his prep was going great, he was covered accept for his calves and they are shredded. I have know him for about three years and this guy is a true class act, humble and honest.
Ray was cool too, this was the first time I met him. Kinda arrogant but not as bad as everyone says.
For a young guy like me that was pretty cool and motivating to talk with those guys.
I WISH PHIL THE BEST OF LUCK, EVER SINCE I WATCHED HIM WIN THE COLORADO ST. HE HAS BEEN A CLASS ACT AND GIVEN ME SOME GREAT ADVICE.

--- End quote ---

YIPPPEEEEEE!

Either go to the gym or to back to Mikkadeez!

youngguns:
I wasn't talking shit I meant I was impressed how in shape Jay was. He is My favorite pro, I didn't mean for it to come off like that. chill! He told me he was in the high 280's and I meant, last time i saw him at that weight he was not as hard and I thought he looked great

LuciusFox:

--- Quote from: youngguns on April 08, 2006, 07:12:29 PM ---I wasn't talking shit I meant I was impressed how in shape Jay was. He is My favorite pro, I didn't mean for it to come off like that. chill! He told me he was in the high 280's and I meant, last time i saw him at that weight he was not as hard and I thought he looked great

--- End quote ---

I was just joking. I have a poor sense of humor ;D

youngguns:
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version