Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Question to the Higher Minds about Measurements?!

(1/4) > >>

alexxx:
I just measured my legs again on the top part and they are actually 27" 3/4 flexed. The middle portion is more or less 25 inches. Where is the right place to measure? Do you flex your neck when you measure it? How about calves? Sitting or standing? Also do you spread your lats out when measuring your chest?

LuciusFox:

--- Quote from: alexxx on April 11, 2006, 09:02:36 AM ---I just measured my legs again on the top part and they are actually 27" 3/4 flexed. The middle portion is more or less 25 inches. Where is the right place to measure? Do you flex your neck when you measure it? How about calves? Sitting or standing? Also do you spread your lats out when doing measuring your chest?

--- End quote ---

I measure my thighs in the middle, they are about 21 inches. I measure everything unflexed and cold. Calves I measure standing and chest is measured relaxed, although you will hear some old-school bodybuilders talk about absurd expanded chest measurements.

alexxx:

--- Quote from: LuciusFox on April 11, 2006, 09:12:37 AM ---  I measure my thighs in the middle, they are about 21 inches. I measure everything unflexed and cold. Calves I measure standing and chest is measured relaxed, although you will hear some old-school bodybuilders talk about absurd expanded chest measurements.

--- End quote ---

Cool thanks. How does everybody else do it?

luv2build:

--- Quote from: LuciusFox on April 11, 2006, 09:12:37 AM ---  I measure my thighs in the middle, they are about 21 inches. I measure everything unflexed and cold. Calves I measure standing and chest is measured relaxed, although you will hear some old-school bodybuilders talk about absurd expanded chest measurements.

--- End quote ---

So, you are telling me that whenever a pro talks about his measurements, he is talking about unflexed??? I dont think so.

War-Horse:
Arms.  flexed and cold.
Thigh.  Upper or middle, which ever is bigger. 
chest.  lats unflexed is relaxed.   lats flared is more common.
calves. standing or seated.
Neck.    unflexed.

I will not post measurements cuz most of you would cry. :'( 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version