Author Topic: Another Hunter Biden scandal, where is the MSM  (Read 3562 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Another Hunter Biden scandal, where is the MSM
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2021, 09:30:17 AM »
Now, my question to you my brothers is, what can we do to improve our nation's situation and/or to get a way out of this bullshit?

"1"
You can only look after yourself, not save the planet.  If most people in the US and world read your posts they would call you a conspiracy theorist and crazy even when the shit is going on right in front of them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2021, 09:31:09 AM »
Now, my question to you my brothers is, what can we do to improve our nation's situation and/or to get a way out of this bullshit?

"1"

A gold or crypto standard would be a start but I see no chance of that happening. The reality is that we’re heading to hell in a bucket but at least I’m enjoying the ride.

Not much of a Dead Head but this is a great song:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2021, 03:03:54 PM »
I'm looking forward to Hunter Biden getting a job in the Oval Office and then when he fails the background check and isn't allowed to see secret intel the POTUS just overrides everyone and gives him clearance anyway

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html

Love your sarcasm. Trump granted Ivanka and Kushner top-secret security clearances himself.

As of February 18th, Ivanka Trump is not challenging Marco Rubio in Florida.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2021, 03:28:17 PM »

"hahahaha"

"you just don't get it"

"prove it"

Aaaand still waiting

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2021, 03:37:20 PM »
Hunter Biden is not a public official and holds no office...he's a civilian...who gives a fuck about this

You like who gives shit that he sold out to Barisma to gain access to his fathers seat?

Like who give a shit that Swalwell knowing slept with Chinese spy and while Pelosi let him retain his seat on the House intelligence committee?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2021, 03:45:16 PM »

"1"

You mean just short of a revolution?

Start by concentrating on taking the Senate back in 2022. Primary the RINO assholes that voted along with Dems in key policies then vote out Dems with Trump republicans. But first in order to do that, you have to get a handle on the blatant and proven election fraud. No mail in ballots, voter ID, no delay in counting, etc

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2021, 04:07:29 PM »

"1"

Do not compromise your beliefs, morals, or principles for anybody.

Cancel culture, political correctness, and society’s stupidity has no effect on you unless you allow it.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2021, 04:19:02 PM »
You mean just short of a revolution?

Start by concentrating on taking the Senate back in 2022. Primary the RINO assholes that voted along with Dems in key policies then vote out Dems with Trump republicans. But first in order to do that, you have to get a handle on the blatant and proven election fraud. No mail in ballots, voter ID, no delay in counting, etc

Did you see the border press conference today? What's going on is despicable!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2021, 04:35:04 PM »
Love your sarcasm. Trump granted Ivanka and Kushner top-secret security clearances himself.

How is Petra & her business ..................... ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2021, 04:35:30 PM »

I didn’t but I’ll get caught up tonight. That video you posted is just horrible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2021, 07:30:50 PM »
Hunter Biden is not a public official and holds no office...he's a civilian...who gives a fuck about this

Thank you. One more thing about the Hunter situation, his dad didn't award him a high security clearance giving him access to all manner of classified material.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2021, 07:38:02 PM »

Just when I think you cannot possibly type out something more ignorant than your last pathetic epiphanic pubic soliloquy you go and prove me wrong.  Allow me, oh bloated one...

The TURD doesn't fall far from the anus.  I know...Explain it I must my young Padawan Lame-ee...The "TURD" is Hunter and the "anus" is Joe.  Biden.  Get it?  Got it?  I doubt it...

Oh how it must ache so to be once again taught a lesson when it would be so much more civil for you to just to learn something for once.  It's called talent, kiddo.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2021, 07:38:36 PM »

Mmmmm street tacos....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2021, 09:55:06 AM »

Ivanka and Kushner weren’t under criminal investigations, are not drug addicts and didn’t sell access their father. And the fact they didn’t lie on an application for purchasing a firearm. Your comparisons are hilarious

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/26/read-the-gun-background-check-form-where-hunter-biden-claimed-he-wasnt-using-drugs/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2021, 10:01:00 AM »
No need to use chemicals to control the public when you can keep the sheeple in line using CNN and Facebook.

Never mind chemical castration - half the fellas here on this board have sworn they will never have kids - so population will fall in certain cultures as a result...  :'(
T

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2021, 10:15:03 AM »
fuck is hunter?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2021, 10:20:54 AM »

Libs that whine about Trump's family non-stop.  ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2023, 05:44:08 AM »

‘Incredibly suspicious’ Hunter Biden email may be based on classified info

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/suspicious-hunter-biden-email-may-be-based-on-classified-info-gop-senator/amp/

Not too sharp...

“If it doesn’t the Russians will continue to escalate there [sic] (their) destabilization campaign, which could lead to a full scale take over of the eastern region most critically Donetsk,” Hunter Biden wrote. “The strategic value is to create a land bridge for RU[ssia] to Crimea.”

The 1,300-word email — far more detailed and lengthy than anything else found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop — also referenced an upcoming trip to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden and appeared to acknowledge the older Biden’s penchant for gaffes.

“The announcement of my guys [sic] upcoming travels should be characterized as part of our advice and thinking — but what he will say and do is out of our hands,” Hunter Biden wrote. “In other words it could be a really good thing or it could end up creating too great an expectation. We need to temper expectations regarding that visit.”