Author Topic: Dont Put Another Dime in the Salvation Army Bucket  (Read 6912 times)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
Dont Put Another Dime in the Salvation Army Bucket
« on: November 25, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
The Salvation Army has gone woke.

The charity is asking its white donors to do more than just drop some coins into the kettle when they go shopping this holiday season. Leaders of the Army want whites to apologize for being racist.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-sincere-apology-for-their-racism?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Dont Put Another Dime in the Salvation Army Bucket
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 02:40:16 PM »
The Salvation Army can suck my fucking dick.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 02:43:52 PM »

The charity is asking its white donors to do more than just drop some coins into the kettle when they go shopping this holiday season. Leaders of the Army want whites to apologize for being racist.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-sincere-apology-for-their-racism?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Would be interesting to protest right beside of them and say what they are doing and tell people to donate to you and you’ll put the money back into the community.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 02:46:09 PM »
Not only that, but they mismanage the funds you give them. A very small percent actually goes to helping people.

If you want to help people, donate your time to a food bank or start your own foundation to help local families in need.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 02:58:40 PM »
Not only that, but they mismanage the funds you give them. A very small percent actually goes to helping people.

If you want to help people, donate your time to a food bank or start your own foundation to help local families in need.

100%

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 03:03:22 PM »
Well, in that case they can suck my dick while I take a shit.  Racism in the name of anti-racism is still racism.  Kindly fuck off.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »
One of the few legit charities.  Mixed feelings about not giving to them because of one jerk off management liberal.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 03:14:22 PM »
oh fucking brother

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 04:36:33 PM »
The Salvation Army never said for white people to donate more
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2021, 04:56:53 PM »
We can donate vince goodbum
A

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 05:18:19 PM »
I use to give them my change then I found out they r like most charities.. wasteful and not doing what they were originally founded to do. Most charities have lost their way. Like someone else already said. Very little money goes towards actually helping ppl
irongearco.com

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2021, 05:34:11 PM »
Fuck ‘em.

Proud racist/White Supremacist here. No shitskin will EVER receive an apology from me.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2021, 05:49:10 PM »
I'm so tired of the woke crowd
irongearco.com

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2021, 05:59:47 PM »
I'm so tired of the woke crowd

sooooooooo tired of it

Fuck ‘em.

Proud racist/White Supremacist here. No shitskin will EVER receive an apology from me.

yessir,.....although Im ok with asians
"

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2021, 05:59:54 PM »
Fuck ‘em.

On an obscure Internet forum where you remain anonymous. Tough guy.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2021, 06:05:46 PM »

lofl if you think he is anonymous
id say at least 80% of us know who he is  "olympiagym"
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2021, 06:07:37 PM »

Im racist and my name is Josh Rehaluk and I live in Regina
youre more than welcome to my address
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2021, 06:15:37 PM »

Eighteen percent of the money donated to Salvation Army goes to administrative cost. The exception being that 100% of the money donated for disaster relief goes to disaster relief. About 25% operating and administrative costs comes out of the donations to the average charity. So, the Salvation Army is doing slightly better than the others.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2021, 06:46:41 PM »

'The resource claims Christianity is inherently racist and calls for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic… to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”'

these r the humans that satan seeks to devour - above all else.

u r at war, and have been for a long time.

u r losing.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2021, 06:59:48 PM »
One of the few legit charities.  Mixed feelings about not giving to them because of one jerk off management liberal.

Legit my ass. They’re crazy as all hell now.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.salvationarmy.org/456ab604-ccb8-430e-af65-f75e04f223f5_Racism+Study+Guide.pdf   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2021, 07:35:51 PM »
Salvation Army is one of the most efficient charities.

"The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 Billion dollar organization. Which means about $0.93 per dollar earned, is readily available and goes back out to local charity causes... truly amazing... and well done "Sally Ann". No further comment is necessary.Between $.80 and $.90 of every dollar donated goes to its programs."

In comparison, only about $.51 of every dollar donated to United Way goes to programs.  The rest goes for administration and fund raising.

"Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary (U.S. funds), plus so many numerous expense benefits it's hard to keep track as to what it is all worth, including a fully paid lifetime membership for 2 golf courses (1 in Canada, and 1 in the U.S.A.), 2 luxury vehicles, a yacht club membership, 3 major company gold credit cards for his personal expenses...and so on. This equates to about $0.51 per dollar of income goes to charity causes."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/executive-salaries-charities/

I read through the racism handbook and it doesn't appear to ask whites to apologize, more just to be aware of racism.

Maybe someone who is a better reader can find the exact quotes.

Read the above link for some real crooked charities.   The Salvation Army is not one of them.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2021, 07:48:04 PM »
Salvation Army is one of the most efficient charities.

"The Salvation Army's Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary of only $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 Billion dollar organization. Which means about $0.93 per dollar earned, is readily available and goes back out to local charity causes... truly amazing... and well done "Sally Ann". No further comment is necessary.Between $.80 and $.90 of every dollar donated goes to its programs."

In comparison, only about $.51 of every dollar donated to United Way goes to programs.  The rest goes for administration and fund raising.

"Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary (U.S. funds), plus so many numerous expense benefits it's hard to keep track as to what it is all worth, including a fully paid lifetime membership for 2 golf courses (1 in Canada, and 1 in the U.S.A.), 2 luxury vehicles, a yacht club membership, 3 major company gold credit cards for his personal expenses...and so on. This equates to about $0.51 per dollar of income goes to charity causes."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/executive-salaries-charities/

I read through the racism handbook and it doesn't appear to ask whites to apologize, more just to be aware of racism.

Maybe someone who is a better reader can find the exact quotes.

Read the above link for some real crooked charities.   The Salvation Army is not one of them.

Yeah, until you actually look into their programs.

On paper it looks fine.

My sister was heavily involved in the SA in college.

Most of their programs are spent on useless shit that benefit hardly anyone but look good to the public eye.

They are like the Federal government programs. A lot of money spent on things that benefit few people in reality.

Donate money to your local charity where you can SEE what it is used on. Not silly things.

Just the amount of money the SA spends on marketing is atrocious.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2021, 07:56:15 PM »

If that's true I'll kill every fucking bell ringer I see.
a

sortfnatty

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2021, 08:14:27 PM »
I almost donated today to them.... glad I told them I didnt have any money lol. Canada is really starting to blow

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2021, 09:15:29 PM »
Brutal if true