Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Who is the mayor of bodybuilding?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Explorerspl:

--- Quote from: Howard on November 29, 2021, 12:24:33 PM ---He's a good dude with a home, wife and kids, etc
He's not queer and is a serious fan of pro BB , similar to other pro sports.

The Mayor name comes from a friend who went with him to a contest years ago.
Since he knew a lot about the bodybuilder crowd, his friend declared;
" You know everyone here. You're like the Mayor of BB. "   ...and the name stuck.

He competed back in the 90's and like most couldn't get massive enough to be a great BB.
Like me and many others who try, he has a passion for the sport and admires the pros that made it.

We've talked shop at length several times and it's refreshing to exchange ideas with another passionate BB fan.

--- End quote ---

He is definitely a homosexual.

Howard:

--- Quote from: Explorerspl on November 29, 2021, 01:28:32 PM ---He is definitely a homosexual.

--- End quote ---

So  my approval makes him a homo? ...wait a minute, ...ok we're butt buddies  :o

I just hope that  video of us from ice machine 7 at the 2002 Olympia doesn't get out  :-\

bLuEeYes:
He's the first subscriber to Big Allen Onlyfans.

GymnJuice:

--- Quote from: bLuEeYes on November 29, 2021, 02:28:43 PM ---He's the first subscriber to Big Allen Onlyfans.

--- End quote ---

If that's true then he's definitely gay. No straight man subscribes to another man's Onlyfans.

Howard:

--- Quote from: GymnJuice on November 29, 2021, 04:20:53 PM ---If that's true then he's definitely gay. No straight man subscribes to another man's Onlyfans.

--- End quote ---

LOL, good one.

But on a serious note, he's just a colorful character that loves bodybuilding and is a passionate fan.
Believe it or not he's a good dude and totally straight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version