Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27335 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?
« on: January 04, 2022, 11:49:42 AM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: COVID booster shots
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 12:05:43 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first to COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

my condolences...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 12:28:00 PM »
Adverse reaction is not fun.

I believe it’s 0.1% chance for severe adverse reaction to the vaccine. For young people that metric means getting the vaccine will put you in hospital before the actual virus does.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 12:33:43 PM »
A lot of people get sick from the original shots and the "booster".

Had several friends get ill for many days.

I'm unvaccinated and "survived" Covid faster than people recover from these shots.

Go figure.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 12:45:10 PM »
This is insane. The vaccine booster is much worse than omicron

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 12:48:15 PM »
This is insane. The vaccine booster is much worse than omicron

And does nothing to prevent it.

Rough choice for college kids whose universities mandate it.
Y

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2022, 12:55:40 PM »
It just means it’s working

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 01:02:24 PM »

She had almost no reaction to the first to COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Boosters are FNG retarded!!!   Why get a damn booster for a weaker variant?  This is insanity. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 01:08:40 PM »

Sorry to hear.

Still better than getting COVID.

:)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 01:19:32 PM »
Sorry to hear.

Just shut up dickhead.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2022, 01:21:01 PM »
Sorry to hear Prime. The negative covid test pretty much confirms the reaction to the booster, I would think.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2022, 01:21:52 PM »
Adverse reaction is not fun.

I believe it’s 0.1% chance for severe adverse reaction to the vaccine. For young people that metric means getting the vaccine will put you in hospital before the actual virus does.

Interesting. My daughter is 46.

I read that Moderna reports a higher percentage of people having adverse reaction than does Pfizer. I also read that the second dose is more likely to cause problems than than the first one. Back in November the CDC said the intensity of the sides from the boosters would be less. I wonder if their position has changed as more people became eligible for and received booster shots? According to my pharmacist, the booster is essentially half strength.

One thing I verified from my daughter's recent experience is hospitals here are feeling the impact of the rise in COVID cases. It is unusual to have to wait for a bed at the hospital she was at. Since the CDC said Omicron was less likely to result in hospitalization, this confirms that it's more contagious and the number of people contracting it is much greater than the original COVID-19 or Delta variant. It could also mean that people like my daughter are having adverse reactions to the booster which are serious enough to require hospitalization.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2022, 01:32:09 PM »
A lot of people get sick from the original shots and the "booster".

Had several friends get ill for many days.

I'm unvaccinated and "survived" Covid faster than people recover from these shots.

Go figure.

Not everyone who gets COVID has symptoms. Some people have milder symptoms than others. You are lucky.

I got the booster awhile back. If I had a negative reaction it was very mild. I did take a long nap the next day...that's the only reaction which may or may not have been a result of the booster.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2022, 01:40:53 PM »
Not everyone who gets COVID has symptoms. Some people have milder symptoms than others. You are lucky.

I got the booster awhile back. If I had a negative reaction it was very mild. I did take a long nap the next day...that's the only reaction which may or may not have been a result of the booster.

I'm not lucky, i'm healthy.

Healthy 40 year old men do not go to the hospital "for" Covid.

And they don't die from it either.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2022, 01:42:31 PM »
Glad she’s ok prime but with all the boosters they want people to get prob weekly soon I think there will be a lot more of this and worse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2022, 01:42:34 PM »
Sorry to hear.

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2022, 01:51:24 PM »
I'm not lucky, i'm healthy.

Healthy 40 year old men do not go to the hospital "for" Covid.

And they don't die from it either.

Surely at least one or two healthy 40 year old men in the world have been hospitalized with "for" COVID. A few may even have died from it.

You are lucky to be healthy. Some people through no fault of their own have weaker immune systems and poorer health. They are the unlucky ones.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 01:54:46 PM »
Oregon sets single-day coronavirus record with 4,540 cases

Cases are up 144% in the past week while hospitalizations have climbed 28%.

Oregonlive 1/4/2022

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2022, 01:55:15 PM »
Surely at least one or two healthy 40 year old men in the world have been hospitalized with "for" COVID. A few may even have died from it.

You are lucky to be healthy. Some people through no fault of their own have weaker immune systems and poorer health. They are the unlucky ones.
A few unhealthy fat fucks.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2022, 01:59:39 PM »
A few unhealthy fat fucks.

The old 'can't happen to me' famous last words.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2022, 02:02:38 PM »
The old 'can't happen to me' famous last words.
22 months in and I’m still alive to your disappointment. Covid is not my concern.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2022, 02:05:15 PM »
22 months in and I’m still alive to your disappointment. Covid is not my concern.

Just so you know, I am not disappointed that you are alive. I leave mean spirited and unpleasant thoughts to others.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2022, 02:07:28 PM »

I'm sure a few healthy people my age have died, but it's not common.

People die from weird things all the time.

I had two friends my age die "with" Covid in the last year. One vaccinated, one not. Both over 300 pounds and diabetic. Smokers and drinkers. I felt bad for them, but they chose that lifestyle.

I am lucky, i've never been ill even when i was a little kid. But my oldest brother has always had health problems. I've taken care of myself and been super healthy by making good choices in life. Other than taking AAS for many years i don't have any health concerns. My brother may die if he gets Covid, he's smoked for 25 years and drinks 6-8 beers every night.

Some people do have immune disorders and bad health just due to genetics, i agree with you 100%. These people should get the vaccine.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2022, 02:17:45 PM »
“Booster” LOL

The original strain was CONSIDERABLY more deadly, and you still had nearing a 100-percent chance to survive.

NO ONE is dying from Decepticon.

It’s essentially a cold.

“Booster”

We’re existing in Clown World.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2022, 03:23:05 PM »
Some people do have immune disorders and bad health just due to genetics, i agree with you 100%. These people should get the vaccine.

no, they should not:

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

'We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death'

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/end-covax.pdf

'Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is self-evident.

Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all four major manufacturers.'

people on this forum have had access to a better collection of truthful information regarding these shots than perhaps anywhere else.

yet not only do u tards still believe that this gene therapy is a 'vaccine'.. u continue to recommend it.

amazing.

people cant b bothered to actually use their mind and break free from establishment brainwashing – they don't have that power, so they bow down to b spoon fed damnation like the indoctrinated, media saturated lemmings that they r.

so goes the satanic clown world.