Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27991 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #200 on: January 24, 2023, 02:34:14 AM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

Fuck you.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2023, 02:41:11 AM »
After all this warning and people are still lining up to get this poison injected into their bodies. Ridiculous.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2023, 03:23:54 AM »
After all this warning and people are still lining up to get this poison injected into their bodies. Ridiculous.

The average IQ of the average person is borderline retarded. I notice this when I’m in airports because I don’t live among retards. I’m left amazed how these people get through life.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2023, 04:19:24 AM »

Look at the rafts of morons lining up to be vaccinated...and now, basically no Canadians getting boosted:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/vaccination-coverage/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #204 on: January 24, 2023, 04:21:04 AM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

You have failed her as a father.  Shame on you.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: January 24, 2023, 03:55:46 PM »
And the media completely ignores this.
Of course they do.  It was flat out fraud.  All those medical professionals could lose their license. I have been told by people doing the billing they were instructed to do this to make more money for the hospitals.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #206 on: January 24, 2023, 05:16:53 PM »
Of course they do.  It was flat out fraud.  All those medical professionals could lose their license. I have been told by people doing the billing they were instructed to do this to make more money for the hospitals.

Other than the existence of colds and flu literally everything about Covid is a complete fraud.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 24, 2023, 05:23:30 PM »

same as

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 24, 2023, 05:50:10 PM »

Not to make light of a board member's plight but... the best part is "She was given a COVID test which was negative." ...

REALLY? YOU GOT A THIRD F&@KING SHOT AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE COVID MAKING YOU SICK RIGHT AFTER THE JABBBB????

It's an mRNA drug, it doesn't use a weaker version of the disease like a regular vaccine. It alters your DNA.

These are otherwise functional people. The partitioning of brain function and suspension of logic is amazing. I pity them, seriously.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #209 on: January 24, 2023, 06:16:58 PM »
same as

Dumb basterd help kill his only son....

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2023, 07:26:06 PM »

Dumb basted help kill his only son....

Weren't they fist fighting in the yard a couple years back?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2023, 10:42:42 PM »

Weren't they fist fighting in the yard a couple years back?
it was on Christmas.....

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 25, 2023, 01:32:54 AM »
I know, my sister works in a hospital.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2023, 05:51:20 AM »

Not to make light of a board member's plight but... the best part is "She was given a COVID test which was negative." ...

REALLY? YOU GOT A THIRD F&@KING SHOT AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE COVID MAKING YOU SICK RIGHT AFTER THE JABBBB????

It's an mRNA drug, it doesn't use a weaker version of the disease like a regular vaccine. It alters your DNA.

These are otherwise functional people. The partitioning of brain function and suspension of logic is amazing. I pity them, seriously.

I've wondered if it does something to the brain and I'm not joking.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2023, 06:14:04 AM »
I've wondered if it does something to the brain and I'm not joking.

No, that would be Liberal Ideology, the inherent belief that government can solve every problem. They can’t handle it when this isn’t the case.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #215 on: January 25, 2023, 01:48:31 PM »
She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

Lmao!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 25, 2023, 02:00:43 PM »
You are all misinterpreting Primes actions as stupidity, but it's more nefarious than that. People like him do not care about healthy people and vaccine side effects, even if it is their own daughter.

They want others vaxxed and boosterd in the belief it will lower the chances of them getting covid and possibly dying. Even if it helps only 1% they will want it done. It is entirely about self preservation.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 25, 2023, 02:03:19 PM »

He was the doorman in John Wick that John let take the night off

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #218 on: January 25, 2023, 02:18:00 PM »
You are all misinterpreting Primes actions as stupidity, but it's more nefarious than that. People like him do not care about healthy people and vaccine side effects, even if it is their own daughter.

They want others vaxxed and boosterd in the belief it will lower the chances of them getting covid and possibly dying. Even if it helps only 1% they will want it done. It is entirely about self preservation.

Is it just a geriatric impact thing for him, rather than a leftist ideological one?

I assumed it was mainly his leftist Democratic worldview that produced his views on Covid. I hadn't considered that he spent any time personally considering his own risk level, until I read your other post about Prime's views.

Democrats/liberals tend to believe whatever Democrat governments do are always correct.

So I figured when the Biden government dropped mandates, Prime would think it was the correct choice, as he doesn't critically investigate matters on his own.

But Flexacon - you're saying: Prime has personally contemplated/researched Covid, understands he is at a higher risk of death due to his age of 78 [with a case fatality rate of around 1 in 70, for people aged 80+], and wants people in much lower risk groups to get vaccinated, solely for his own benefit?

Am I getting that right?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #219 on: January 25, 2023, 02:24:30 PM »

He a fucking janitor, stupid c unt can go EAT SHIT and im sure he has many times, cock sucking fagg ot!
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2023, 02:33:02 PM »

But Flexacon - you're saying: Prime has personally contemplated/researched Covid, understands he is at a higher risk of death due to his age of 78 [with a case fatality rate of around 1 in 70, for people aged 80+], and wants people in much lower risk groups to get vaccinated, solely for his own benefit?

Am I getting that right?

Correct.

Same for Oak, Howard and most people who still take an extreme pro vax stance. You also have 'sympathisers' who go along with it who say things like "Do the right thing, get vaxxed, get boostered, get your kids vaxxed".

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2023, 02:41:42 PM »
Guy at the gym during covid said to me "its all the people not having vaccines thats stopping us getting back to normal"

I then explained I was never going to have a vaccine and asked him to explain why and gave him all my "conspiracy theories" to counter his argument.

I recently asked him about our conversation back then, he just said "I just want to put all that behind me"

People will do anything before they will admit they were wrong

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2023, 03:19:13 PM »
I may be getting up to 20 years in jail for stabbing a Thunder Bay Police officer...

Not good.

But police in Canada have zero authority to force masks on people.

Interesting. Since the police had no authority to force the wearing of masks, why was did you find it necessary to stab the officer? This stabbing event must have happened a while ago. Masks are not presently mandated in Ontario, Canada. I believe the mandate expired last June. Does that seem about right?

Please write me from prison. I am interested to know when you are serving time whether you think the stabbing was worth it to make a point about your right to not wear a mask.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2023, 04:11:37 PM »
Correct.

Same for Oak, Howard and most people who still take an extreme pro vax stance. You also have 'sympathisers' who go along with it who say things like "Do the right thing, get vaxxed, get boostered, get your kids vaxxed".

Ah!! That makes sense. I just figured Primemuscle does whatever his Democrat political leaders tell him too, so I hadn't considered that he is concerned primarily due to his age.

Actually, I thought Prime just stupidly believed that Covid was "lethal" for everyone, and wasn't even aware he was in a higher risk group based on age.

But if he is aware, his concerns make some sense - if not his selfishness in risking his daughter's health to be boosted.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2023, 04:13:29 PM »
Guy at the gym during covid said to me "its all the people not having vaccines thats stopping us getting back to normal"

I then explained I was never going to have a vaccine and asked him to explain why and gave him all my "conspiracy theories" to counter his argument.

I recently asked him about our conversation back then, he just said "I just want to put all that behind me"

People will do anything before they will admit they were wrong

I had a similar conversation with a friend of mine. We never reconciled. Had we talked again, I'm sure he would have said the same thing that was said to you. But he later died:

https://www.legacy.com/ca/obituaries/chroniclejournal/name/robert-babin-longpre-obituary?pid=202949161