Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27987 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2023, 04:00:34 PM »
When given to the entire planet, thats "only" 8-percent who had serious reactions... Or 640-million people.  :o

Pfizer and Biotech have had a total of 43,448 trial participants, half of which were given a placebo, leaving 21,724 who got the actual vaccines. 8% of 21,724 is 1,737.92 which is a far cry from 640 million people. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #251 on: January 29, 2023, 04:09:49 PM »
Pfizer and Biotech have had a total of 43,448 trial participants, half of which were given a placebo, leaving 21,724 who got the actual vaccines. 8% of 21,724 is 1,737.92 which is a far cry from 640 million people.

He’s talking about world population percentages.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2023, 04:12:14 PM »

Below are 10 possible side effects from statins. Some much more serious than others. Knowing this, if you had high cholesterol, would you take a statin if your doctor recommended it?

1. Muscle pain
2. Headache
3. Fatigue
4. Stomach-related effects
5. Severe muscle damage
6. Liver damage
•   Dark urine
•   Stomach pain
•   Feeling extremely weak and tired
•   Loss of appetite
•   Yellowing of the skin or eyes
7. Kidney damage
•   Not urinating as often
•   Nausea
•   Confusion
•   Swelling of the legs, ankles, and around the eyes
•   Feeling out of breath
•   Seizure
8. Allergic reactions
9. Type 2 diabetes
10. Memory problems

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2023, 04:12:43 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

Fuck you.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2023, 07:30:29 PM »
Below are 10 possible side effects from statins. Some much more serious than others. Knowing this, if you had high cholesterol, would you take a statin if your doctor recommended it?

1. Muscle pain
2. Headache
3. Fatigue
5. Severe muscle damage
6. Liver damage
•   Dark urine
•   Stomach pain
•   Loss of appetite
7. Kidney damage
•   Nausea
•   Confusion
•   Seizure
8. Allergic reactions
9. Type 2 diabetes
10. Memory problems

Good thing the booster is 100% safe and effective and you won’t catch or spread Covid after getting it. If you feel or have had different experiences your just a anti vaxer,ultra maga, conspiracy theorist.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2023, 08:56:36 PM »
The first time I read this thread I didn’t know it was old.

I thought Prime had a brush with reality, but alas he is as forgone as Bhank.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2023, 09:39:45 PM »

It blows my mind that he would subject his loving daughter to this.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2023, 11:41:13 PM »

1. Muscle pain
2. Headache
3. Fatigue
5. Severe muscle damage
6. Liver damage
•   Dark urine
•   Stomach pain
•   Loss of appetite
7. Kidney damage
•   Nausea
•   Confusion
•   Seizure
8. Allergic reactions
9. Type 2 diabetes
10. Memory problems

Statins are one of the biggest pharma scams out there. Most doctors don't know sh1t. They just recommend whatever the hottest pharma rep tells them to promote.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 30, 2023, 12:11:03 AM »
Statins are one of the biggest pharma scams out there. Most doctors don't know sh1t. They just recommend whatever the hottest pharma rep tells them to promote.
The AMA wants everyone over 35 on statin drugs.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #259 on: January 30, 2023, 12:33:19 AM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

It blows my mind that you would force this on your own daughter! Unreal!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2023, 12:56:32 AM »
Read somewhere they are pushing a new cocktail of Flu/Covid jab. If someone want to take the flu only vaccine most likely will not be available. This scam will never end.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2023, 12:59:05 AM »
Fuck you.

Sad. You've become a very sad person.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: January 30, 2023, 12:59:33 AM »

He's too deep into it. Too late to turn back now. His ego couldn't take it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 30, 2023, 01:08:15 AM »
It blows my mind that you would force this on your own daughter! Unreal!

It blows my mind that you are such an idiot.

There is something seriously wrong with you Matt. You need help.

Seems as if it really bothers you that my 47-year-old intelligent adult daughter has an independent life which gives her the ability to make decisions without my help. Why is that? Is it because your mamma still changes your diapers, as in makes all your decisions for you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2023, 01:20:30 AM »

If you are basing this on the fact that statins like most medications include a list of multiple possible side effects, then pretty much every drug and medication is a scam. Even Aspirin has a long list of possible serious negative side effects. Maybe aspirin is a major scam that has been available since 1899 when Bayer Company registered the product under the trade name Aspirin

Aspirin Side Effects
Along with its needed effects, aspirin may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Abdominal or stomach pain, cramping, or burning
black, tarry stools
bloody or cloudy urine
change in consciousness
chest pain or discomfort
confusion
constipation
convulsions, severe or continuing
dark urine
decreased frequency or amount of urine
diarrhea
difficult breathing
drowsiness
fainting
fast breathing
feeling that something terrible will happen
fever
general tiredness and weakness
greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine
headache
heartburn
increased thirst
indigestion
irregular heartbeat
light-colored stools
loss of appetite
loss of consciousness
lower back or side pain
muscle cramping and weakness
muscle tremors
nausea or vomiting
nervousness
numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
panic
rapid, deep breathing
restlessness
seizures
skin rash
stomach cramps
swelling of the face, fingers, or lower legs
unusual bleeding or bruising
unusual tiredness or weakness
upper right abdominal or stomach
vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
weakness or heaviness of the legs
weight gain
yellow eyes and skin

Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

Incidence not known
Acid or sour stomach
anxiety
belching
dizziness
dry mouth
hyperventilation
irritability
shaking
stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
trouble sleeping
unusual drowsiness, dullness, tiredness, weakness, or feeling of sluggishness
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #265 on: January 30, 2023, 03:00:32 AM »
It blows my mind that you are such an idiot.

There is something seriously wrong with you Matt. You need help.

Seems as if it really bothers you that my 47-year-old intelligent adult daughter has an independent life which gives her the ability to make decisions without my help. Why is that? Is it because your mamma still changes your diapers, as in makes all your decisions for you?

Last I checked, your daughter lives in your house, and it's your house / your rules!

It's just shocking to me that you would maintain your mandatory household vaccination policy even AFTER your daughter was hospitalized after being boosted with this useless therapeutic.

Ultimately, this happened under your watch.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2023, 03:32:04 AM »
Read somewhere they are pushing a new cocktail of Flu/Covid jab. If someone want to take the flu only vaccine most likely will not be available. This scam will never end.
Its been known for quite a while. The safest bet is to avoid all of them. My son applied for a job here and they told him he needed to have the flu jab. He’s an electrician. I pre warned him about how they were combining the jab and flu shot. He said he wouldn’t take the job if it was required. They dropped it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #267 on: January 30, 2023, 05:01:33 AM »
Its been known for quite a while. The safest bet is to avoid all of them. My son applied for a job here and they told him he needed to have the flu jab. He’s an electrician. I pre warned him about how they were combining the jab and flu shot. He said he wouldn’t take the job if it was required. They dropped it.

Right on. Love that labour crisis.

Sparkies are about 150/hr ABN in WA.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2023, 05:33:35 AM »

Your son has balls. Respect.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2023, 05:36:13 AM »

And common sense... Props.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2023, 06:13:29 AM »
looks like "long covid" is a vax reaction as opposed to having covid itself

The lies are so numerous and pervasive it’s hard to know what’s what.

My take is that it’s a repackaged version of a bad chest cold where you’re coughing up phlegm for an extended period. Now it’s called “Long Covid.”

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2023, 07:56:13 AM »
Sad. You've become a very sad person.

You abandoned  your dying wife to go suck cock, you should really shut the fuck up , you degenerat scum fuck...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #272 on: January 30, 2023, 11:39:42 AM »

Wow! You really are an asshole forcing this on your daughter, you know that?!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 30, 2023, 04:50:50 PM »
Thank you.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #274 on: January 30, 2023, 06:33:49 PM »
I hope everyone gets the vaccine, the follow-up vaccine shot and all of the boosters… because I do not really like people very much and since the embarrassingly weak virus was so lame at killing people- I’m hoping perhaps the vaccine will kill some people- but not my training partners or girls with big boobs.
a