Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 28123 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #375 on: February 07, 2023, 11:58:37 AM »
I am absolutely sickened by this, Prime!

So your daughter was HOSPITALIZED from a Covid booster shot, then TESTED FOR COVID [for some moronic reason..."to save grandmothers", I guess - even though she IMMEDIATELY fell violently ill with symptoms she never had in her entire 46-year lifespan at the time], and she comments that she isn't looking forward to boosters [NO FUCKING SHIT - what's the next stop for her? DEATH], and you passively comment that you agree with her outlook, with every implication you will continue to comply with this insanity, and with no indication you will attempt to dissuade her from this decision?

Shame on you, Prime!

Have to agree with you Matt

What is going on in your mind prime.
You're not thinking or behaving in a rational manner nor is your daughter.
Enough of this Mass Psychosis Fuckwittery put a Stop to it.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #376 on: February 07, 2023, 03:32:20 PM »
why does OAKFAGGET always delete his own posts  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: February 07, 2023, 03:53:21 PM »

Have to agree with you Matt

What is going on in your mind prime.
You're not thinking or behaving in a rational manner nor is your daughter.
Enough of this Mass Psychosis Fuckwittery put a Stop to it.

Do not feed the baboon.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #378 on: February 07, 2023, 04:28:48 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

House Republicans pass bill to end COVID-19 public health emergency

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #379 on: February 07, 2023, 05:32:10 PM »
Will the old demented guy sign it?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 07, 2023, 05:39:20 PM »
Brutal if true. That means no more stimmy and stagflation induced depression is a lock.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 07, 2023, 09:45:46 PM »
Do not feed the baboon.

Did you not Feed the "baboon" information ?
Yet here you are cautioning others 🤔  🤷🏻‍♂️

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 07, 2023, 09:59:55 PM »
To Pro T.E.MRNA Vaccine Sheep 🐑  Folk

Clearly we're at opposite ends of the MRNA T.E.Vaccine if they are in fact what would be
Classified as Vaccines - Yet by now even ( I highly doubt ) many can argue there is a huge &
Ever increasing amount of evidence that many have been harmed & have died ,
More so than any other Vaccine - And its still on Trials until the back end of this year.

As in any Drug trials there are 3 groups  placebo / 50% / 100% Hence the batch No.s
Only the pharmaceutical companies know which dose or placebo has been injected.

Whether when all the trials are over & the Pharma companies know the true Facts will
They publish them to general public.

Hell the pre trials on Animals had to be abandoned as the animals were dying ,
Yet they still went ahead & gave it out to humans. WTF.
And Human Sheep 🐑 like in many cases willingly took it & went back again & again.

Remember you are the trial humans - Did you sign up & agree to that ?
Were you given the background information on these new MRNA Drugs ?
Or did you just turn up at some car park & have an out of work airline hostess inject you with this stuff.

🤷🏻‍♂️ 🙄

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

FFS you just can't make this Stupid up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #383 on: February 07, 2023, 11:42:40 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

Rereading your post - just WOW.

YOU said that those of us who get Covid "may end up regretting it." Lmao...Prime, my daughters are not the ones who ended up being HOSPITALIZED over a Covid vaccine - your daughter was! A vaccine that YOU supported!

And after "warning" us about the "risk" of Covid, those you warned are perfectly fine, and here you are, with a daughter whose life was on the line for taking your advice.

You really have some nerve, don't you, Prime?

It was WE who should have warned you! Not that you would have listened anyway!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: February 08, 2023, 03:54:51 AM »
Your co workers are trying to scam time off and disability payments. Hope this helps.

One of them was 6 months in intensive care. His lungs pretty much collapsed. It's not the case in this case.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2023, 10:20:16 AM »
I am agaisnt the vaccine and i know the vírus is real. I got mildly sick with it and tested positive. The symptoms had nothing to do with anything i ever got. Some co workers of mine got pretty ill with the first strand of the vírus, even today they are crippled due to insuficient lung capacity.
sorry i dont buy it. It was all a massive psyop to usher in totalitarianism

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2023, 10:22:42 AM »
One of them was 6 months in intensive care. His lungs pretty much collapsed. It's not the case in this case.
First of all, I dont believe this story.

Secondly, even if it were real, it could be caused by hysteria

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2023, 10:35:59 AM »
I mean lets be serious... a pandemic that goes on for years puts some people in the icu and most people dont even get sick... are those unlucky people genetic garbage that somehow made it so far alive and well until the imaginary pandemic struck?

Fucking fake shit that has only a few explanations

-totally fake story
-hypochondria / hysteria / hyperboly
-government used carrots or sticks on those people to pretend and go into covid victim protection program

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2023, 11:02:35 AM »
sorry i dont buy it. It was all a massive psyop to usher in totalitarianism

Pretty much, also to bring in.
Digital passports/ID/Vaccine passports
Digital currency, cash will be gone soon under the internet 3.0/blockchain/6g beast system. It's happening people here can argue blah, blah,blah,blah. They pulled this off perfectly all thanks to AI. 2023 is only going to keep getting crazier. There is no politician who is going to stop any of this, they are all involved.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2023, 11:13:06 AM »
Pretty much, also to bring in.
Digital passports/ID/Vaccine passports
Digital currency, cash will be gone soon under the internet 3.0/blockchain/6g beast system. It's happening people here can argue blah, blah,blah,blah. They pulled this off perfectly all thanks to AI. 2023 is only going to keep getting crazier. There is no politician who is going to stop any of this, they are all involved.

Yes all of this and much worse. Is there anything we can do? What is your plan?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2023, 11:23:57 AM »

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2023, 12:31:28 PM »
Yes all of this and much worse. Is there anything we can do? What is your plan?

Most importantly salvation in Jesus Christ.

Physically? your guess is as good as mine. A secure water source, move away from people if possible, grown/raise your own food.

They have become so bold and blatant with their plans if you do not get it now, you will never get it. I believe they plan to take out the internet to switch from 2.0 to 3.0 and believe it will happen this year. They are all set to go digital with everything and they are going to do it. Vaccines will be mandated worldwide very soon as well within the next year.

^^^^^People can argue against this all they want, I say read entangled magazine, look into darpa,D-wave,sanctuary.AI,cern, etc...... We will see people brain/computer interfaced through vaccines.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2023, 12:42:56 PM »
Most importantly salvation in Jesus Christ.

Physically? your guess is as good as mine. A secure water source, move away from people if possible, grown/raise your own food.

They have become so bold and blatant with their plans if you do not get it now, you will never get it. I believe they plan to take out the internet to switch from 2.0 to 3.0 and believe it will happen this year. They are all set to go digital with everything and they are going to do it. Vaccines will be mandated worldwide very soon as well within the next year.

^^^^^People can argue against this all they want, I say read entangled magazine, look into darpa,D-wave,sanctuary.AI,cern, etc...... We will see people brain/computer interfaced through vaccines.
Imagine this is actually a huge psyop by the vatican to drive people to deperation and finally kneel down to God

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2023, 12:44:35 PM »
But seriously tho. I feel extremely worried about the present and future. they are fucking us up from all directions. Soon we will all be shell shocked into oblivion

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2023, 01:09:02 PM »
The Vatican is all part of the beast system, they are all scumbags.

We are being hit by psy-op after psy-op, and it’s only going to keep going till the wheels fall off. The globalist want complete control, so you have the elites and the serf class, that’s it. They want everyone brain/computer interfaced to be their slaves. I started waking up in 2014, then when covid hit, I was completely awake. I drew my line In the sand, I’ve left 2 good jobs, liquidated pretty much everything I had except useful things and moved south into the middle of nowhere.

Just have a conversation with anyone, they have ZERO clue what’s coming down the pipe, they no absolutely ZERO about the WEF, Concordia, Libra, Diem. They also will not take the time to read the papers and patents on everything they have planned, it’s 100% out their for all to see. Now really is not the time to be intellectually lazy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2023, 01:10:40 PM »
coming soon
15 minute cities
food rationing
gasoline rations
Gas and electric prepaid meters that cut you off instantly as soon as you run out of your rationed amount (compulsory)

All this will be done through a social credit system in a cashless society

I also predict in 5 years time you wont be able to legally own a car in the UK

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: February 22, 2023, 01:11:44 PM »
Im pretty aware about a lot of stuff but the frustrating part is that all these realizations do not lead to me finding a solution. Fuck.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #397 on: February 22, 2023, 01:15:14 PM »
What is the solution  ???
Fuckkk

If it is true in fact that the vaccines chemically lobotomize its recepients, which seems to be a real possibility, then there is zero chance of the masses rising up and succeeding at overthrowing evil

So what then is left? Taking relief in the prospect of one day dying and leaving behind this god forsaken civilization?

Please help

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2023, 01:45:31 PM »
Yes sir 100% faith in Jesus Christ, we truly are in the days of Noah again.

Their next serious vaccine push will be the micro array needle patch, this way they can send it via mail, Amazon, ups, etc…. And you can just apply it at home, no need for appointments or Drs or nurses to administer. This will allow you into the 6g/internet 3.0 blockchain system to buy and sell, or even just move about, and possibly be able to live.

I found peace and happiness out in the middle of nowhere. I gave up a nice house in a good neighborhood for a modular that’s a pos, but had land and is very secluded. I do not want to be around people when they are begging for food or water.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: February 22, 2023, 01:47:52 PM »
Yes sir 100% faith in Jesus Christ, we truly are in the days of Noah again.

Their next serious vaccine push will be the micro array needle patch, this way they can send it via mail, Amazon, ups, etc…. And you can just apply it at home, no need for appointments or Drs or nurses to administer. This will allow you into the 6g/internet 3.0 blockchain system to buy and sell, or even just move about, and possibly be able to live.

I found peace and happiness out in the middle of nowhere. I gave up a nice house in a good neighborhood for a modular that’s a pos, but had land and is very secluded. I do not want to be around people when they are begging for food or water.
I just really wonder when Jesus is coming. If he doesnt come soon, we are totally fucked up