Author Topic: The modern world  (Read 1496 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
The modern world
« on: January 10, 2022, 07:36:14 AM »
 ::)

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: The modern world
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 07:40:05 AM »
Yeah I got real confused at a Sonic drive through the other day. Jackie was serving me and after I said man and buddy about half a dozen times old Jackie informed me he was a she. I just said well fuck me and drove off.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 07:49:43 AM »
the days are coming when Trannys start upping the dose and we got some females on 4g/week test e

"4gs/week is where the majik happens"

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 07:55:05 AM »

How this ugly weird looking shit is assuming that somebody's gonna call her?

Nobody is gonna have a chat with her.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 07:57:04 AM »

THIS IS WHEN IT ALL STARTED.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 07:58:24 AM »

THIS IS WHEN IT ALL STARTED.

THEN IT CONTINUED ON.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 08:00:13 AM »

THEN IT CONTINUED ON.

and here it reached the ZENITH.
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 09:41:18 AM »
“Andi” deserves knocked to the ground and its ribs stamped on till it coughs up blood

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2022, 09:46:45 AM »
“Andi” deserves knocked to the ground and its ribs stamped on till it coughs up blood

Darren is a big fan of non-binary pronouns and muscular men who sweat profusely.

Hey Darren, how come you didn’t meet Henda and I for a night of boozing between Christmas and NYE? Henda even ditched his wife for a week so there would be no complaining.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2022, 09:48:49 AM »
My nikka

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2022, 09:59:24 AM »
Yeah I got real confused at a Sonic drive through the other day. Jackie was serving me and after I said man and buddy about half a dozen times old Jackie informed me he was a she. I just said well fuck me and drove off.

Dude, half the fast food workers around my parts are freaks and I have no idea what they are.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2022, 10:21:30 AM »
Darren is a big fan of non-binary pronouns and muscular men who sweat profusely.

Hey Darren, how come you didn’t meet Henda and I for a night of boozing between Christmas and NYE? Henda even ditched his wife for a week so there would be no complaining.

I asked you about it on another thread!!!! I'd have been there. Where did you go?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2022, 10:23:25 AM »

Honestly, I can't stand this bullshit.

As a gay man, I hate the we've now resorted to this shit. Call me old school, but you are either a male or a female anatomically. In terms of sexual preference, I believe you are either straight, gay/lesbian or bisexual. Chopping your penis off, getting breast implants and injecting estrogen makes you no more a woman than sticking feathers up your ass make you a chicken. The same goes for women that remove their breasts and inject testosterone to look more manly. I respect their preference in wanting to look a certain way and I also don't care who they sleep with. What I find confusing is this whole sliding pronouns bullshit. I am not a very proper person and rarely ever preface a phrase by saying sir/miss. I just jump on a sentence and resort to people by their name or simply state "you".

I think we are slowly turning into a strange society. By the way, I could be very wrong and if I offended any of you, please set me straight. I am open to understanding your points of view.

"1"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2022, 10:24:12 AM »
The guys pushing the trans and "white supremacy" narrative look like the bottom guy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2022, 10:39:52 AM »
"Trans-whatzit" is the preferred all-encompassing term.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 10:42:54 AM »
Whenever I get the opportunity, I’m more than enthusiastic to commit “non-binary violence”.

It’s called, Fighting the Good Fight.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 01:47:50 PM »
glad i have no kids...

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 02:34:38 PM »

Film
Actors
Guild

Does it/they sit down to take a piss?

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 02:49:22 PM »
Film
Actors
Guild

Does it/they sit down to take a piss?

We should lure them all with vaselune and pictures of bhank bleeding asshole into one place then shoot them all  ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 02:53:35 PM »

As a gay man, I hate the we've now resorted to this shit. Call me old school, but you are either a male or a female anatomically. In terms of sexual preference, I believe you are either straight, gay/lesbian or bisexual. Chopping your penis off, getting breast implants and injecting estrogen makes you no more a woman than sticking feathers up your ass make you a chicken. The same goes for women that remove their breasts and inject testosterone to look more manly. I respect their preference in wanting to look a certain way and I also don't care who they sleep with. What I find confusing is this whole sliding pronouns bullshit. I am not a very proper person and rarely ever preface a phrase by saying sir/miss. I just jump on a sentence and resort to people by their name or simply state "you".

I think we are slowly turning into a strange society. By the way, I could be very wrong and if I offended any of you, please set me straight. I am open to understanding your points of view.

"1"

The mutilation of their bodies is what is most disturbing to me. It's no different than those people who add lumps to their face and have their tongues split  to become reptile like. Mental illness. And the way the media is trying to normalize it is beyond the pale.

There have been gay/lesbian, straight and bi people for as long as there have been humans on earth. To me, that's all very normal. But the injection of male hormones into female bodies and removal of body parts and vice versa is a pretty new thing relative to human history- just like with PEDs and bodybuilders. It is completely artificial and the mental and health impacts of it are yet to be truly figured out. It's a monster that has been unleashed and I have no idea where it is going but I can safely guess it will turn out bad. Look at all the bodybuilders now dropping dead. High estrogen levels at some point lead to heart attacks and blood clots - my mother died of a pulmonary embolism while on hormone replacement therapy in her 50's.

As for the pronouns, fuck that shit. I'll call you what I want and if you don't like it, let's fight, lol.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 03:00:39 PM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 03:29:50 PM »

;D

Binary humor reported. Ban Saturday nights.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 03:34:04 PM »

"1"
You’re right. This shit has gone too far.
T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2022, 03:20:18 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2022, 03:26:42 PM »

Hahaha that was great.