Author Topic: Squadfather R.I.P. 🇺🇸  (Read 10206 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Squadfather R.I.P. 🇺🇸
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2022, 06:52:13 PM »
When I first signed up to Getbig Sarcasm was in his prime, dishing out ownings and his underlings in the squad backing him up with further insults.

I was a young kid and when Dave was online there were times I was almost too afraid to post  :-X
And now as an old man, you waited until he died to post?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2022, 07:45:13 PM »
I have a valid excuse, I've been on a business trip with kiwiol.... 
P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2022, 02:25:47 AM »
He was a very funny guy. RIP.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2022, 02:44:27 AM »
When I first signed up to Getbig Sarcasm was in his prime, dishing out ownings and his underlings in the squad backing him up with further insults.

I was a young kid and when Dave was online there were times I was almost too afraid to post  :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2022, 11:11:07 AM »
In the end, the ultimate owning takes his life.

Who was it that outed him and chased him away from here for good?  posting the address of his trailer. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2022, 11:32:12 AM »

Who was it that outed him and chased him away from here for good?  posting the address of his trailer.

Derek Anthony got the credit, but it was Alex, and a few other disgruntle squad members that outed him, maybe Special Ed too. I also sorta remember when he started to call into various podcasts, more and more stuff came out.

In the end Dave got too comfortable. If he just stayed the anonymous Squadfather, he probably would've been here till the end.

"If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murders come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life."

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2022, 12:12:14 PM »
Derek Anthony got the credit, but it was Alex, and a few other disgruntle squad members that outed him, maybe Special Ed too. I also sorta remember when he started to call into various podcasts, more and more stuff came out.

In the end Dave got too comfortable. If he just stayed the anonymous Squadfather, he probably would've been here till the end.

"If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murders come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life."

DAAAAAAAAAVEE
PHOOOOOIOOOOONE
~

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2022, 12:38:17 PM »

You’re a Getbig historian and a scholar and I really appreciate it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2022, 01:26:28 PM »
I have a valid excuse, I've been on a business trip with kiwiol....
When is that kiwi going to be back online?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2022, 01:27:13 PM »

Truer words have never been written. Your enemies come with smiles, as your friends and they're typically the people who've cared for you over the years. Those are the people that whack you at the end.

I've known countless members that over the years have left the forum because they have lost anonymity. Also, I've seen/experienced firsthand when members who you trusted end up betraying you. It's a rotten world we live in and you never know who you can trust.

Word to the wise for younger members, keep your identity to yourself. Some people here have become friends over the years and we've spoken over the phone and established good rapport, but not everyone can be trusted with your information.

Does anyone know what Dave Mirza did for a living?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2022, 01:33:29 PM »

"1"
Residuals from all of the tiny tits he owned more than a decade ago.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2022, 01:43:58 PM »
He was really funny and original.

I remember the stories he would tell about confronting people at the grocery store and random places.

All lies, but he was actually hilarious.

The king of one line comebacks.

Once he was outed it fell apart because everyone knew he was a fat low life internet warrior.

But i think he was probably the best poster in GB history.

The Squad days were brutal.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2022, 01:53:38 PM »
He was really funny and original.

I remember the stories he would tell about confronting people at the grocery store and random places.

All lies, but he was actually hilarious.

The king of one line comebacks.

Once he was outed it fell apart because everyone knew he was a fat low life internet warrior.

But i think he was probably the best poster in GB history.

The Squad days were brutal.

But were you around for VikingPower, Goatboy, the days of Tom Prince, Bob Chick, Sean Ray, Chad Mower, SuckMyMuscle etc?

We've had many interesting posters over the years. I mean MANY. Chaos can certainly chime in on some of the greats.

"1"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2022, 02:02:00 PM »
But were you around for VikingPower, Goatboy, the days of Tom Prince, Bob Chick, Sean Ray, Chad Mower, SuckMyMuscle etc?

We've had many interesting posters over the years. I mean MANY. Chaos can certainly chime in on some of the greats.

"1"

When I reminisce, one that always stands out like a beacon is UK Gold.

His famous quote shook Getbig to its core and remains one of the greatest self ownings.
P

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2022, 02:05:03 PM »

"1"

Yeah i've been here since 2002. This is my third account. ;D

The Mower days were funny; Goatboy and VP were hilarious.

Jodels hooking up with that one guy and the picture of them posted here.

The Pro BBer meltdowns were great too.

Milos coming here to post lies trying to defend his honor.

Blockhead and Special Ed told the best stories, talented writers.

I even thought Alex23 was really funny, but he lost it over the years. At least he lived the life he spoke about, mostly at least.

SMM being exposed was one of the best, as were a lot of other people like pillowtalk and pumpster.

I just recall Sarcasm/SF being hilarious. Always enjoyed watching him make people meltdown with just a few simple posts.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2022, 03:06:46 PM »
Isn't that exactly what Johnny is doing?

squad used to make fun of johnny, i'm saying johnny shouldn't be bothered about that

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2022, 03:13:04 PM »

squad called in to special ed and blockhead's podcast, big nation radio

squad insulted alex's black wife with racial slurs on the forum, alex got his phone number from special ed, there is no evidence special ed thought alex was using it for "revenge" or anything like that, special ed and blockhead definitely preferred squad over alex

then alex used his phone number to find his real name and address, he gave it to derek anthony and he posted it on getbig showing that squad lived in a trailer with his girlfriend and her son who was allegedly black though i don't think that was confirmed

the day of owning tiny tits was over, the bully became the bullied

E

E

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2022, 03:27:19 PM »
Truer words have never been written. Your enemies come with smiles, as your friends and they're typically the people who've cared for you over the years. Those are the people that whack you at the end.

I've known countless members that over the years have left the forum because they have lost anonymity. Also, I've seen/experienced firsthand when members who you trusted end up betraying you. It's a rotten world we live in and you never know who you can trust.

Word to the wise for younger members, keep your identity to yourself. Some people here have become friends over the years and we've spoken over the phone and established good rapport, but not everyone can be trusted with your information.

"1"

Et tu,brute?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2022, 04:01:40 PM »

"1"

x2, most "bad situations" on getbig in my experience result from someone posting too much information about themself or their family/friends/coworkers/etc.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2022, 04:05:37 PM »
x2, most "bad situations" on getbig in my experience result from someone posting too much information about themself or their family/friends/coworkers/etc.

There are a select few, like Josh, Bhanks, Shaun (Shizzo), Melvin Goodrum, Taylor (TBombz) that can get away with it, but for most others, it doesn't end well.

"1"

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2022, 04:19:43 PM »

"1"

He was a greeter at Wal-Mart.  He owned tiny tits who gave him any crap when he tried to hand them a cart ... "Hahahahahaha ... Oh, brother, these fuckin' guys..."
~

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2022, 05:42:46 PM »
Squad's epic reflection in glass door photo belongs in the Smithsonian.

But was the potato chip eating pic in this thread also Dave? (as some claimed)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156111.msg2187876#msg2187876

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2022, 06:12:53 PM »
Squad's epic reflection in glass door photo belongs in the Smithsonian.

But was the potato eating chip pic in this thread also Dave (as some claimed.)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=156111.msg2187876#msg2187876

It always amazed me how many people on here sided with Dave and claimed he was this huge muscular guy based on that reflection pic.

I always knew he would be some fat dude with lunch lady arms.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2022, 10:00:58 PM »
Oh no! RIP SquadFather!!
S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2022, 12:14:45 AM »

Squadfather....check
Groink....check

Who's next?

;)