Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2021 GETBIG AWARDS (FINALS)

<< < (18/21) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Fortress on February 19, 2022, 01:09:01 PM ---I’ve won dick-all.

Fuck these awards.

--- End quote ---

Brother, if there was an 'Unfiltered Raw Consistent Brutal Honesty' Award, you'd get my vote in a heartbeat 8) (nh)

Took me a long time to figure out why I like this place so much (apart from the Big Mike Cox thread, of course ;D)  And one of the most important reasons (for me) that I came to realise is that we don't have to all like each other - hell some of us hate each other

And we don't all have to agree with each other.  We can fight like cats in a bag, and that's OK...  ...  Actually, no - it's more than OK.  There are vanishingly few places - whether online or in the 'real' world - where adults can just speak their personal truth to each other - however ugly and uncomfortable we may consider someone else's position

Thanks to Ron and the mods, we've got a little island of sanity amongst the madness here (when I read that back, I cannot believe I called this place 'sane' LOL - you're a bunch of fucking lunatics ;D)

GetBig is also no place for liars or braggarts - also A Very Good Thing

Hail Fortress!

#feeling_cute_might_delete_later

funk51:

--- Quote from: Fortress on February 19, 2022, 01:09:01 PM ---I’ve won dick-all.

Fuck these awards.

--- End quote ---
     ;D   just put your name.

Fortress:

--- Quote from: Taffin on February 19, 2022, 01:29:57 PM ---Brother, if there was an 'Unfiltered Raw Consistent Brutal Honesty' Award, you'd get my vote in a heartbeat.

Hail Fortress!
--- End quote ---

Thank you, brother! Means a lot.  :)

chaos:

--- Quote from: Fortress on February 19, 2022, 01:09:01 PM ---I’ve won dick

--- End quote ---
That was not on the awards list.

Pet shop boys:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on January 21, 2022, 07:24:43 PM ---Congrats to the winners and nominees.

You are all a part of GB history.

Be proud. Be well. Post on.

--- End quote ---

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version