Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

So my dad has covid and the wife too.

(1/30) > >>

robcguns:
My dad has had covid for 5 days now. He is 72 unvaxxed has high blood pressure,diabetes, had open heart surgery to replace a valve with a pig valve a 1.5 years ago. Had bladder cancer recently, pancreatitis, gallbladder and appendix removed, has copd from smoking from 14-67,Hasnt worn a mask ever and goes everywhere. He said he felt sick for a couple days but no big deal. His wife triple vax Ed much sicker than him and doesn’t have any health problems.

My wife is pretty sick in bed very tired,hot sweats and fever of 102.6 two nights ago. I have had a brutal headache and felt weird last few days but we shall see.

Just wanted to say my dad who really should be dead is fine.

CalvinH:
Hope they all get better from the flu.

Moontrane:
Most encouraging news about your father.  This virus is not a death sentence for the unhealthy, but it should serve as a wake-up call for them.

Hang in there, pal.

Hulkotron:
Hope they get better, take care robc.

Royalty:

--- Quote from: robcguns on January 21, 2022, 04:44:57 PM ---My dad has had covid for 5 days now. He is 72 unvaxxed has high blood pressure,diabetes, had open heart surgery to replace a valve with a pig valve a 1.5 years ago. Had bladder cancer recently, pancreatitis, gallbladder and appendix removed, has copd from smoking from 14-67,Hasnt worn a mask ever and goes everywhere. He said he felt sick for a couple days but no big deal. His wife triple vax Ed much sicker than him and doesn’t have any health problems.

My wife is pretty sick in bed very tired,hot sweats and fever of 102.6 two nights ago. I have had a brutal headache and felt weird last few days but we shall see.

Just wanted to say my dad who really should be dead is fine.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like you will test positive for Covid too. Don’t train for a few days. Even if you feel like you can. Don’t train until Tuesday or Wednesday. You will recover faster if you avoid weight training.

Do you have a sore throat?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version