Author Topic: the clot-shot  (Read 12149 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: the clot-shot
« Reply #200 on: December 14, 2022, 08:04:42 AM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhh

https://nypost.com/2022/12/14/jake-hescock-former-ucf-tight-end-dies-suddenly-at-25/

Yes he died because we didn't have the Jab .
He didn't die for himself he Died to protect us & just think how much more Dead he'd be without taking the Jab.

Isn't that Right J.oak/ Prime ??

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #203 on: December 14, 2022, 02:37:59 PM »
“Findings

From December 2020 through November 2022, we estimate that the COVID-19 vaccination program in the U.S. prevented more than 18.5 million additional hospitalizations and 3.2 million additional deaths. Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections. The vaccination program also saved the U.S. $1.15 trillion (Credible Interval: $1.10 trillion–$1.19 trillion) (data not shown) in medical costs that would otherwise have been incurred.”

Thank you again modern medicine!

❤️

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2022, 02:48:30 PM »
;D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/dr-fauci-responds-to-gov-desantis-covid-grand-jury-petition/ar-AA15hsbs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5cbc8a3d495a4ebfa67c90ad853bdfed

squinty eyed Fuckboi running scared.

“ “Part of this issue and other issues with COVID goes back to an attempt to enforce one acceptable narrative on all these issues,” DeSantis said.”

This

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2022, 04:25:40 PM »
if someone had told your wife when she was still alive that you were into men she would have thought that was a conspiracy theory and it made no sense, right?

And about the Qanon thing, this is believed to be a psyop to convince people that didn't buy into the narrative that someone is saving their asses. in my opinion it's the best troll job out there but time will tell

Your analogy is flawed. My wife knew everything there was to know about me. She would have told the person to mind their own business.

Eventually, the truth will come out. Therefore, it is a good idea to never jump to conclusions.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2022, 05:08:30 PM »

Glad she didn't die.  Had she died, Primepedo would have said it would have been worse without the vaccine and it's better than getting COVID.
[

You all come up with some idiotic comments. My daughter is a 47-year-old mature adult. She makes her own decisions. I have not told her what she should or shouldn't do since she was in her late teens.

The point is that she did not die then nor when COVID swarmed our house. All of us tested positive within days of each other and we were current on vaccines and boosters.  Everyone but me and my great-granddaughter has had more than one booster shot.

Should I decide to get boosted, it will be my choice regardless of the antivax nonsense you preach.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #207 on: December 14, 2022, 06:31:56 PM »
[

You all come up with some idiotic comments. My daughter is a 47-year-old mature adult. She makes her own decisions. I have not told her what she should or shouldn't do since she was in her late teens.

The point is that she did not die then nor when COVID swarmed our house. All of us tested positive within days of each other and we were current on vaccines and boosters.  Everyone but me and my great-granddaughter has had more than one booster shot.

Should I decide to get boosted, it will be my choice regardless of the antivax nonsense you preach.

So, you’re one of those people who’s grateful for an ineffective treatment?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #208 on: December 14, 2022, 07:03:59 PM »
“Findings

From December 2020 through November 2022, we estimate that the COVID-19 vaccination program in the U.S. prevented more than 18.5 million additional hospitalizations and 3.2 million additional deaths. Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections. The vaccination program also saved the U.S. $1.15 trillion (Credible Interval: $1.10 trillion–$1.19 trillion) (data not shown) in medical costs that would otherwise have been incurred.”

Thank you again modern medicine!

❤️

No idea what you're talking about. In Canada, Covid deaths are up:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 15,987.

And hospitalizations in 2022 are higher than 2020 and 2021 combined.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html#figure6-header

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #209 on: December 14, 2022, 08:05:06 PM »
That makes sense.

The government NEVER should have ended the vaccine mandates.

🙄

Biden his administration that’s covering for China as well as Anthony “Mengele” Fauci that’s covering for China should all be tried and executed. OAK, if you’re trolling, fine, if you’re serious about your assumptions, you’re one of the dumbest people on the planet

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/covid-origins-may-have-been-tied-chinas-bioweapons-program-gop-report

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2022, 08:29:48 PM »

What & like you don't say idiotic things & do Them - Then Come on here Trying to justify your Utter Stupidity. FFS

Had you all worn face nappies & remained only seated & 6ft apart Plus Not Being up after 10pm in your home the China virus would've left you alone.
Next Time do as You're Told & Follow The Science & The words of your Governor /MSM

Just Think How Much Worse it would've been if we hadn't taken our clot shots
to protect you.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2022, 09:48:23 PM »
They are planning another one already. The last one was called „Event 201“ and it was a pandemic exercise. C0vid came around shortly after. How convenient.
This next one is supposed to be more contagious and targeted at younger people.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/2022-catastrophic-contagion/participants.html

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2022, 11:47:09 PM »
A Panel of Retards.  ::) ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2022, 01:15:56 AM »
"Follow the science!" ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2022, 03:40:47 AM »
Thai Princess just collapsed from a heart condition while walking her dogs. She was a fitness enthusiast and only 44 years old. Maybe she worked out too hard?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2022, 04:57:27 AM »
Thai Princess just collapsed from a heart condition while walking her dogs. She was a fitness enthusiast and only 44 years old. Maybe she worked out too hard?

Must have been the climate change. Let‘s just wait for the news lady to explain what really happened. The news people are specialized in telling the truth and facts.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2022, 05:08:38 AM »
Very satisfying.

I've heard that the Thais hate the royal family, who live in luxury by screwing the working people, but nobody dares complain due to getting shot in the head if they do.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: December 15, 2022, 05:58:12 AM »
Very satisfying.

I've heard that the Thais hate the royal family, who live in luxury by screwing the working people, but nobody dares complain due to getting shot in the head if they do.

And they should. The shithole that it is despite tons of money getting into the country by tourism alone, is the reason to suspect somebody is sitting on all that dough

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: December 15, 2022, 08:49:39 AM »
A Panel of Retards.  ::) ::)
This right here tells the whole story of BS

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2023, 06:39:17 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2023, 09:28:07 PM »

UK Government Ending COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/uk-government-ending-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-for-healthy-people-under-50_5010804.html

Looks like they are starting to back-peddle without acknowledging what happened:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2023, 11:45:56 AM »

UK Government Ending COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/uk-government-ending-covid-19-vaccine-boosters-for-healthy-people-under-50_5010804.html

they're after the older & likely unwell folk who take the TAX money they want for themselves - their productive usefulness has diminished so lets not keep them Alive.

The Clot shots doing exactly as they were intended to do.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2023, 12:05:06 PM »
In the NBA they have a Shot Clock.

Outside of the NBA they have a Clot Shot.

>

Muggsy Bogues

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2023, 01:38:26 PM »