Author Topic: Video shows violent encounter with Dorchester County sheriff's deputy  (Read 3606 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V

He wasn't jaywalking and the officer knew that.  Kids play in the road all the time..please

Yeah, Chocolate, in his teens, by himself, in a neighbourhood not his own … “playing in the street”.

::)

Hop-scotch? Kick the can? Tag?

Get fucked.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Yeah, Chocolate, in his teens, by himself, in a neighbourhood not his own … “playing in the street”.

::)

Hop-scotch? Kick the can? Tag?

Get fucked.

Doesn't matter...he wasn't breaking the law...and he was walking back to the apartment he lived in.  There wasn't any reason for someone to call the police for a " suspicious person walking down the roadway"

You crackers complain to much...and it shows that you haven't evolved much from your Gaul ancestors. 
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Doesn't matter...he wasn't breaking the law...and he was walking back to the apartment he lived in.  There wasn't any reason for someone to call the police for a " suspicious person walking down the roadway"

You crackers complain to much...and it shows that you haven't evolved much from your Gaul ancestors.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
The guy was clearly breaking laws if he’s repeatedly going door to door into peoples property time again and leaving material on the doors after several times of being asked not to. You are not allowed to be a constant nuisance to a neighborhood. If the skin colors were reversed Vince you’d be singing a different tune. Whatever wrong was done to you in your past by some white person or persons has clouded your judgment in calling out what’s right and what’s wrong. 99.99% of white are struggling the same as everyone else today. Most of us just put our fucking heads down and work our asses off to get through it instead of instigating problems.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The guy was clearly breaking laws if he’s repeatedly going door to door into peoples property time again and leaving material on the doors after several times of being asked not to. You are not allowed to be a constant nuisance to a neighborhood. If the skin colors were reversed Vince you’d be singing a different tune. Whatever wrong was done to you in your past by some white person or persons has clouded your judgment in calling out what’s right and what’s wrong. 99.99% of white are struggling the same as everyone else today. Most of us just put our fucking heads down and work our asses off to get through it instead of instigating problems.

Of course he's annoyinhg.. he's a punk kid but the neighbors should have filed a police report for trespassing and definitely should not have made a call for him walking down the street. The information i give is from being an officer who booked in and checked what people were charged with

What i find is that people agree when i say something pro-police and then otherwise, its because im black

The truth is thst cop is getting fired for something that he could have just driven away from like every other cop
A

pamith

• Getbig V
Hahahahahhhaa love it. His shirt says just bring it and cops brings it and 2 seconds in ok,ok,ok,ok hahaha wonderful. I just couldn’t be a cop cause I would have just beat the bag out of that kid. Why can’t they listen at all? Why run the mouth when you can’t cash the checks? I am fully prepared to get an ass beating everyday I open my mouth.
Ok Mr Tough guy

20inch calves

• Getbig V

He WAS breaking the law. Originally he was trespassing.
irongearco.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

And harassing people... Dumb as a rock some of the Choco's..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

and your sort have commited so much crime that white folks dont feel safe anymore, hence the phone calls.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

There were even trespass orders issued against him.

He's not the victim.

He's the local neighborhood hoodlum who harasses people and trespasses on their property.

The officer is still on active duty.

It's retarded because even the MSM reports are acting like the cop attacked him for no reason. Orders were given and he was warned multiple times and didn't comply.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Ok Mr Tough guy

Beat your ass to the ground with ease. So shut the fuck up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

He wasnt doing it at the time...if they got a call in that he was trespassing it would be different. The call was for him walking in the roadway
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
There were even trespass orders issued against him.

He's not the victim.

He's the local neighborhood hoodlum who harasses people and trespasses on their property.

The officer is still on active duty.

It's retarded because even the MSM reports are acting like the cop attacked him for no reason. Orders were given and he was warned multiple times and didn't comply.

He might be the town bully but if he's not doing anything other than walking down the street.  If you want my opinion, they are likely the white people in the neighborhood making frivolous calls...i mean if they know him then why call and say there's a suspicious guy walking around????
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
He might be the town bully but if he's not doing anything other than walking down the street.  If you want my opinion, they are likely the white people in the neighborhood making frivolous calls...i mean if they know him then why call and say there's a suspicious guy walking around????

Because there is more to the story.

I don't think it's a black/white thing.

I think it's a guy with a mental problem thing or he's acting out for some reason.

You don't get trespass orders for walking down the street.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Beat your ass to the ground with ease. So shut the fuck up.

Classic. HAHAHA.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Solid belly-to-belly suplex by the officer.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
some dumb black boy who thought he was Malcolm X . Cop did it properly.
Trash like this just play the racist card.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
some dumb black boy who thought he was Malcolm X . Cop did it properly.
Trash like this just play the racist card.

There is no race factor in it.  The county is being sued for excessive force.  There is no actual proof of racism except from the neighbors and he would have done the same to a white kid although i doubt it
A

Dave D

• Getbig V

Walking in the roadway is only illegal if you are impeding traffic...street was clear and the whole country would be locked up if just walking in the roadway was illegal.   If a car pulled up and honked him and he refused to get out of the road, then he would be impeding traffic

It was a bad decision by the officer...very bad.  Should have drove away

I don’t know if you noticed but a police car pulled up to him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I don’t know if you noticed but a police car pulled up to him.

You have that if you arrest a black kid for walking in the roadway, then its going to be preceived as either being racially motivated or just petty.  The vast majority of police officers would not even bother with something like that....and it would have to be illegal to begin with.  Walking in the roadway is only illegal if you are impeding traffic which there is none...unless you consider the police car as traffic and he moved out of the way when it came.  The street is not marked with designated crossing zones so its also not jaywalking.

The fact is that once he determined that he wasnt involved in any criminal activity, he should have wrote up a report for record keeping purposes and drove away like 99% of other police officers.   He lacks the temperament to do the job and he let this silly kid get under his skin and he reacted badly.  He walked up to him and threw him down.   

He's only on the job because there is an investigation and is prob on administrative duty .  But he's going to be fired although he'd likely resign and just go to another PD.

You people can make all the arguments you want.  Ive had inmates yell and curse at me practically every day...that doesnt give me the right to go push their shit in...only when they spit on me like Derek Anthony or when i was attacked is when i layed a beating on them because they commited a criminal act

A

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You have that if you arrest a black kid for walking in the roadway, then its going to be preceived as either being racially motivated or just petty.  The vast majority of police officers would not even bother with something like that....and it would have to be illegal to begin with.  Walking in the roadway is only illegal if you are impeding traffic which there is none...unless you consider the police car as traffic and he moved out of the way when it came.  The street is not marked with designated crossing zones so its also not jaywalking.

The fact is that once he determined that he wasnt involved in any criminal activity, he should have wrote up a report for record keeping purposes and drove away like 99% of other police officers.   He lacks the temperament to do the job and he let this silly kid get under his skin and he reacted badly.  He walked up to him and threw him down.   

He's only on the job because there is an investigation and is prob on administrative duty .  But he's going to be fired although he'd likely resign and just go to another PD.

You people can make all the arguments you want.  Ive had inmates yell and curse at me practically every day...that doesnt give me the right to go push their shit in...only when they spit on me like Derek Anthony or when i was attacked is when i layed a beating on them because they commited a criminal act
Shut up you buffoon. we know your history and not the one you bring on here.