Author Topic: FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients  (Read 9258 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: FDA goes after IronMan Labs (and others) for adulterated ingredients
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2022, 10:19:04 AM »
Really, I am a scammer? 17 years in business that is a lot of scamming. I wonder why I have so many loyal customers.
Only people buying your garbage is stupid kids. One day one of those stupid kids parents will sue you and you'll be done!
T

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2022, 10:22:41 AM »
As if we have never received an FDA warning letter before. At least get my company name right you moron.

Hire Rick Collins sir, that is my advice.

Calling me a moron, while you have FDA issues and probably soon other civil issues (class action suits and more, as the plaintiff's counsel uses these types of 483 letters as basis for law suits.

Best of luck to you not burning too much on legal fees, product recalls and that whatnot. Hire Rick.

You are proud to have received prior FDA Warning Letters,  calling me a moron, hilarious to me.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2022, 11:58:04 AM »
He doesnt need to hire Collins. He does what is asked of him like he's always done, issue fixed.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2022, 12:30:17 PM »
Lots of jealousy in this thread.

Rob has nice hair.

Get over it, fellas.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2022, 04:51:38 PM »

The side of his fists even have fat rolls. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2022, 04:53:31 PM »

Distinguished

Black

Powerful

Entrepreneurial

Polarizing

Classy

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2022, 09:35:40 PM »
Only people buying your garbage is stupid kids. One day one of those stupid kids parents will sue you and you'll be done!

lol okay dude.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2022, 09:38:28 PM »
Hire Rick Collins sir, that is my advice.

Calling me a moron, while you have FDA issues and probably soon other civil issues (class action suits and more, as the plaintiff's counsel uses these types of 483 letters as basis for law suits.

Best of luck to you not burning too much on legal fees, product recalls and that whatnot. Hire Rick.

You are proud to have received prior FDA Warning Letters,  calling me a moron, hilarious to me.

Yes we need to hire a lawyer for an FDA warning letter. STFU you sound dumber than Vince.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2022, 10:00:07 PM »

They did more than ignore FDA letters...but you know that already. From PJ Telling the FDA to go fuck themselves, hiding products, lying, etc.

But don't act like you had no part in it, you made money from the whole venture so you're no different than Aaron and PJ

I honestly dont know why you and the rest of your employees have been trashing me for like a decade but its only speaks of your character.  Is it not enough that you've made all this money that you gotta pull even nore shit

Vince Aaron and PJ continued to sell the products AFTER they were told not to. They could have been ignorant of the ingredients up until they were told they were illegal.

Rob is not guilty of doing what Aaron and PJ did.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2022, 10:27:52 PM »
Lots of jealousy in this thread.

Rob has nice hair.

Get over it, fellas.

Exactly, story of my life.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2022, 10:29:42 PM »
Vince Aaron and PJ continued to sell the products AFTER they were told not to. They could have been ignorant of the ingredients up until they were told they were illegal.

Yes, and just wait for my next video. I was unable to talk for 3 years due to this pending case, the truth shall be told.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2022, 10:36:37 PM »
Goodrum is a certified dumbass and forum buffoon! The nincompoop once claimed he had an IQ of 131. Clearly, he pulled that number out of his ass! Then he paid for an online PhD and boasted about doing a thesis for a second PhD degree. While some of the stuff he says might be amusing he has no respect for facts and honesty. In other words Goodrum is a complete asshole.

He is delusional in a monumental way because he debates people who are clearly superior to him. The clueless dick continues unaware of his own stupidity.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2022, 10:52:51 PM »
Goodrum is a certified dumbass and forum buffoon! The nincompoop once claimed he had an IQ of 131. Clearly, he pulled that number out of his ass! Then he paid for an online PhD and boasted about doing a thesis for a second PhD degree. While some of the stuff he says might be amusing he has no respect for facts and honesty. In other words Goodrum is a complete asshole.

He is delusional in a monumental way because he debates people who are clearly superior to him. The clueless dick continues unaware of his own stupidity.

Hell of a post Vinny Breezeway. Hell of a post.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2022, 08:59:33 AM »

LMFAO, very well said.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2022, 09:28:07 AM »

You're still alive???
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2022, 10:02:18 AM »

I'll acknowledge that he wasn't a moron to continue working with them considering all the stuff he did but he was technically still part of the scheme.   

Jon Bravo says he's a nice guy but honestly all Rob's ever given me was a headache and has used people like Greg Valentino, Christian Duque and others to attack me, accuse me of scamming customer, making videos about me on their Youtube pages talking shit.   Other than the most recent video, the last time I even made a video about you was 3 years in which then I SAID I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH YOU!!  Ironically, everything i said in the video 3 years ago has come to fruition.

The only reason I don't like you today is simply because you employ these people who have gone after me, especially that asswipe Christian Duque who will one day get his goofy ass knocked out given all the shit he's said about other people.   Otherwise, you wouldn't even hear so much as a peep from me about it.   I honestly don't care how you run your business so let me run my business.   

As far as you having a problem with me defending Aaron Singerman is ridiculous.  I gave him my word that I would have his back and that's what the fuck I did.   I'm fully aware of what Aaron and PJ has said about me over the years...even worse than what you've said....and even when I was defending Aaron.....I know about the "gullible dumb monkey that I don't have to even give a banana to dance for me" comments btw.   But I keep my promises to people and I'm not someone to break my word....period.   
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2022, 01:08:50 PM »
Wow you kissed ass pretty hard if you know he said that and you still “got his back”

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2022, 03:05:26 PM »

Wow, if I were to post anything of mine here you would report it to the mods and tell me all I do is spam this board.

You are such hypocrite and nobody cares about your videos, just look at the number of views you get. LMAO

And you do not know Aaron or PJ and certainly have never spoken to either of them.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2022, 03:09:05 PM »

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2022, 03:10:17 PM »
just remember, they were my little employees before we started BSL, and now they are both sitting in prison for 4 years and I am sitting in my nice big house.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2022, 04:13:36 PM »
just remember, they were my little employees before we started BSL, and now they are both sitting in prison for 4 years and I am sitting in my nice big house.

Oof!  Brutal

(And may I also join with the compliments on your hair - bit h0mo)
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2022, 04:58:21 PM »

But they are also Vince's friends, he has Caliber Fitness and multiple other businesses and he is also sitting in his mobile home.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2022, 06:17:00 PM »
Wow, if I were to post anything of mine here you would report it to the mods and tell me all I do is spam this board.

You are such hypocrite and nobody cares about your videos, just look at the number of views you get. LMAO

And you do not know Aaron or PJ and certainly have never spoken to either of them.

They let you have your website address as your user name so why would i go and tell them that you spam the thread???  The only thing i ever asked them to do is to change it to a normal username like everyone else.

But you're right, i spoken to both them before many times but i've never hung out with either one of them or worked for them or with them.  To me, you're all a bunch of snakes at this point.  You are one of the most disingenuous people ever, you are obsessed with money and you are a rubik cube of bullshit.   

Just tell me one thing Rob, what would do you if i was in your face one day...would you laugh, try to fight me, try to argue your points.  One thing you will face is the feds again.  They'll eventually nail you
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2022, 06:20:25 PM »

This is exactly what i mean.  You are gloating at their situation, made comments that Darrielle was going to find another man, etc.  You are unbelievable 

I feel sorry for you. 
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2022, 08:23:12 PM »
@Vince - after the things that smarmy fuck said about you you've got every right to introduce Darielle to your Kielbasa.