Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

HANKY`S JEALOUS.......

(1/2) > >>

wes:
....of "muscle matters' and Little J`s physiques.....talk about insecurity.

Dude can never give credit where credit is due.

Can`t wait to see muscle matters build after he wins....HANKY will cry himself to sleep for a solid month.

What a dick he is....can`t compliment the guy but instead puts him down.....the consumate insecure asshole.

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: wes on May 15, 2022, 08:35:53 PM ---....of "muscle matters' and Little J`s physiques.....talk about insecurity.

Dude can never give credit where credit is due.

Can`t wait to see muscle matters build after he wins....HANKY will cry himself to sleep for a solid month.

What a dick he is....can`t compliment the guy but instead puts him down.....the consumate insecure asshole.

--- End quote ---

Give the guy a break, he has been battling anorexia, shitting blood and literally struggling to get out of contest shape. It's a miracle he manages to survive on a mere 500mg test/week.

Walter Sobchak:

wes:

--- Quote from: Skeletor on May 15, 2022, 08:52:35 PM ---Give the guy a break, he has been battling anorexia, shitting blood and literally struggling to get out of contest shape. It's a miracle he manages to survive on a mere 500mg test/week.

--- End quote ---
You`re right bro.....my bad.  LOL  :D

wes:
I CANT GET OUT OF CONTEST SHAPE.....NOT THAT I WAS EVER IN CONTEST SHAPE.  LOL  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version