Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

have you

(1/6) > >>

wes:
Anybody here ever visited Hobe Sound....I`m thinking of vacationing there?

epic is back:
you cant afford it

im in the soundings off gomez road.

bhank:
I live on Ginguite Creek which connects to Albemarle sound which connects to the Atlantic. Its supoosed to be 80 amd Sunny today can’t wait ti get back in the pool after breakfast. May go for a beach walk later. Have a job interview this afternoon the plan to squat. The Outer Banks is a nice olace to vacation in the summer we have 140 miles of sandy beaches and a sound as well you dont need to go all the way to Florida

But yes I have been to Jupiter Beach kitesurfing its nice but obx is great right now and closer cheaper for you

Hell I will let you use my guest room for 3 nights for free if you take one comparison pic standing next to me in the sun in a bathing suit. My house is 3 miles from the beach. Of course if you disrespect me I will bury you in the Dunes

webstar:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 16, 2022, 05:07:59 AM ---I live on Ginguite Creek which connects to Albemarle sound which connects to the Atlantic. Its supoosed to be 80 amd Sunny today can’t wait ti get back in the pool after breakfast. May go for a beach walk later. Have a job interview this afternoon the plan to squat. The Outer Banks is a nice olace to vacation in the summer we have 140 miles of sandy beaches and a sound as well you dont need to go all the way to Florida

But yes I have been to Jupiter Beach kitesurfing its nice but obx is great right now and closer cheaper for you

Hell I will let you use my guest room for 3 nights for free if you take one comparison pic standing next to me in the sun in a bathing suit. My house is 3 miles from the beach. Of course if you disrespect me I will bury you in the Dunes

--- End quote ---

How long have you been unemployed for? It looks like it’s about three years now? Does your criminal history impact your employment search?

Do you threaten the people who do the job interview as well?

You get disrecpected every day and do shit...

re: the cops who shut you up with your homeless ex.
Re: your homeless ex
Re: Josh
Re: Spencer calling you Brian
Re: the squat rack/ 405

I legitimately think you get disrespected ever hour/daily and this is reason you come online to act "tough"... you want to fight everyone... but you wont leave your house?

michael arvilla:
Hobe sound is very nice!  (Quiet tho) I live in Palm Beach Gardens Fl (right next to Jupiter and Juno beach ) I always prefer the Florida Keys or Marco island (when I “ vacation” because living here is a vacation lol) if peace and quiet is your thing tho Hobe Sound is perfect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version