Author Topic: Bob Chicherillo Has a New Podcast On Youtube  (Read 3703 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bob Chicherillo Has a New Podcast On Youtube
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2023, 04:18:24 PM »
Absolute train wreck. Just an utter disaster. The audio is garbage. Bob definitely needs major assistance with the technical aspects of ANY project he’s involved in. Like even basic, simple items-he needs major help. I remember he tried pitching a series pilot on here and he was the announcer in the trailer. I just remember horrendous popping of the p’s on the microphone. Bob should never be permitted to undertake a 1 man type of show. He most certainly needs handlers to help him. His wife should look into getting some form of power of attorney just to take over his everyday life to help him. He has been discarded by the industry and Father Time has had with him. Very sad to see such a waste of an opportunity given to him by the industry and turn out the way he did.
Any jerkoff thinks he can put out a podcast with a $50 microphone from RadioShack. No production, no editing, no show prep. Nevermind Bob has zero personality.  Who the fuck would listen to this

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2023, 04:21:50 PM »
Any jerkoff thinks he can put out a podcast with a $50 microphone from RadioShack. No production, no editing, no show prep. Nevermind Bob has zero personality.  Who the fuck would listen to this
amen
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2023, 04:26:40 PM »
What a god awful show. All distorted audio-zoomed up close camera angle like he’s sticking his face in a ring doorbell camera-same audio quality as well-then shoving a crumbled up bottle of water in the camera-the whole episode reminded me of when there’s an older person talking loudly on their phone in the grocery store
w

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2023, 04:29:08 PM »
Bob has a bit of the Phil Heath nose going on.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2023, 06:01:26 AM »
Every dipshit has a “podcast” nowadays

X2.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2023, 06:16:24 AM »
;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2023, 03:49:14 PM »
Podcasts are the new fart powder.

Just way too much of this shit.

Yapping about the SAME crap over and over and over.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2023, 03:58:07 PM »
Absolute train wreck. Just an utter disaster. The audio is garbage. Bob definitely needs major assistance with the technical aspects of ANY project he’s involved in. Like even basic, simple items-he needs major help. I remember he tried pitching a series pilot on here and he was the announcer in the trailer. I just remember horrendous popping of the p’s on the microphone. Bob should never be permitted to undertake a 1 man type of show. He most certainly needs handlers to help him. His wife should look into getting some form of power of attorney just to take over his everyday life to help him. He has been discarded by the industry and Father Time has had with him. Very sad to see such a waste of an opportunity given to him by the industry and turn out the way he did.

Here's the most recent show.  Bob has this huge microphone and sounds terrible.  King is just using a web camera at home and sounds fine.  He definitely needs technical assistance.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2023, 04:01:25 PM »
Maybe the giant microphone is just for show and is not functional.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2023, 04:03:59 PM »
Podcasts are the new fart powder.

Just way too much of this shit.

Yapping about the SAME crap over and over and over.

Weren’t you on a podcast way back when and you even used the term “fart powder”? I want to say I heard it with my own two ears and it was hilarious.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2023, 05:10:49 PM »
Weren’t you on a podcast way back when and you even used the term “fart powder”? I want to say I heard it with my own two ears and it was hilarious.

Indeed.

The reason I stopped was because I recognized how monotonous it all was/is.

Fortress was bored to tears.

Too much talking.

Men shouldn’t talk so much.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2023, 05:12:06 PM »
Indeed.

The reason I stopped was because I recognized how monotonous it all was/is.

Fortress was bored to tears.

Too much talking.

Men shouldn’t talk so much.

If you have the link, please post or PM it to me  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2023, 05:45:32 PM »
"You've heard of Nasser Nights...now have a listen to Mirage Mornings with Bob...."

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2023, 06:44:02 PM »
"You've heard of Nasser Nights...now have a listen to Mirage Mornings with Bob...."

;D

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2023, 09:03:34 PM »
Nasser would be a great podcast guest, it's sad he died before these podcasts became a thing, he was on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly with Bob and Dan Salomon and he was epic on there, he'd be destroying tiny tits if he was still alive.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2023, 02:08:08 AM »

Announcer: “Due to low viewership and budget cuts, we now bring you Mirage Mornings with Bob from the beautiful Schmoetel 6ex in Rochester, NY!”

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2023, 02:37:52 AM »
Probably the sound of the ice machine running in the background

LOOOL

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2023, 02:41:48 AM »
Bottom line = you have to invest in some good equipment to Have a quality podcast! (Putting that out there is hurting more than helping!) get it right and listen to it in its entirety… then post it! .. sounds like some kid in his moms basement on an Android ….  Ffs

I'm keeping track of the Steven Crowder vs Daily Wire contract negotiations (or lack, thereof) fiasco and I couldn't believe when production costs were mentioned. Steven Crowder pays out for 25 staff members in his company - now upped to 32 staff members. His production costs PER EPISODE run into 65k.

I'm not being funny but what the actual fuck, mate?

I can understand episodes where he has to get local county/govt permission to set up tables and pay for security for events outside campuses like "Change My Mind" episodes; but surely that wouldn't run above 10k? As for his studio? What the fuck, bro?

Hes: PR manager, Legal advisor, Producer, but you're telling me an episode runs into 65k? You're telling me you need 25 staff to do what say 7 could do? GTFO

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2023, 02:44:47 AM »
Bob only has 1.2K subscribers.  Goodrum has three times as many subscribers as Bob. 

What's going on here?

Bob's fucking out of his mind. He should have seen the YouTube writing on the wall a decade ago. Isn't he friends with the likes of Palumbo, etc? FUCK ME they must have told him 1000 + times to do his thing online and set up a social media presence?

BOB: What did you think? You were above putting yourself out there and thought that standing behind IFBB as a figurehead that was above self advertisement would net you a future? Fuck me, bro. You could have been the BIGGEST bodybuilding podcast BECAUSE of that association but you thought you could ride it the way you did. NOW you decide to do this? JUST LOL

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2023, 02:52:26 AM »
Few days ago -

Bob's looking old. Would not pay to hump his armpits:(.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2023, 03:31:49 AM »
I'm keeping track of the Steven Crowder vs Daily Wire contract negotiations (or lack, thereof) fiasco and I couldn't believe when production costs were mentioned. Steven Crowder pays out for 25 staff members in his company - now upped to 32 staff members. His production costs PER EPISODE run into 65k.

I can understand episodes where he has to get local county/govt permission to set up tables and pay for security for events outside campuses like "Change My Mind" episodes; but surely that wouldn't run above 10k? As for his studio? What the fuck, bro?

Hes: PR manager, Legal advisor, Producer, but you're telling me an episode runs into 65k? You're telling me you need 25 staff to do what say 7 could do? GTFO
Why are 25 staff members needed? I wonder how many people it takes for Rogan to put out an episode and what the cost is? Guarantee it's nowhere near $65K and it's the biggest podcast in the world

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2023, 03:38:21 AM »
Why are 25 staff members needed? I wonder how many people it takes for Rogan to put out an episode and what the cost is? Guarantee it's nowhere near $65K and it's the biggest podcast in the world

Agreed. It didn't make sense to me, either. Rogan spent like a million on setting up his 'studio' with the soundproofing etc and interior designers/architects. But that's just a one time cost. Same as his equipment/tech which will be sweet for years to come.

Something doesn't add up with that 65k claim. I know Crowder's big - but that's taking the piss.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2023, 03:45:19 AM »
;D

I've seen this photo hundreds of times and it still makes me LOL :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2023, 03:48:27 AM »

he's making lots of money now and assumes it will be that way forever and so sees no need to cut costs.  Not saying he'll go broke but this is the type of mindset that leads to bankruptcy in retired pro athletes and musicians.

Or, more succinctly, "a fool and their money are soon parted"

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2023, 03:58:40 AM »
Probably the sound of the ice machine running in the background

Haha! How’d I miss this post? So good