Author Topic: IFBB PRO EIREN GAULEY 6"2 310LBS TRAINS CHEST AT ORIGINAL POWERHOUSE GYM  (Read 4215 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II

Tr55

• Getbig II
Re: IFBB PRO EIREN GAULEY 6"2 310LBS TRAINS CHEST AT ORIGINAL POWERHOUSE GYM
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 06:50:29 PM »
If ever in Detroit and want to check out a badass gym check put the first  powerhouse.  Home of Tom Platz and many others.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 07:15:34 PM »
I think Getbig's own AbrahamG goes there.

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 07:51:30 PM »
Place is amazing man worked at gyms all over the United States and has equipment I've only seen there.  I'm not going yo lie it's in a rough area of Detroit,  but the people who work and train there are awesome and have signed autographs from last 4 years from actors to WWF wrestlers when they did wrestle mania 3

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 08:04:39 PM »
Place is amazing man worked at gyms all over the United States and has equipment I've only seen there.  I'm not going yo lie it's in a rough area of Detroit,  but the people who work and train there are awesome and have signed autographs from last 4 years from actors to WWF wrestlers when they did wrestle mania 3

When you mentioned Wrestlemania 3, I immediately thought of Pontiac, Michigan.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2022, 10:20:12 PM »
I liked  the gym kuclo used to train out of , another powerhouse? Is that still there ?

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 12:29:59 AM »
That's Powerhouse gym on 16 mile road in Clinton Township that's Justin Harris old gym.  The old owner sold while back , but solid gym

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 12:32:04 AM »
When you mentioned Wrestlemania 3, I immediately thought of Pontiac, Michigan.

I was at Wrestle Mania 3 largest indoor crowd in history at that time was one of the best experiences of my life .

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2022, 05:04:01 AM »
If ever in Detroit and want to check out a badass gym check put the first  powerhouse.  Home of Tom Platz and many others.

Are you talking about the one on Woodward in Highland Park?

I think Ron Love and Lenda Murray trained there too.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2022, 05:11:40 AM »
Reserving my opinions and comments until legendary muscle film critic Mike Arvilla chimes in with a soiled thong rating……

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2022, 05:17:33 AM »

Yes, that's the one. It's not Detroit as you know. It's a terrible neighborhood but great gym. If anyone wants a tranny prostitute after a good workout, this is the place to be! 🤣

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2022, 06:26:27 AM »
Reserving my opinions and comments until legendary muscle film critic Mike Arvilla chimes in with a soiled thong rating……
LOL! Well …. Usually our friend here Jeff Sygo features “ Manlets” or dwarfs ….. this guy is my height 6 ft 2” … not sure I buy he is 300 lbs / and is that lean! … like most of us tall guys he needs more legs BUT …. Solid bodybuilder! … I’d give him a solid “ 6” on the soiled Thong scale! …(this is the first video I watched the entire thing) Sygo upped his game with this one!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2022, 06:35:37 AM »
Yeah I’d say 285.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2022, 06:58:07 AM »
LOL! Well …. Usually our friend here Jeff Sygo features “ Manlets” or dwarfs ….. this guy is my height 6 ft 2” … not sure I buy he is 300 lbs / and is that lean! … like most of us tall guys he needs more legs BUT …. Solid bodybuilder! … I’d give him a solid “ 6” on the soiled Thong scale! …(this is the first video I watched the entire thing) Sygo upped his game with this one!

Damn. Can’t wait to watch! I might bring in the new year with this film!

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2022, 07:27:48 AM »

Yes that's the one

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2022, 07:30:02 AM »
Yes, that's the one. It's not Detroit as you know. It's a terrible neighborhood but great gym. If anyone wants a tranny prostitute after a good workout, this is the place to be! 🤣

Since when has Detroit had a great reputation as a whole man lol. Detroit as you know it ?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2022, 08:32:18 AM »
Since when has Detroit had a great reputation as a whole man lol. Detroit as you know it ?

I was merely stating that technically it's not Detroit.  Yes, Detroit doesn't have a great rep. Although it has made progress in the last 20 years.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2022, 10:02:14 AM »
Yeah I’d say 285.
you are being far more generous than I would be! (Here is Gunter at the same weight / height ) … I’d guess this guy is in the 250 range ….no way is he that shredded at 300 lbs …. If he was he would be winning every show he competed in and would be on the Olympia stage!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2022, 10:08:17 AM »
…….

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2022, 10:10:21 AM »
you are being far more generous than I would be! (Here is Gunter at the same weight / height ) … I’d guess this guy is in the 250 range ….no way is he that shredded at 300 lbs …. If he was he would be winning every show he competed in and would be on the Olympia stage!

Very true. I now drop him to 260ish.

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2022, 02:02:36 PM »
Well he is a legit 6'2 cause I'm 6'5 and used to working with short bodybuilders.  I believe he is 300lbs he is thick and has alot of depth front to back here is a shot from in-between sets.  I didn't weigh him myself so not saying I know for certain, but after working with pros like Evan and Justin  Compton he's 3 for 4 inches taller and very thick.  Those pics as comparison shots are apples and oranges man.  That's a professional shoot with lighting, tan and probably some photoshop and Eiren is a gym selfie.  He's lean cause he did Spain show 2 weeks before this shoot.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2022, 02:48:30 PM »
When you see these modern-day mass monsters, makes you wonder what they could do in my non-bodybuilding events. How fast of a mile could he run? Could he dunk a basketball?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2022, 03:16:58 PM »
Well he is a legit 6'2 cause I'm 6'5 and used to working with short bodybuilders.  I believe he is 300lbs he is thick and has alot of depth front to back here is a shot from in-between sets.  I didn't weigh him myself so not saying I know for certain, but after working with pros like Evan and Justin  Compton he's 3 for 4 inches taller and very thick.  Those pics as comparison shots are apples and oranges man.  That's a professional shoot with lighting, tan and probably some photoshop and Eiren is a gym selfie.  He's lean cause he did Spain show 2 weeks before this shoot.
Listen man … I’m a fan of anyone who is my height and manages to look like he does! ( I follow him on IG) … a truly ripped 300 pounds (the condition he is in the video) would be an anomaly….a true freak! … guys a bit slight in the leg department (quad sweep/ hamstrings / everything) so I would guess his weight somewhere around 250 or so … (could be wrong I’m no expert!) I hope he is a “ true 300 lbs ripped and he gives me the “ secret “ .. right now I’m in comparable condition at 230 something … that be 70 pounds more of shredded ripped muscle! …Anyways no dig at him he looks great!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2023, 02:39:03 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2023, 02:47:11 PM »
I was merely stating that technically it's not Detroit.  Yes, Detroit doesn't have a great rep. Although it has made progress in the last 20 years.

Who was the old IFBB pro that trained here. He was a polish guy, Stan I think was his first name.