Author Topic: Lee Priest - Bodybuilding should get rid of the 212lb division  (Read 4991 times)

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest - Bodybuilding should get rid of the 212lb division
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2023, 08:23:21 AM »
man I remember like yesterday several early bloomers in middle school who bragged about getting to 6ft but went to college having never set foot in a gym

surely i'm not the only one that has a huge problem with this?

I feel I haven't quite hit my physical prime yet but after two decades of lifting at the size i got to I likely won't get very much further and probably should never ever go on gear if it really does exaggerate the persons personality as I'm already super unstable

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2023, 08:27:36 AM »
man I remember like yesterday several early bloomers in middle school who bragged about getting to 6ft but went to college having never set foot in a gym

surely i'm not the only one that has a huge problem with this?

I feel I haven't quite hit my physical prime yet but after two decades of lifting at the size i got to I likely won't get very much further and probably should never ever go on gear if it really does exaggerate the persons personality as I'm already super unstable

That’s funny people bragging about height, like they had any hand in becoming taller haha. That’s like inheriting millions and bragging how successful you are, while it may be true you did nothing to get it.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2023, 08:31:16 AM »

That’s funny people bragging about height, like they had any hand in becoming taller haha. That’s like inheriting millions and bragging how successful you are, while it may be true you did nothing to get it.

and to top it off who knows what all they are doing before finished growing vertically? I guess if you have a son, don't get him in activities that stunt height like gymnastics and DO get your kid into that if its a daughter and refrain from whatever veggies activate height so she doesn't become a victim of her own success like someone I knew who was the last hope of getting me off the hedon road

I'm suspicious that I stunted my height a bit because I wanted to get into free weights because I felt I had one too many to prove to those I had to deal with, ending up trex-y with most height in my torso