Author Topic: 2023 Darwin Award  (Read 3614 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: 2023 Darwin Award
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 02:34:43 PM »
Desert stingray 1

Curious Muhammad 0

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 02:47:31 PM »
For fuck's sake, Vince. It's clearly fake.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 03:12:11 PM »

It does look fake but I’d like to hear Vince’s opinion as a veteran.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 07:54:51 PM »

I would like Vince to pause this video at the 1:28 mark and comment on the reality of it too:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 10:25:24 PM »

Where did i say it was real or fake...its just some funny shit
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2023, 01:02:07 AM »
I would like Vince to pause this video at the 1:28 mark and comment on the reality of it too:

Great movie series.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 05:15:53 AM »

In accordance with Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (38 CFR) In order to be considered a Veteran, one must have served 180 days (6 months) on Active Duty.

You don't make it to active duty unless you 1. graduate basic training aka boot camp. 2. Graduate technical school. Then if you are not a reservist or guard, you're on active duty.

Melvin didn't even get past basic training. Therefore, he's not a Veteran according to the U.S. Military

Open and closed case.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 08:03:58 AM »
In accordance with Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (38 CFR) In order to be considered a Veteran, one must have served 180 days (6 months) on Active Duty.

You don't make it to active duty unless you 1. graduate basic training aka boot camp. 2. Graduate technical school. Then if you are not a reservist or guard, you're on active duty.

Melvin didn't even get past basic training. Therefore, he's not a Veteran according to the U.S. Military

Open and closed case.

Oh wow.

Glad you posted that, Wiggs.

So reservists do not count. Canada probably has a similar definition.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2023, 08:19:54 AM »

Open and closed case.

You begged me Wiggs on PM to stop messing with you and i agreed to do so and havent said anything.  Naturally,  we are not allowed to post private messages but make it your last one about me.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2023, 08:27:55 AM »
Oh wow.

Title 38 - Section 101

(1) The terms “Secretary” and “Department” mean the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Veterans Affairs, respectively.

(2) The term “veteran” means a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service, and who was discharged or released therefrom under conditions other than dishonorable.

Wiggs is once again wrong and and its meaningless as i have never accessed any VA benefits or loans or etc.  Again, wish i never enlisted and got a band scholarship instead.

In other words...i dont give a shit

A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2023, 08:30:02 AM »
Title 38 - Section 101

(1) The terms “Secretary” and “Department” mean the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Veterans Affairs, respectively.

(2) The term “veteran” means a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service, and who was discharged or released therefrom under conditions other than dishonorable.

Wiggs is once again wrong and and its meaningless as i have never accessed any VA benefits or loans or etc.  Again, wish i never enlisted and got a band scholarship instead.

and yet....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2023, 08:31:42 AM »
Oh wow.

Reservists count when they go active and have 6 months on active.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2023, 08:38:38 AM »

You begged me Wiggs on PM to stop messing with you and i agreed to do so and havent said anything.  Naturally,  we are not allowed to post private messages but make it your last one about me.

I didn't beg you to do a god damn thing. I asked if you could put my on ignore because I couldn't put you on ignore. I was testing something. And then I asked Ron and Chaos and they didn't have an answer either and said it was weird as Chaos couldn't do it either. Ron, said said he'd look into it.

So Melvin, as usual, lying, embellishing just like you did with your veteran status.

You nor anyone else will tell me what I can or can't say on this board outside of Ron and moderators.

As usual you don't like the light shined on your lies. No one was talking to you human shit emoji.😗

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2023, 08:45:26 AM »
I didn't beg you to do a god damn thing. I asked if you could put my on ignore because I couldn't put you on ignore. I was testing something. And then I asked Ron and Chaos and they didn't have an answer either and said it was weird as Chaos couldn't do it either. Ron, said said he'd look into it.

So Melvin, as usual, lying, embellishing just like you did with your veteran status.

You nor anyone else will tell me what I can or can't say on this board outside of Ron and moderators.

As usual you don't like the light shined on your lies. No one was talking to you human shit emoji.😗

You messaged me because i was destroying you in the threads.  Either way, i was respectful enough to leave you alone to negate any "ignore" function you would have needed by not posting in your threads or about you.

You're final warning,c Wiggs because one thing onlyme taught me is how to really fuck with someone in every post they make.   

A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2023, 08:46:49 AM »
Title 38 - Section 101

What was this post supposed to prove so I'm gonna sleep your ugly ass with what you posted...

The term “veteran” means a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service, and who was discharged or released therefrom under conditions other than dishonorable.

Basic training isn't active military shit pusher. If you were in the military you'd know that. You're active when you graduate BMT and pass tech school. THEN YOU ARE ACTIVE DUTY. and it has to be for 180 days/ 6 months.

You get no benefits because you're not a veteran. No disability, no GI Bill and no VA loan. Why? You're not a veteran. You have no reason to care, because you're not a veteran.

Thanks for the help with your post, this should clear things up if you have half a brain.  :-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2023, 08:51:10 AM »
You messaged me because i was destroying you in the threads.  Either way, i was respectful enough to leave you alone to negate any "ignore" function you would have needed by not posting in your threads or about you.

No I messaged you because it was not a good look for two black men to do what we did in front of "them". Considering the ugly turn it took. Your weird ass calling fellow blacks monkeys and bongo this and that, not understanding that you're calling yourself that. Lololololol Is that supposed to insult me coming from a black person? Bad look Melvin.

No one but you believes I was being destroyed. Hope that clears things up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2023, 08:56:01 AM »
No I messaged you because it was not a good look for two black men to do what we did in front of "them". Considering the ugly turn it took. You're weird ass calling fellow blacks monkeys and bongo this and that, not understanding that you're calling yourself that. Lololololol Is that supposed to insult me coming from a black person? Bad look Melvin.

No one but you believes I was being destroyed. Hope that clears things up.

You're right, its not a good look for two black men to be arguing...so why are you starting up shit with me again out of nowhere.   I post a funny video about a guy getting blown up by a landmine and you come in and completely try to change the subject and start trashing me.

I left you alone and here you are on my doorstep again.  What's the matter with you Wiggs??  Did i not leave you the fuck alone when you asked??  You're the one who cried to Chaos and the rest of the mods not me. 
A

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2023, 09:03:00 AM »
Title 38 - Section 101

"Band scholarship" lololol. The closest thing you'd ever get to that is a Medicaid-funded gastric bypass. No one wants to hear Fat Albert huffing and puffing on a pink oboe.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2023, 09:04:30 AM »

You're
 not a good look for two black men to be arguing...so why are you starting up shit with me again out of nowhere.   I post a funny video about a guy getting blown up by a landmine and you come in and completely try to change the subject and start trashing me.

I left you alone and here you are on my doorstep again

Well at least you acknowledge that, and I wasn't addressing anything other than the fact that you're not a veteran. Which is a fact. I never addressed you directly, I addressed to poster that referred to you as a veteran and that was enough to stir you up because publicly at least here anyway, you're hanging on to that lie. Nah bruh. I'm a veteran and many others here are actual veterans and it's disrespectful to me and other veterans that you claim this. You know this but don't have enough respect so while there's freedom of speech for you to spew this, there's freedom of speech for me to correct your falsehoods with the truth and the viewers can decide. It's really that simple.

Other than that, I haven't addressed you directly and you me which is fine.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2023, 09:06:50 AM »
"Band scholarship" lololol. The closest thing you'd ever get to that is a Medicaid-funded gastric bypass. No one wants to hear Fat Albert huffing and puffing on a pink oboe.

I was quite good playing the trumpet and i enjoyed making music with others busting out those jazz songs.  I should have stuck with it

Btw fuck you and your momma
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2023, 09:17:13 AM »
Well at least you a acknowledge that and I wasn't addressing anything other than the fact your not a veteran. Which is a fact. I never addressed you directly, I addressed to poster that referred to you as a veteran and that was enough to stir you up because publicly at least here anyway, you're hanging on to that lie. Nah bruh. I'm a veteran and many others here are actual veterans and it's disrespectful to me and other veterans that you claim this. You know this but don't have enough respect so while there's freedom of freedom of speech for you to spew this, there's freedom of speech for me to correct your falsehoods with the truth and the viewers can decide. It's really that simple.

Other than that, I haven't addressed you directly and you me which is fine.

Don't be fucking coy with me and everyone else here.  You're smart enough to know to avoid the question knowing that it would provoke.

You should walk away and never speak my name or jump into my threads again.  I was nice enough to leave you alone Wiggs and you decided to get into my affairs again.  If i was claiming some VA benefits like Navy Mike then you would have every right to be on my case...but im not so get off my back or you'll get the treatment.  Yes or no, Wiggs...you want to go at it again??  I
A

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2023, 09:23:29 AM »
Goodrum is just a fat, gay, delusional, ignorant, uneducated, fake as fuck negro. Is he really claiming to be a vet? What a piece of shit you are Goodrum. It's not enough that you live in your delusional world with 3,000 businesses, yet can't afford a new washer/dryer ...but you stealing valor too? WoW.  Unbelievable uneducated ignorant gay piece of shit. Now I've heard it all lmfao. You don't claim any VA benefits not cause you dont want to, it's because you are not eligible you fat gay sack of shit. Otherwise you surely would, just like how you're on food stamps like a typical negro, yet you have 3000 businesses....lmfao. Get your fat, ignorant gay ass out the here Valerie Goodrum. I hope I don't ever run into your fat ass in NC....I'll proudly spit on your face for stealing valor. Now carry on in your trailer home with your 3000 businesses and your used washer and dryer

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2023, 09:31:11 AM »
Don't be fucking coy with me and everyone else here.  You're smart enough to know to avoid the question knowing that it would provoke.

You should walk away and never speak my name or jump into my threads again.  I was nice enough to leave you alone Wiggs and you decided to get into my affairs again.  If i was claiming some VA benefits like Navy Mike then you would have every right to be on my case...but im not so get off my back or you'll get the treatment.  Yes or no, Wiggs...you want to go at it again??  I

I'm not avoiding a damn thing. Tell everyone you're not a veteran and this thing with you, I and veteran status will end. If you keep claiming it, it will not end. Perhaps the poster was was trolling you with "you're a vet Vince" I don't know. He and everyone that reads this thread know you're not now.

What kind a fucking loser goes around in public or or the internet claiming they're veterans?

Anyway Melvin, I'm 100-0 vs. you. What do I have to gain? I know you have time to waste because you have no wife or children, I don't. You're just not worth it.   I engage you when the mood hits me. Otherwise I ignore you because you're like an ant. You're there but insignificant. You don't think I couldn't just ignore you or troll you into a timeout? Lol

You underestimate which is a mistake. I'd say, "Now scram".but I'm in your thread. So I'll do the scamming. Wanna summon me again, start defending your veteran status that doesn't exist.