Author Topic: Memphis is going to suck Saturday night  (Read 6950 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Memphis is going to suck Saturday night
« on: January 27, 2023, 04:46:28 AM »
Dindumania will be running wild!!!

After the tape is released tonight, it will be a loud - but uneventful - night.  Saturday morning will start the slow boil and Saturday night (barring rain of course) will be the tipping point.  Free weaves and Nikes for everyone by Monday.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Memphis is going to suck Saturday night
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 04:51:16 AM »
Doesnt fit the narrative 100%, but still "Cops killing innocent black guy".

Thats enough for a libturd meltdown and riot...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 05:02:02 AM »
Well it sure won't be "black on black" crime because you know outrage over that doesn't exist.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 06:01:46 AM »
It is truly wonderful that it was 5 black cops and I can’t wait to see what the rioting brings once the video is released. Who will they blame now?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 06:02:30 AM »
Allegedly from a small group of people that have seen the tape -

"Officers use their boots to stomp him to death
They HIGH-5 after the assault
One sends a photo to his g/f
Officer had photos of other assaults on his phone"

There's also talk that this was a plain clothed group of cops that stopped the guy's car,  and that's why it went so bad. They jump out on him, and he thinks it's a robbery/car jacking, and thing get worse from there.

The talk on some firearms/police message boards from cops in the area is that, yeah, the tape is indeed really bad too, so :-\.

Tape comes out at 6 pm. 50/50 on how bad it will be, if we don't see anything by Saturday night, Memphis will be ok. The weather forecasts are cold and rainy/snowy after that.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 06:08:25 AM »
Allegedly from a small group of people that have seen the tape -

"Officers use their boots to stomp him to death
They HIGH-5 after the assault
One sends a photo to his g/f
Officer had photos of other assaults on his phone"

There's also talk that this was a plain clothed group of cops that stopped the guy's car,  and that's why it went so bad. They jump out on him, and he thinks it's a robbery/car jacking, and thing get worse from there.

The talk on some firearms/police message boards from cops in the area is that, yeah, the tape is indeed really bad too, so :-\.

Tape comes out at 6 pm. 50/50 on how bad it will be, if we don't see anything by Saturday night, Memphis will be ok. The weather forecasts are cold and rainy/snowy after that.

Unreal, Even black cops have that gang animal pack mentality.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 06:12:27 AM »
Doesnt fit the narrative 100%, but still "Cops killing innocent black guy".

Thats enough for a libturd meltdown and riot...

This game single-handedly inspired an entire generation of black youths to become cops

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 06:56:18 AM »

This game single-handedly inspired an entire generation of black youths to become cops

Did this happen in Memphis recently?:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2023, 06:58:18 AM »
Like Memphis only sucks on Saturday. It has one street worth seeing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2023, 07:03:15 AM »
Dindumania will be running wild!!!

After the tape is released tonight, it will be a loud - but uneventful - night.  Saturday morning will start the slow boil and Saturday night (barring rain of course) will be the tipping point.  Free weaves and Nikes for everyone by Monday.

These be yo' peepzez 'n' sheit. 
I suggest you attend to sho' yo'  broz 'n' hoz U in da knowz.  'n' sheit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2023, 07:03:43 AM »

Lmao!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2023, 07:45:09 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2023, 07:51:46 AM »
Well, I for one  DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

How many people died yesterday? How many werebrutally murdered? Of those people how many do we know their full names?

Yet everytime it's a cop(s) and a black guy there's a worldwide shame. An outpouring of grief: Lawd please forgive us! We know not what we do! You've entrusted with the most precious of creatures, a beautiful young Negro was once again taken from us. Say his name! It was only a mattet of time before he was going to write Beethoven's 10th.

Well, fuck that. Fuck him. I don't care what the story is

You know why I don't? Well, it's because day after day, hour after hour, you can watch the most disgusting acts carried by one human being towards another: a kids brains blown out over 4 dollars worth of bus fare, an old man killed, sucker punch just for the fun of it. A 7-11 employee monkey stomped over a wine cooler, a baby left on a doorstep? Or a street corner? Or put into a microwave? And we're not supposed to care? Why is that? Because your life is useless to the narrative.

And Im not going to act like theres a snowballs chance in hell of this happening to anyone with an iota of common sense.

Im also not going to pretend like I can't figure out what the fuck is going on.

So.... 2 weeks ago some piece of shit was tased and died after acting like a complete retard. The news tried to make it a controversy but fortunately most people didn't give a shit.

A week ago some piece of shit actually SHOT a cop before being put rest themselves.  Once again the news tried to make it a controversy DOWNPLAYING the fact that this asswipe shot a cop FIRST and pretending that the subsequent rioting was somehow justified AND peaceful?

Since those didn't FULLY succeed this is now going to be the one. And as info comes out (similar to floyd, although this is actually WORSE because Chauvin didn't even kill floyd, fucking guy was  at the onset of cardiac arrest brought on by massive drug overdose before the cops even showed up while these assholes- at least some of them- actuallyDID kill this clown) so, as info comes out about everything Tyre did contributing to this situation it will be minimized/ ignored by media to inflame this story.

Well fine. Its ok. In 20 years when dindu mania comes to your town, and there is no such thing as cops. And if you're ever victimized by dindumania YOU'RE THE RACIST FOR SAYI G ANYTHING ABOUT IT and your kids - who cant pray in school or say the pledge of allegiance,  have to apologize to a starue of George Floyd every morning before presenting their Vaccine booster card before class begins- then you may see where this was headed all along.

Maybe it will sink in when 1984 is banned from public schools or Atlas Shrugged becomes a crime to read.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2023, 07:56:50 AM »
How they gonna blame this one on Whitey?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2023, 08:04:00 AM »

How many people died yesterday? How many werebrutally murdered? Of those people how many do we know their full names?

Yet everytime it's a cop(s) and a black guy there's a worldwide shame. An outpouring of grief: Lawd please forgive us! We know not what we do! You've entrusted with the most precious of creatures, a beautiful young Negro was once again taken from us. Say his name! It was only a mattet of time before he was going to write Beethoven's 10th.

You know why I don't? Well, it's because day after day, hour after hour, you can watch the most disgusting acts carried by one human being towards another: a kids brains blown out over 4 dollars worth of bus fare, an old man killed, sucker punch just for the fun of it. A 7-11 employee monkey stomped over a wine cooler, a baby left on a doorstep? Or a street corner? Or put into a microwave? And we're not supposed to care? Why is that? Because your life is useless to the narrative.

And Im not going to act like theres a snowballs chance in hell of this happening to anyone with an iota of common sense.

So.... 2 weeks ago some piece of shit was tased and died after acting like a complete retard. The news tried to make it a controversy but fortunately most people didn't give a shit.

A week ago some piece of shit actually SHOT a cop before being put rest themselves.  Once again the news tried to make it a controversy DOWNPLAYING the fact that this asswipe shot a cop FIRST and pretending that the subsequent rioting was somehow justified AND peaceful?

Since those didn't FULLY succeed this is now going to be the one. And as info comes out (similar to floyd, although this is actually WORSE because Chauvin didn't even kill floyd, fucking guy was  at the onset of cardiac arrest brought on by massive drug overdose before the cops even showed up while these assholes- at least some of them- actuallyDID kill this clown) so, as info comes out about everything Tyre did contributing to this situation it will be minimized/ ignored by media to inflame this story.

Well fine. Its ok. In 20 years when dindu mania comes to your town, and there is no such thing as cops. And if you're ever victimized by dindumania YOU'RE THE RACIST FOR SAYI G ANYTHING ABOUT IT and your kids - who cant pray in school or say the pledge of allegiance,  have to apologize to a starue of George Floyd every morning before presenting their Vaccine booster card before class begins- then you may see where this was headed all along.

Maybe it will sink in when 1984 is banned from public schools or Atlas Shrugged becomes a crime to read.

I thought the narrative was that George passing away from anything other the knee on his neck was proven false in court?

Good take though.

Systemic racism in the department made these officer’s self loathing.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2023, 08:10:38 AM »

Well said.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2023, 08:11:34 AM »

Maybe the chief is white and made them do it. Or just the daily pressure of the white man in their brains made them do it. Either way it’s definitely out fault.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2023, 08:32:02 AM »
Maybe the chief is white and made them do it. Or just the daily pressure of the white man in their brains made them do it. Either way it’s definitely out fault.

Chief of police is also some black lesbian I heard

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2023, 09:41:53 AM »
These be yo' peepzez 'n' sheit. 
I suggest you attend to sho' yo'  broz 'n' hoz U in da knowz.  'n' sheit.

I suggest you get your bedpan changed and try to enjoy your Ovaltine instead.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2023, 09:43:22 AM »

Chief of police is also some black lesbian I heard
When did Goodrum become the Chief of police in Memphis?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2023, 09:57:30 AM »
I suggest you get your bedpan changed and try to enjoy your Ovaltine instead.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2023, 09:58:15 AM »

I thought the narrative was that George passing away from anything other the knee on his neck was proven false in court?

They've been wrong many times in the past, and hard to believe anything they come up with these days.
All theatre...

Those Cops were dumb as rocks, but yeah, they didn't mean to kill Floyd, they did it via stupidity and help from his drug-induced heart-attack.

Looks very drugged up, and out of it here. (Holding a banana) monkey jokes and all...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/george-floyd-laughing-dancing-in-store-moments-before-death/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2023, 10:11:58 AM »

Weak.  Just like you. 

Try again perhaps.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2023, 10:14:04 AM »

They can't.  That's the beauty of this.  So if they start acting all niggeredly and shit.... then you know their past complaints of racism are hollow.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2023, 10:18:55 AM »
Not liking self while at a societal disadvantage will not have a positive long term clinical outcome.

You have been warned!