Author Topic: Memphis is going to suck Saturday night  (Read 6986 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Memphis is going to suck Saturday night
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2023, 01:32:19 AM »
Jerry Lawler?
Good one. I forgot about the real king of Memphis.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2023, 01:32:49 AM »
No one buys their fake "whiteys fault" bullshit, except for some of the very weak of mind libtards.
Their narrative has run its course.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2023, 02:39:30 AM »
No one buys their fake "whiteys fault" bullshit, except for some of the very weak of mind libtards.
Their narrative has run its course.

Maybe had there been ONE white cop there.

And if you’re gonna blame racism, why fire and charge the cops with a crime? They’re victims too.

Use that argument to a liberal and watch heads explode.😂

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2023, 03:00:53 AM »
Maybe had there been ONE white cop there.

And if you’re gonna blame racism, why fire and charge the cops with a crime? They’re victims too.

Use that argument to a liberal and watch heads explode.😂

Imagine being a brain-dead libturd???   ::)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2023, 04:23:24 AM »
I'm curious what led up to it. Was this at the end of a police chase? If they are not uniformed is it part of some drug bust?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2023, 05:08:14 AM »
Besides Elvis what White person would want to live in Memphis?

The area around Graceland is now black as night.

When Elvis bought the home it was on the outskirts of Memphis.

All the employees are black but most of the tourists are white.

Unless you are staying at the new recently built onsite Heartbreak Hotel (the original was a dump), stay about ten miles away and drive in to visit.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2023, 05:10:41 AM »
I'm curious what led up to it. Was this at the end of a police chase? If they are not uniformed is it part of some drug bust?

Cops were part of a street crime unit called the "Scorpion" unit that patrols high crime areas. The beaten guy's parents live in that area, a few blocks from where he got beaten. They claim he was driving reckless, but who knows, that could be real or it could be a catch all excuse to make stops in the area. I think if he really was driving reckless, we'd see it on the lead up to the video.

If he didn't resist then I don't think the beating would've been so bad, but he ran, and didn't respect their authority, so he had to get it worse. Plus they were macing each other, etc.... during the arrest, so they were extra pissed off.

I'm holding off on blaming the guy that much for resisting that much at the beginning. Five guys jump out of an unmarked car aggressively, not in traditional uniforms, but stuff that looks like it could come from any police supply store. I'd be weirded out too.

Also, to be honest, it was 5 young black guys making the stop. They probably look like the guys doing crimes themselves. Price of living in the hood.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2023, 05:56:56 AM »
Racism everywhere!

Van Jones  ???

An educated lame negro, who is thirsty for white women and received 100 million from Jeff Bezos, writing about negros who have been trained like dogs by the master to hate self. 

The Clock is ticking! There goes blacks policing their own communities.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2023, 06:03:21 AM »

Unless you are staying at the new recently built onsite Heartbreak Hotel (the original was a dump), stay about ten miles away and drive in to visit.

I've been in that area several times, including at night.  There were LOTS of fried chicken restaurants which I thought was weird until I remembered I was near Graceland.

Memphis at night was weird. People dancing and singing and hoping for a tip.  One young man did a series of back flips and more and landed right in front of me with a "Tah-Daaaah" look and arms outstretched.  He said something along the lines of "Well...Tip?"    I told him to get a real job and move.

One time I was separated form everyone as we drove across a bridge over the river and so I drove around in the heat with the windows down trying to find my way back.  I finally stopped in some neighborhood to see if anyone could help me find my way back. A few gentlemen approached me and I asked (axed?) them which way to the river and the bridge.   One man around my age said I really needed to leave before it got dark but I was safe so long as it was daylight because I was buff and that was enough to keep from being attacked. 

One of them asked me how much I could "bench".  I replied with "How much do you weigh?  Another said I was really white but when I told them I was part black they cracked up saying, What?  You gotta big dick, son?"  and I said, "Nope.  Low IQ."  Everyone laughed and there wasn't a hint of hatred anywhere.

These guys had a great sense of humor and they gave me directions and I made it back to where I was staying without any problems.  I was there with them for maybe a half hour but it was the best time I had in the Memphis area.  Memories I hope I never lose.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2023, 06:08:48 AM »
Couldn't find the footage from the helicopter. Can you link Vince.

Its on TMZ.  TMZ has link protection so you have to go to the site
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2023, 06:57:44 AM »
I don’t usually give a fuck about this type of shit but this case bothers me. He doesn’t seem like a bad guy from what I’m reading and the fact he yelled out for his mom really bothers me. These five need to go to gen pop and catch what they give. Pussy mother fuckers. Would absolutely love to be able to beat each one of these power hungry bullies to death.

Was this kid a bad guy that I’m not seeing? If he was I will not give a shit but doesn’t seem it from what I’m reading.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2023, 07:10:45 AM »

The city's done a terrible job keeping the area around Graceland tourist friendly.  There's a boarded up gas station right across the street from Graceland.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2023, 07:19:50 AM »
Those academics should realize that people have enslaved and discriminate against others regardless of race throughout all of time across the whole world.

Or those academics should realize the simple fact that the biggest racists out there are blacks themselves.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2023, 07:20:42 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2023, 08:16:15 AM »
Cops were part of a street crime unit called the "Scorpion" unit that patrols high crime areas. The beaten guy's parents live in that area, a few blocks from where he got beaten. They claim he was driving reckless, but who knows, that could be real or it could be a catch all excuse to make stops in the area. I think if he really was driving reckless, we'd see it on the lead up to the video.

If he didn't resist then I don't think the beating would've been so bad, but he ran, and didn't respect their authority, so he had to get it worse. Plus they were macing each other, etc.... during the arrest, so they were extra pissed off.

I'm holding off on blaming the guy that much for resisting that much at the beginning. Five guys jump out of an unmarked car aggressively, not in traditional uniforms, but stuff that looks like it could come from any police supply store. I'd be weirded out too.

Also, to be honest, it was 5 young black guys making the stop. They probably look like the guys doing crimes themselves. Price of living in the hood.

Thanks

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2023, 08:21:02 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2023, 10:14:32 AM »
Racism everywhere!

I hope they get these racist assholes.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2023, 10:15:19 AM »
Canadian Global[ist] News:

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2023, 11:31:11 AM »
Meanwhile in Chicago there's 50 shootings n nothing is ever said
irongearco.com

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2023, 12:15:18 PM »
Canadian Global[ist] News:

I don’t get it. Canadians love blacks so much yet there are so few of them in Canada.

Why doesn’t Prime Minister Trudeau invite a few million American inner city blacks to Canada and give them generous welfare benefits?  I’m sure he could find many takers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians

According to the 2021 census by Statistics Canada, 1,547,870 Canadians identified as Black, constituting 4.3% of the entire Canadian population.[8]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2023, 03:33:25 PM »
I don’t usually give a fuck about this type of shit but this case bothers me. He doesn’t seem like a bad guy from what I’m reading and the fact he yelled out for his mom really bothers me. These five need to go to gen pop and catch what they give. Pussy mother fuckers. Would absolutely love to be able to beat each one of these power hungry bullies to death.

Was this kid a bad guy that I’m not seeing? If he was I will not give a shit but doesn’t seem it from what I’m reading.

Seemed like a decent normal guy. Had some footage of himself skateboarding on YouTube, enjoyed photography from what I have seen/read.  This guy doesn't seem like the typical criminal whos luck ran out, or aspiring rapper. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2023, 03:36:25 PM »
remember these are the same people that celebrated the black cop shooting ashley babbit

E
E

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2023, 03:52:05 PM »
There is an HBO series starring Jon Bernthal, that reminds me of this case. It's a true story that took place in Chicago.Jon takes over for an already corrupt street-unit of cops, designed to take drugs and guns off of the streets. They are all corrupt though, taking kick-backs, robbing people at traffic stops, taking the cut off of every seizure that they make, and even covering up murders.

I didn't even know it was a true story until after the last episode, where they showed you who the actors were playing, and what happened to them after it all came crashing down. It was during the Chicago riots.

The Police Chief, the Mayor, The governor, the entire crime unit spanning years....

It was/is shocking how corrupt Chicago was.

Great mini-series.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2023, 03:52:23 PM »

Elvis wasnt that fond of dark people