Author Topic: BICEPS INFERNO !!!!!  (Read 2156 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BICEPS INFERNO !!!!!
« on: January 28, 2023, 04:06:40 AM »
 :D :D :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: BICEPS INFERNO !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 04:10:39 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 04:14:22 AM »
Most people have no clue what "muscle failure" means, have never experienced it or anything even close to muscle failure

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 04:15:17 AM »

Fuck yeah Tom!
This is training!
Forced reps, isometric holds on positive and negative, rest/pause.
I love it!  99% of people don't do this. Which is why they look the same year after year.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2023, 04:17:43 AM »
Most people have no clue what "muscle failure" means, have never experienced it or anything even close to muscle failure

100%! They are PUSSIES!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2023, 04:19:51 AM »
Tom, and The Barbarian Brothers, is my original inspiration, but sadly he’s taken this whole schtick of his way too far.

It’s become cartoonish.

The initial “coolness” of it has become idiotic.

Fact is, without considerable juicing, just recovering from his practices, in a reasonable amount of time, is basically impossible.

And that’s the best case scenario.

When I was 19 in 1989, this all seemed heroic and exciting.

Now it is goofy as fuck.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 04:22:40 AM »

Tom forgot the baby reps.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2023, 04:23:54 AM »
Tom, and The Barbarian Brothers, is my original inspiration, but sadly he’s taken this whole schtick of his way too far.

It’s become cartoonish.

Fact is, without considerable juicing, just recovering from his practices, in a reasonable amount of time, is basically impossible.

Now it is goofy as fuck.

The only thing that's changed, is your perception. It's still just as effective. If  you give your body enough rest, and proper nutrition even as a natty or clean, this is still safe and effective.

What's a reasonable amount of time? Mentzer said 4 days and even up to 7. If one can get the same results going to the gym 1/2 - 1/4th of the time, why not? Unless you just like going to the gym to fill a social void.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 04:26:51 AM »

It’s become cartoonish.

Now it is goofy as fuck.

STFU; u gotta hold on something in life ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2023, 04:54:15 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2023, 04:59:57 AM »
Fuck yeah Tom!
This is training!
Forced reps, isometric holds on positive and negative, rest/pause.
I love it!  99% of people don't do this take huge amounts of drugs. Which is why they look the same year after year.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023, 05:01:43 AM »

It’s become cartoonish.

Now it is goofy as fuck.
Didn’t you do an article about training with Platz at Gold’s? I remember it well as I was young and had dreams of greatness. (hoping I have my apostrophe’s in the correct places) ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2023, 05:28:06 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2023, 05:30:47 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2023, 05:48:17 AM »
The only thing that's changed, is your perception. It's still just as effective. If  you give your body enough rest, and proper nutrition even as a natty or clean, this is still safe and effective.

What's a reasonable amount of time? Mentzer said 4 days and even up to 7. If one can get the same results going to the gym 1/2 - 1/4th of the time, why not? Unless you just like going to the gym to fill a social void.

Without a shit-ton of stayroids you are going to go nowhere.  I have trained as Mentzer outlined in his final book and it is far too much without the recuperative aid that is stayroids.  And that's the truth about the heat! LOL!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2023, 06:00:25 AM »

Dude has no arm development and is curling 45lbs with both arms acting like it is heavy screaming like a fool and people are watching them yell at each other as he struggles to cheat curl 45lbs fucking nonsense

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2023, 06:09:34 AM »
Without a shit-ton of stayroids you are going to go nowhere.  I have trained as Mentzer outlined in his final book and it is far too much without the recuperative aid that is stayroids.  And that's the truth about the heat! LOL!

One of Mike's examples I really like is exercise tolerance is on a genetic spectrum just like height, skin color, and intelligence. I'll go even further and say so is recovery from same exercise. So while that may not have worked for you, it has worked for me and many others....clean. no drugs. Even at 43. In an untrained state if I went into the gym using these methods as I've done in the past. I know how to put on size and strength quickly due to muscle memory. The fastest way without toiling away in the gym like it's a prison sentence is HIT. It has never failed me.

There's too much anecdotal evidence that proves it works on natties/clean and enhanced. It's not question if it works at this point.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2023, 06:15:55 AM »
One of Mike's examples I really like is exercise tolerance is on a genetic spectrum just like height, skin color, and intelligence. I'll go even further and say so is recovery from same exercise. So while that may not have worked for you, it has worked for me and many others....clean. no drugs. Even at 43. In an untrained state if I went into the gym using these methods as I've done in the past. I know how to put on size and strength quickly due to muscle memory. The fastest way without toiling away in the gym like it's a prison sentence is HIT. It has never failed me.

There's too much anecdotal evidence that proves it works on natties/clean and enhanced. It's not question if it works at this point.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2023, 06:16:24 AM »

Then I am glad it works for you.  I know that when I took it verbatim as Mike said to do, I could not recover and began to decline.  I tried, believe me but it depleted me like nothing before or since.  Have fun with it!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2023, 06:18:45 AM »
anyone who thinks screaming and shouting helps you stress a muscle more that without just needs to sit on the sofa and scream and shout for a few minutes to see how much effort you actually expend doing it.

Then you will be able to realise that shutting the fuck up will allow you to put that additional energy into working the muscle.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2023, 06:28:47 AM »
anyone who thinks screaming and shouting helps you stress a muscle more that without just needs to sit on the sofa and scream and shout for a few minutes to see how much effort you actually expend doing it.

Then you will be able to realise that shutting the fuck up will allow you to put that additional energy into working the muscle.

Going to actually agree on this one

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2023, 06:39:15 AM »
Going to actually agree on this one
:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2023, 06:49:47 AM »
Then I am glad it works for you.  I know that when I took it verbatim as Mike said to do, I could not recover and began to decline.  I tried, believe me but it depleted me like nothing before or since.  Have fun with it!

To be fair Scott, when I was a personal trainer, I had many older clientele. I wouldn't dare use this on 72 year old Mrs. Jones. I'd have gotten fired or personally sued. Lol

I had IT guys that had never seen the inside of a gym I wouldn't use this on either. Why? They'd never come back. Even if effective.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2023, 07:20:58 AM »
To be fair Scott, when I was a personal trainer, I had many older clientele. I wouldn't dare use this on 72 year old Mrs. Jones. I'd have gotten fired or personally sued. Lol

I had IT guys that had never seen the inside of a gym I wouldn't use this on either. Why? They'd never come back. Even if effective.

I had a friend at work that asked to train with me.  It was shoulders and arms using a 2.5" bar.  He never came back.  He told me that it was too much.  My son only trained once with me and he said pretty much the same thing.  He said he would gladly spot me or assist me on forced reps but never again would he train that way, especially with me. 

Yup.  I stopped because I just could not recover from it in a reasonable amount of time. I think (my memory sucks) that the last time I did train genuine H.I.T. it took me about 11 days before I could train again.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2023, 08:43:22 AM »
Tom is the original Gym Idiot.