Author Topic: Happy B Day to Avesher  (Read 1565 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Happy B Day to Avesher
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2023, 09:41:27 AM »
Does getting arrested 50 times count?

Happy birthday, Josh!

I personally would assume that Josh would hate birthdays. It really is ridiculous, with some people turning into a birthday week. Seriously? Unless you are a 10 year old girl, who gives a fuck about a birthday?

Shouldn't be middle-aged men or women, that's for sure.

You're still mad that he exposed your extreme phaggotry.
~

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2023, 09:56:17 AM »
You're still mad that he exposed your extreme phaggotry.
I'm not mad at anything Josh has done. I perceived it as a wrestling storyline. We even crossed message boards, and I even joined his own board.

Josh, is whomever you want him to be. He can be your boogey man, or your late night entertainment before you go to bed.

On-site shit, Josh is a legend. Bothering multiple groups of family members on social media, is going too far. Trying to get people fired from their jobs, is going too far.

Josh brings the shock value. He is definately a first ballot, Getbig Hall of Famer, but you have to know the territory, and what Getbig represents, before you know the man.

Josh, is a polar bear. He will wander endlessly, until he finds you. Then he will eat you.

Only true Getbig Hall of Famers can distinguish.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2023, 10:38:31 AM »
Happy Birthday
Y

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2023, 10:55:01 AM »
I'm not mad at anything Josh has done. I perceived it as a wrestling storyline. We even crossed message boards, and I even joined his own board.

Josh, is whomever you want him to be. He can be your boogey man, or your late night entertainment before you go to bed.

On-site shit, Josh is a legend. Bothering multiple groups of family members on social media, is going too far. Trying to get people fired from their jobs, is going too far.

Josh brings the shock value. He is definately a first ballot, Getbig Hall of Famer, but you have to know the territory, and what Getbig represents, before you know the man.

Josh, is a polar bear. He will wander endlessly, until he finds you. Then he will eat you.

Only true Getbig Hall of Famers can distinguish.

You can always work at a different Burger King; they're mostly franchised-owned, numbnuts.
~