Author Topic: Boy Scouts celebrate the first group of female Eagle Scouts  (Read 1146 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Boy Scouts celebrate the first group of female Eagle Scouts
« on: February 21, 2021, 05:02:49 AM »
 ???

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-minneapolis-8018efd354ba18713b128776b3fda085

"Growing up in Minneapolis, Isabella Tunney followed the progress of her older brother with admiration and occasional envy as he worked toward earning the Boy Scouts’ prestigious rank of Eagle Scout.

This weekend, at age 16, Tunney will be one of nearly 1,000 girls and young women honored by the Boy Scouts in a virtual celebration of the inaugural class of female Eagle Scouts. It’s a major milestone, given the hallowed stature of a rank that has been attained over more than a century by astronauts, admirals, U.S. senators and other luminaries."

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: Boy Scouts celebrate the first group of female Eagle Scouts
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 05:22:58 AM »
 In a way I kind of get the whole girls in Boy Scouts thing. My wife was a GS leader. Her group/troop whatever it was called did a lot of hiking/camping/minor backpacking trips. Their cookie sales money cut bought them tents and paid some trip expenses. But this group was more of the outdoor unicorn of GS groups in the area. Most other groups did little outdoors. I think you’ll find the bulk of the leaders, females, have little interest or experience in outdoor stuff.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Boy Scouts celebrate the first group of female Eagle Scouts
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 08:39:39 AM »
???

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-minneapolis-8018efd354ba18713b128776b3fda085

"Growing up in Minneapolis, Isabella Tunney followed the progress of her older brother with admiration and occasional envy as he worked toward earning the Boy Scouts’ prestigious rank of Eagle Scout.

This weekend, at age 16, Tunney will be one of nearly 1,000 girls and young women honored by the Boy Scouts in a virtual celebration of the inaugural class of female Eagle Scouts. It’s a major milestone, given the hallowed stature of a rank that has been attained over more than a century by astronauts, admirals, U.S. senators and other luminaries."

How that man can look into a mirror and think he sees a man looking back at him is beyond my comprehension.  Absolutely cucked beta marshmallow. 
~