Author Topic: Liberals…defend this  (Read 1940 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Liberals…defend this
« on: September 18, 2021, 07:22:55 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Liberals…defend this
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 07:59:08 PM »

It pretty much speaks for itself.  90% of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated.  99% of deaths are the unvaccinated.  Where is the disconnect? 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2021, 08:16:11 PM »
It pretty much speaks for itself.  90% of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated.  99% of deaths are the unvaccinated.  Where is the disconnect?

You pulled those numbers out of your ass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 08:56:30 PM »

Because that’s the narrative they told you and thats the narrative you believe

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 10:38:55 PM »
BECAUSE!!

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 10:40:16 PM »
BECAUSE!!

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected

Lololololol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 11:48:55 PM »
The conservative input on this thread is what is wrong with American today
They are presented with irrefutable facts. They  simply dismiss them... it's sad

The VAST majority of COVID deaths are unvaccinated... Doesn't matter. The morons will find some dude in a white lab coat who says they are false... and 90% of GetBig will agree regardless of the facts. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2021, 12:20:55 AM »
They are presented with irrefutable facts. They  simply dismiss them... it's sad

The VAST majority of COVID deaths are unvaccinated... Doesn't matter. The morons will find some dude in a white lab coat who says they are false... and 90% of GetBig will agree regardless of the facts.

lol…your boy said verbatim “virtually ALL of the Covid deaths are from unvaccinated people…get your shot”

He’s completely full of shit. COMPLETE lie that’s not even close to proving

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2021, 01:07:08 AM »
lol…your boy said verbatim “virtually ALL of the Covid deaths are from unvaccinated people…get your shot”

He’s completely full of shit. COMPLETE lie that’s not even close to proving

You just proved Agnostics point. Thank you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 07:02:24 AM »

The lack of context with talking points is  what is wrong with America today.

How many hospitalized / deaths are from people who are obese/overweight, or have multiple comorbitites?

Why isn't that in the narrative, when there are reports of up to 75%+ hospitalizations being people who are overweight, and 95% of Covid deaths having people with multiple comorbidities?

Why isn't the Uniter in Chief telling people the fucking truth, instead of politicizing everything?

The dehumanization of the unvaccinated is causing further division, and he's a big part of that.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2021, 07:13:22 AM »

How many hospitalized / deaths are from people who are obese/overweight, or have multiple comorbitites?

Why isn't that in the narrative, when there are reports of up to 75%+ hospitalizations being people who are overweight, and 95% of Covid deaths having people with multiple comorbidities?

Why isn't the Uniter in Chief telling people the fucking truth, instead of politicizing everything?

The dehumanization of the unvaccinated is causing further division, and he's a big part of that.
Let's not forget that there is also a difference between dying from covid and dying with covid. There's a huge conversation to be had about that information alone that would change the narrative.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2021, 07:25:37 AM »
Let's not forget that there is also a difference between dying from covid and dying with covid. There's a huge conversation to be had about that information alone that would change the narrative.

Yes....that's what I'm saying - there are numbers that say 5% of the deaths died from covid.  And that's also skewed in the timeline since they are better at treating it now, and have a vaccine.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 08:26:12 AM »

Because the whole thing is essentially a fraud and has been used as a pretext for massive currency devaluation and a wealth transfer to the medical establishment. I’m hearing now that the spending totals from the United States alone over this is up to 11 trillion. This has been a huge boom for the government.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2021, 08:52:46 AM »
Because the whole thing is essentially a fraud and has been used as a pretext for massive currency devaluation and a wealth transfer to the medical establishment. I’m hearing now that the spending totals from the United States alone over this is up to 11 trillion. This has been a huge boom for the government.

I have seen this mentioned a lot.

What is the benefit of doing this?

In other words, how do the gov't benefit from Pfizer, etc making millions?

Not doubting you, just need further explanation.
Y

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2021, 09:25:55 AM »

Lol

Wanna piss off a conservative? Lie to them

Wanna piss off a liberal? Tell them the truth

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 09:47:25 AM »

You and Soul Crusher always harp on obesity.  Yet when Michelle Obama started a let's move campaign and wanted to take soda pop out of schools and put healthy menu items on our schools lunch menus you guys lost your shit. Why is that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2021, 09:47:30 AM »
You just proved Agnostics point. Thank you.

Dude…you’re telling us he’s telling the truth?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2021, 09:48:41 AM »
You and Soul Crusher always harp on obesity.  Yet when Michelle Obama started a let's move campaign and wanted to take soda pop out of schools and put healthy menu items on our schools lunch menus you guys lost your shit. Why is that?

They tried it. Kids weren’t eating it. It’s that simple.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2021, 09:50:34 AM »
They tried it. Kids weren’t eating it. It’s that simple.

Maybe so. But the point was the outrage that she wanted to address the problem.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2021, 10:01:40 AM »
Maybe so. But the point was the outrage that she wanted to address the problem.

Because if I recall, parents would send their kids to school with packed lunches and teachers, admin or whoever caught them with let’s say, chips or a candy bar would throw it out. Point is, it’s another Government intrusion. It’s not up to the school to make the the eat it. It’s the parents choice. If the school provides health options, fine but don’t force it on the kids or the parents. It’s not their place

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »

Find me a post where I lost my shit, or even better, commented on that.

I don't believe I did.

Taking soda out of schools would be fine by me.  Don't know what she was pushing for health, but I'd be skeptical given the gov't's suggested food pyramid is basically the complete opposite of what it should be.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2021, 01:30:56 PM »

Dead is dead either way. If someone with a chronic illness, gets COVID then becomes acutely ill and dies, who is to say that COVID didn't play a large part in their death. Had there been no COVID, they might have lived years longer.....no way to know that for sure. When someone who is healthy and my age succumbs to COVID you could say they died of old age. Again, had they not caught COVID they could have lived another 20 years. It is all subjective.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2021, 01:46:24 PM »
Dead is dead either way. If someone with a chronic illness, gets COVID then becomes acutely ill and dies, who is to say that COVID didn't play a large part in their death. Had there been no COVID, they might have lived years longer.....no way to know that for sure. When someone who is healthy and my age succumbs to COVID you could say they died of old age. Again, had they not caught COVID they could have lived another 20 years. It is all subjective.

Or maybe they would have died the next day, it's all subjective, right? As long as the democrats are pushing it, you'll fall in line and promote it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2021, 01:55:22 PM »
Find me a post where I lost my shit, or even better, commented on that.

I don't believe I did.

Taking soda out of schools would be fine by me.  Don't know what she was pushing for health, but I'd be skeptical given the gov't's suggested food pyramid is basically the complete opposite of what it should be.

If I'm mistaken about you, accept my apology. Sincerely.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2021, 01:58:20 PM »
Or maybe they would have died the next day, it's all subjective, right? As long as the democrats are pushing it, you'll fall in line and promote it.

There is no current information available that proves one thing or another with regards to COVID deaths....probably never will be. It does not take a genius to determine that if COVID never happened millions of people would still be alive. How many millions, that is a good question...I guess. How good, I am not sure. Like I said, dead is dead.

That a sometimes deadly virus has become a political football, is really pathetic. There is definitely a lot of fear and denial going on among people.