Author Topic: Kiwiol/ Joey for gods sake give it a rest!!!!  (Read 12115 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Kiwiol/ Joey for gods sake give it a rest!!!!
« on: July 09, 2007, 08:16:22 PM »
This is kiwiol (which you already know ;D).  Anyway, I'm laying low and not logging into my main account because I want to wait until closer to the launch date for my site and then I will come back under my regular handle.

I have a proposition to make to you.  If you come back and post on the V and get other people to, I promise great things for us all.  I worked very hard to make the V the best board on Getbig.  Trust me, mate, we can do great things together. 8)

I am asking you on your honor not to reveal this PM.  If you play along with me, I will ask Ron to make you a mod of the V.  DP is doing a good job but he can be replaced.  Let me know what you think. 8)

SS

• Getbig V
Re: Kiwiol/ Joey for gods sake give it a rest!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 08:19:36 PM »
this is what the whack job pm me to begin with.

it's so obvious what he's trying to do.

Bro in a minute I'm gonna PM you something which I'd like you to post if you can.  I've been PMing people acting like I'm kiwi and man everyone of them is taking the bait.  The PM I'm going to send you in a minute is kind of like the ones I've been sending to lots of people today.   ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 08:20:19 PM »
this is what the whack job pm me to begin with.

it's so obvious what he's trying to do.

It's kind of sad to watch someone pour their heart and soul into a forum like this just to save face on a dead sub-board.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
It's kind of sad to watch someone pour their heart and soul into a forum like this just to save face on a dead sub-board.
no doubt mate 8) :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 08:23:44 PM »
 >:( I didn't get offered a mod job! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 08:28:44 PM »
Hahahaha, good thread. I still laugh when I think off all the time that crazy fuck used to put into "official" squad posts and how he used to freak out if anyone in the squad was fighting. He actually sent me a PM saying something like "Mars wants me to kick SS and BF out of the squad, I don't know what to do mate. They are both legends, but Mars is the leader. Do you have any advice for me?" ;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
Hahahaha, good thread. I still laugh when I think off all the time that crazy fuck used to put into "official" squad posts and how he used to freak out if anyone in the squad was fighting. He actually sent me a PM saying something like "Mars wants me to kick SS and BF out of the squad, I don't know what to do mate. They are both legends, but Mars is the leader. Do you have any advice for me?" ;D

hahaha, you should've seen the pm's he was sending to me and SS telling us to just let Mars be and what not. He was going out of his way to try to mediate the situation. Rocking that little Dutch dweeb's world was glorious.

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 08:31:29 PM »

Yup... but it's kinda reassuring to see that there is some sort of Natural selections even a a fucking message board; the weirdos, stalkers, emo kids and pedos eventually get singled out and destroyed.

True good guys stay afloat no matter what.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 08:32:29 PM »
Yup... but it's kinda reassuring to see that there is some sort of Natural selections even a a fucking message board; the weirdos, stalkers, emo kids and pedos eventually get singled out and destroyed.

True good guys stay afloat no matter what.

It's definetely interesting watching how the Y/V/Y evolved over the last 2 years.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »
hahaha, you should've seen the pm's he was sending to me and SS telling us to just let Mars be and what not. He was going out of his way to try to mediate the situation. Rocking that little Dutch dweeb's world was glorious.

I honestly think that whole situation bothered Kiwi in his "everyday life". And yes, watching that little bitch Mars squirm was a riot.
E

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the "Generation 1 & 2" split up and the official "affiliates" list...?  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 08:35:17 PM »
I honestly think that whole situation bothered Kiwi in his "everyday life". And yes, watching that little bitch Mars squirm was a riot.

hahahaha, he probably stayed up until early in the morning running over a strategy for keeping the SQUAD together and pleasing both sides.  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 08:35:32 PM »
It was all for fun.  We all knew it.  Once we log off of Getbig, it's back to normal life.  Being on Getbig is like taking part in a soap opera, you follow the drama (or in the case of the legendary mod of the V, you create it 8))

No it's not.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 08:35:37 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the "Generation 1 & 2" split up and the official "affiliates" list... ;D

I remember when I somehow got made an affiliate(never asked to btw) and Columbusdude was a member. Kiwi actually told me something like "you don't have to take orders from him mate, you just can't cross him or there will be swift punishments"  ;D
E

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
hahahaha, he probably stayed up until early in the morning running over a strategy for keeping the SQUAD together and pleasing both sides.  ::)

Hahahah... when Sarcasm added me to the "Squad" ... peewee was away or something.. when eh came back he PMed him all infuriated 'cause he wasn't "consulted" ...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »
Hahahah... when Sarcasm added me to the "Squad" ... peewee was away or something.. when eh came back he PMed him all infuriated 'cause he wasn't "consulted" ...

He used to ask me if you were a double agent all the time, like I gave a fuck.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 08:39:19 PM »
Even sarcasm will admit that was not a good choice.  He should have listened to sound reason.

why are you such a yellow dog? it's genetic?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 08:40:28 PM »
Alright guys,

We've got a huge misunderstanding between the 4 of us and it's not good to have bad blood between us and more, discuss it publicly in the V board.

Here's what happened. Mars sent me a PM saying he's unhappy about Superstar and BF (which Sarcasm mentioned in the thread in the V that I later deleted) and that he wants them to 'step down'. Now when he said 'step down', I thought he meant step down from the SQUAD, which is what Superstar and Sars thought as well.

Well I got this clarified from Mars, who meant that he wanted Superstar and BF to step down from the Secret service position that he bestowed upon both of them (upon my recommendation). So, no one's saying SS and BF should get kicked out of the SQUAD, it's just a mis-understanding.

That being said, Mars, I'd like to say that SS and BF are a couple of the best assets of the SQUAD, not to mention they're some of the most loyal, visible and respected members. They have no control over what others do in the G&O. They represent the SQUAD well and fight on it's behalf every chance they get, which is all that they can do.

And SS and BF, Mars didn't mean to disrespect you guys in any way intentionally. Now that the point about threads being started in the G&O being beyond your control has been clarified, I'm sure he's willing to acknowledge, understand and move on.

Gentlemen, the SQUAD needs all of us working together in peace - we already get too much heat from the outside. So, I request all of you 3 to kindly put this incident behind and move on, without flaring the situation up further by talking about apologies, dis-respect, unhappiness etc. We've all been cool with each other so far - let's keep it that way.

Peace.

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »
He used to ask me if you were a double agent all the time, like I gave a fuck.

What he doesn't know is that Dave, Gregg (Groik) and I used to talk often off the boards and shit on each other while on just for the fun of it...

I never took that shit seriously for a second... he still does... kinda sad..  

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »

I have goosebumps of embarassment reading this...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »

This line is classic!!!! ;D

Gentlemen, the SQUAD needs all of us working together in peace - we already get too much heat from the outside.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 08:43:14 PM »
This line is classic!!!! ;D

Gentlemen, the SQUAD needs all of us working together in peace - we already get too much heat from the outside.

hahaha, that was one of his pm's he sent to SS and me trying to solve the "crisis".  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 08:44:50 PM »
hahaha, that was one of his pm's he sent to SS and me trying to solve the "crisis".  ::)

Hahahah, "Too much heat from the outside"  I can't believe he was actually being serious ;D
E

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 08:45:14 PM »

Hahahaha I bet he  spent half the day on the phone talking to his mom, asking for advice...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 08:46:23 PM »

Hahahah, "Too much heat from the outside"  I can't believe he was actually being serious ;D

hahahaha, he wanted me to talk SS out of wanting an apology to save the SQUAD.

Sounds like he was ready to die for the cause!

Hahahaha I bet he  spent half the day on the phone talking to his mom, asking for advice...

hahahahahahahaha! Either that or he just walked into the next room and asked her.