Author Topic: "Blacks less intelligent"  (Read 12258 times)

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: "Blacks less intelligent"
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 12:51:11 PM »
uh oh, here's where all the sensitive PC crowd comes out of the woodwork and gets angry because you told the truth.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 12:52:19 PM »
Next you're going to pull some racist bullshit and say that blacks are better athletes because slaves were selectively breed  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:22 PM »
Less intelligent?  Probably. But not less than those wannabe little rich white kids that try to be 50 cent and fork over their money making losers like P Diddy and Jay Z hundreds of millions of dollars.

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:36 PM »
Next you're going to pull some racist bullshit and say that blacks are better athletes because slaves were selectively breed  ;D

They were.  Europeans brought the best of the blacks from Africa to the colonies.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »
They were.  Europeans brought the best of the blacks from Africa to the colonies.

What, huh, wait..........you can't say that :o

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 12:57:55 PM »
those scumbag race baiters, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should weigh in, i can't wait to hear their opinion   ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »

they brought the prisoners from tribal wars
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 01:03:12 PM »
this is the pinnacle of the White race, comparing any black "person" to him is heresy.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »
this is the pinnacle of the White race, comparing any black "person" to him is heresy.

One can be proud to be white without that kind of shit.

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 01:13:10 PM »
Geee, do you think it had something to do with whites not letting their black slaves read or write...Then they set the slaves free and wonder "why arent these people becoming lawyers or doctors?"...Black are no less intelligent than any other race but have simply been put under different conditions that have hindered education...Black people started from the VERY BOTTOM just a few generations ago so I think they have done pretty damn good...

Asians make every other race look like total retards for the same reason...

Good thing this dumb ass spent all that time on his bullshit study...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 01:14:05 PM »
Geee, do you think it had something to do with whites not letting their black slaves read or write...Then they set the slaves free and wonder "why arent these people becoming lawyers or doctors?"...Black are no less intelligent than any other race but have simply been put under different conditions that have hindered education...Black people started from the VERY BOTTOM just a few generations ago so I think they have done pretty damn good...

:'( :'( :'( :'( epic excuse making. ::)

affy

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 01:15:02 PM »
hahaha another phony..the turd was a self hating jew

like adonis

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »

If the black community continues in its ways, 250 years from now they will still be complaining about being opressed and still will be the poorest people in the US.  They are holding themselves down and pointing fingers.  Google "naacp + ladder of accountability"  and you will find the head of the Naacp agreeing with me.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 01:16:32 PM »
hahaha another phony..the turd was a self hating jew

like adonis

hahahhaa, no he wasn't, that was A RUMOR that Heinrich Himmler used to make him more brutal towards jews and to control him.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 01:19:56 PM »
When the fuck are americans gonna realize that there is no such thing as diffirent human races.

The whole way of dividing humans into races is old and obsolete and "real" scientists barely uses that description anymore.
from incomplete data

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »
im black....im good.... ;D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »

This shouldn't matter.  Intelligence testing doesn't depend on how well you read or write, and lousy reading and writing are controlled for.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:27 PM »
One can be proud to be white without that kind of shit.

Who are these people who are " proud to be white " whenever anyone declares they pride for their race what they're doing is declaring their inferiority complex , I'm not proud to be white I'm not ashamed either but I mean there is other more important shit than declaring pride , I'm proud to treat all humans the way I would like to be treated .

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:44 PM »
I have one point. If we are all equally intelligent. Then how come when we went to Africa and bought them from thier own people, we rode over in massive ships with weapons such as guns and cannons and come from a governed society with plumbing and they were in huts, with spears and canoes. Not to mention we already created mathematics, studied astronomy, philosophy, etc.etc,etc. I treat everyone the same but you can't argue the facts.
TEAM LESNAR

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:54 PM »
Then they set the slaves free and wonder "why arent these people becoming lawyers or doctors?"...Black are no less intelligent than any other race but have simply been put under different conditions that have hindered education...Black people started from the VERY BOTTOM just a few generations ago so I think they have done pretty damn good...

What excuses do you give for the Blacks in Africa who arnt oppressed by anyone?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »
I have one point. If we are all equally intelligent. Then how come when we went to Africa and bought them from thier own people, we rode over in massive ships with weapons such as guns and cannons and come from a governed society with plumbing and they were in huts, with spears and canoes. Not to mention we already created mathematics, studied astronomy, philosophy, etc.etc,etc. I treat everyone the same but you can't argue the facts.

Nailed it in one.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »
There is no such thing as intelligence. I challenge you to define it. Some people may have more brain activity but that doesn't make them more intelligent. Blacks have contributed more to are then probabaly any single race. We wouldn't have much of the music we have today if it wasn't for blacks. Yes squad, even stuff like the classics.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 01:25:13 PM »

Because europeans had totally diffirent needs and enviroments and it was simply "luck" I guess you can say that made them evolve faster. Had nothing to do with intelligence.
from incomplete data

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 01:25:46 PM »
If the black community continues in its ways, 250 years from now they will still be complaining about being opressed and still will be the poorest people in the US.  They are holding themselves down and pointing fingers.  Google "naacp + ladder of accountability"  and you will find the head of the Naacp agreeing with me.

I agree with that...there is still a lot of hate...And society doesnt help at all by making everything racial..."the first black coach to go to the super bowl", "top earning african americans"...That type of stupid shit just makes it obvious that neither white or blacks have let slavery go...Naacp doesnt do shit but escalate the issues...jackson, sharpton = terrible for the black community...somethings has gotta change...But as far as blacks being less intelligent because of genetics that is bullshit...does that mean whites are genetically less intelligent than asians??