Author Topic: White Girl beaten by two black girls at Mcdonalds while black workers do nothing  (Read 34392 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

You know nothing about the black community.  You only see what portrayed on TV.  The vast majority of black folks like myself wants to live the American dream, work hard, and take care of their families.  That would be like me judging white people from skinheads, Klan Members, and serial killers..... :P

I live in the Bronx and have done so my whole life.   I see this shit EVERY DAY,  on my block, on th subway, on the corner, on the bus stop, etc etc.    

Please - I deal with ghetto thug hoodrat vermin daily.   They are a plague on the earth.  

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Were the girls yelling, "Idlewild"?  ??? ???
D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Two women beating the shirt out of the girl while on the floor. "They are true warriors". The dude filming the whole thing is a complete moron and watched the girl have a seizure and would not even hold her on her side.  ::) ::) Where did this happen at?  ??? ???

Anywhere in America where you have ghetto thug vermin and savages.   

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
why would you eat at McDonalds anyway? this shit seems to be the daily routine there.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
If only this were the McDonald's that Calvin managed, the incident would have never happened.

~

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I live in the Bronx and have done so my whole life.   I see this shit EVERY DAY,  on my block, on th subway, on the corner, on the bus stop, etc etc.    

Please - I deal with ghetto thug hoodrat vermin daily.   They are a plague on the earth.  

Newsflash:  The world has bad people in it.   ::)
A

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
yes there is if you read the thread title. Read the thread title again, it was meant to stir up racial tension here.

And i say to everyone, this is what you want to do to white women yourself... acording to your posts anyway with your "American psycho" themes  ::)

but help me god if it's a black person doing it to a white woman, it's SOOO super differend  :D

i do agree with you on the title nonsense.

what i do not understand is what american psycho themes are, but anyway this video summarize well everything wrong with human nature
North of Italy

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
Anywhere in America where you have ghetto thug vermin and savages.   

So, somewhere down here in the south? I have seen people getting out of hand at a Waffle House and you just get between them and call the cops. I still do not understand why someone did not just say, "stop! The cops are coming and most people just stop. The guy just films everything and is loving it all.  :-\
D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So, somewhere down here in the south? I have seen people getting out of hand at a Waffle House and you just get between them and call the cops. I still do not understand why someone did not just say, "stop! The cops are coming and most people just stop. The guy just films everything and is loving it all.  :-\

Have you seen my other thread on this in General Topics on fast food fights? 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
it's NOT USELESS violence and I'm not pretending, obviously.... western white women are exactly as I described above...

if it was a latin girl getting beaten I would be very angry, VERY.... but white girls are... just trash, man.... !!!

There are bad folks in every race.  I wouldn't be any less disgusted if two white women beat up a black woman. Or if a mexican women and an asian woman beat up an indian woman.  The all important "context" is missing from this situation.  I'm not suggesting approval of violence based upon it, but it would help explain motivation of the attackers.

It's a sad situation regardless of race or context. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Actually, I'd see that in Paris, I wouldn't be surprised. Same shit all over the world. More and more of it.

yeah, i dont see race too much here.  I could see two bald white dudes kicking the shit out of an arab guy just as easily.  hate is hate.

if i was there, i dont care who was right or wrong, i would have intervened.  Unless I was eating.  can't risk going catabolic.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
There are bad folks in every race.  I wouldn't be any less disgusted if two white women beat up a black woman. Or if a mexican women and an asian woman beat up an indian woman.  The all important "context" is missing from this situation.  I'm not suggesting approval of violence based upon it, but it would help explain motivation of the attackers.

It's a sad situation regardless of race or context.  

i do agree with you on the title nonsense.

what i do not understand is what american psycho themes are, but anyway this video summarize well everything wrong with human nature

maby you two should kiss and hold hands  ::)

I'm not talking to you homos! I'm talking about the racially tender virgins in this thread!

They are the same people who slur women everyday here, white women note you.... but when they see a white girl getting beaten by a black person somehow they change.... that's hypocrisy.

I hate white women to the guts, and that's the end of it... period.... now go fuck yourselves  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

~

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
Have you seen my other thread on this in General Topics on fast food fights?  

Yes. Look, the title is meaningless. I see Vagabond trash like this in the south all the time.....it is a different breed when you come down south. I still do not see why a Man or a Woman could not stand up and stop the fight.  ::) This shit is garbage and the world is full of Vagabond trash. There is no way that should have lasted more then 30 seconds if that.
D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yeah, i dont see race too much here.  I could see two bald white dudes kicking the shit out of an arab guy just as easily.  hate is hate.

if i was there, i dont care who was right or wrong, i would have intervened.  Unless I was eating.  can't risk going catabolic.

FBI Stats disagree with you.   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

maby you two should kiss and hold hands  ::)

I'm not talking to you homos! I'm talking about the racially tender virgins in this thread!

They are the same people who slur women everyday here, white women note you.... but when they see a white girl getting beaten by a black person somehow they change.... that's hypocrisy.

I hate white women to the guts, and that's the end of it... period.... now go fuck yourselves  :D

Have a Happy Easter!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Im the only one who found these black girls hot? specially with their rugs on...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
That video infuriated me.  Did you see her hair all over the floor?

Camera "man" has got real problems as well as the two attackers.

Is there any update on this?

Also, devilsmile, just because you've never been successful with a white woman doesn't mean they are all bad. 
R

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V

Also, devilsmile, just because you've never been successful with a white woman doesn't mean they are all bad. 

>:( >:(
D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

I see what you did there...

>:(

:)
~

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I ride the subway daily with these $%^&&*$, one really wonders even why they are on the planet.   

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
That video infuriated me.  Did you see her hair all over the floor?

This video made me extremely mad as well..Hopefully, all those involved will get there due justice soon enough.

devilsmile gets pleasure out of giving women pain..He's a sick guy..I don't know why he would hate white women when he's a very white dude himself.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
If only this were the McDonald's that Calvin managed, the incident would have never happened.

How the hell did I get involved in this ???

....and I'm not black!