Author Topic: Asswhoopin caught on tape at fast food spot  (Read 11876 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Asswhoopin caught on tape at fast food spot
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 10:08:24 PM »
Oh well, you just ruined Wigg's day  ;D

You know what they're called Groink?  Afro-Brazilian...and Brazil is 51% Afro-Brazil...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 10:26:30 PM »
You know what they're called Groink?  Afro-Brazilian...and Brazil is 51% Afro-Brazil...

You have no way of knowing their racial makeup you bloated black penis puller...furthermore they were all non-whites, so there goes your "black superiority" angle out the window, you fat , brown- skinned sniffer of men's asses  :)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2011, 10:27:23 PM »
You have no way of knowing their racial makeup you bloated black penis puller...furthermore they were all non-whites, so there goes your "black superiority" angle out the window, you fat , brown- skinned sniffer of men's asses  :)
lmfao
I

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »

Groink, I'll beat the fuck out of your old ass and make you feel your age...then well see whose better. wanna go pops?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »

Groink, I'll beat the fuck out of your old ass and make you feel your age...then well see whose better. wanna go pops?
Its nice that you posted your pic as your avatar.  Makes  us remember we are dealing with a retard
I

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »
Its nice that you posted your pic as your avatar.  Makes  us remember we are dealing with a retard

ok

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2011, 10:42:20 PM »
they are talking brazilian portuguese, so they all obviously were brazilians except for the american fat dude.
Isnt there a longer vid when one of the dudes is saying, "Yeah, Yeah!" at the end?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2011, 10:43:24 PM »

I'll punch you right in your big black nose and the Skittles you had for lunch will fly out of your ears  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2011, 10:45:27 PM »
I'll punch you right in your big black nose and the Skittles you had for lunch will fly out of your ears  :D

LMAO!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2011, 10:46:31 PM »
I'll use that huge fucking chin of yours as a heavybag beat you like you stole something.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »
I'll use that huge fucking chin of yours as a heavybag beat you like you stole something.

LOL...you ain't checkin my chin....FOOL  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2011, 10:59:53 PM »

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2011, 11:01:21 PM »
When I come to getbig, I come for the far and balanced posting...

It never fails, what you just saw are "n ggers". They come in all shapes and sizes, and races...
To not use that term on other races, would be in itself, racist...

The darker dude was swinging wildly...the dude in the jersey...well, he was down for basically the whole time, and every time he got up, he was put down...

The dude in the sweater---it was the sweater that gave him a touch of He-man strength, that or his school's BFS program...

The girls...they got the hell out...

Here is the question, if you were there, would you watch or get out or call the cops?

What would i do LOL!..

Bro in the green sweater is Clubber lang and I am his corner man. LOL!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2011, 11:04:13 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2011, 11:06:18 PM »

Hahahahahaahaaaaaa.....B ack when Eddie Murphy was funny as fuck

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2011, 11:08:38 PM »
  ;D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2011, 11:27:22 PM »
 ;)

Yes he did..

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2011, 01:15:34 AM »

Don't blame Rocky, Micky just had a heart attack. And clubber had all his training in Vietnam under Hannibal..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2011, 05:58:01 AM »
MIke Tyson...! WOW!!!!  He knows how you feel about blacks? Or were you too much of a bitch,and played the closet racist?  Golden Gloves titles and 10 yrs.experience and never went Pro?  WOW!  You must have been too skilled and no one wanted to fight with you ?? I'll tell you what.. Next time you're in Brooklyn,I'll show you how Non racists do it.. 270lbs..?  This will be the easiest fight I've had in a while,I promise.. Also,what kind of grown man speaks like you.. A lowlife,that's the type.. You can run your resume down 100 times ,but that will not change shit.. I'm no bitch.. More connections than AT&T? C'mon ....You're a closet wannabe Black.. I can almost swear I've heard that in a rap song? LOL.. You're Stupid,all the way around..

hey you're from B'klyn?...Bronx here :)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2011, 06:11:33 AM »
they are talking brazilian portuguese, so they all obviously were brazilians except for the american fat dude.

is it racist to assume all brazilians know bjj, just like all asians are ninjas?

i will , for once take the side of the colored fellas in this one.  cosby sweater could've rolled all of them without any help, and he was attacked first by someone who thought he was an extra in a cypress hill video circa 91, so good on cosby.
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2011, 06:40:58 AM »
is it racist to assume all brazilians know bjj, just like all asians are ninjas?

i will , for once take the side of the colored fellas in this one.  cosby sweater could've rolled all of them without any help, and he was attacked first by someone who thought he was an extra in a cypress hill video circa 91, so good on cosby.
Chances are they weren't Brazilian. The dark skinned dude in the white shirt says, "Yo Derr..."
one of the girls is talking and says, "I want a dog...", when the dude opens the door, the one in the sweater says, "What's up", and either he repeats it or the guy coming in says it....

This was not Brazil, too many people speaking English...
Plus, this vid was posts before and the losers were going, "Yeah, that's what's up"...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2011, 07:56:31 AM »
I want to be black lol  Your the one using BIG WORM as your handle which is from a popular series of dumb guy movies  lol

Mike thinks balck people are guys he hates them and himself.  He tried to eat one he hated him so bad.    PM me the name of your club and ill send someone by to spar with you.    See how you do. If you can handle him., You get a shot at me.
Just like I thought .. A Pvssy.. ! HE hates blacks and and turned Muslim in prison.. You and your excuses.. You're a weak punk. Now you won't fight your own battles?  I don't know why I argue with weak punk racists on here.. ? Big Worm is a character in the movie Friday..and guess who knew that without me having to say it?? Yup..You Phaggotty Wigger!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »