Author Topic: White mans Domination  (Read 14823 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: White mans Domination
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2006, 09:11:38 PM »

Someone with a little penis.

So then you're a subject matter expert on filipino penises? Had quite a few in your face, eh?

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »
A very good book is "Race, Evolution, and Behavior" by Rushton.

White dominance is partly due to inherit aggressive/competitive attitude and relative high intelligence.
"Shut the F up and train"

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2006, 09:56:54 PM »
My dad just sent this to me. I don't fully agree but it's hard to argue it when you are a white male or female....It is FACTUAL

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, Black, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-Black, Camel Jockey, guy, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.
I acctualy just read this post on stormfront.org it is a good website. linda you are fucking stupid the white man dominates because he is better plain and simple you can call me whatever you want just be sure to know that i am white and proud and why shouldnt I be? because that is racist fucl that and fuck you.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2006, 10:01:11 PM »
Scooter, is English your first language?

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »
yea it is I am a little drunk right now so fuck off. either way I am right so fuck you

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2006, 10:15:47 PM »
yea it is I am a little drunk right now so f**k off. either way I am right so f**k you

Nobody would take you seriously in any real political movement.

It's not just alcohol. You spelled priest wrong under your avatar. You are giving white people a bad name.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2006, 10:23:48 PM »
Well you are right about the percieved double standard when it comes to supporting "white" causes.  But that's the price the majority pays.  Deal with it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2006, 11:15:26 PM »
Guns, Germs and steel-jared diamond

won a pulitzer prize. deals with it from an anthropological/historical perspective.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2006, 01:16:07 AM »
When he first fired up this thread i was going to post this long thing about the West..including Meso Americans..and even the Chinese being more rational. ITs not a racial thing its a western thing..U travel to Europe/Asia/N America/S America to some extent... we have put to rest the BS. triblism/racism/religion have become topics to debate on the net or on Tv not with gun....It may all still exist but we aren't killing ourselves over it anywmore. there is way to much money to be made. I think the Chinse are the last to learn this and they are reaping the benefits of a more industrialized society. The rags have not learned this...attempts have been made but for whatever reason..tribes are more important then the green. Their own governments exploit and murder their populations. When all the colonial powers pulled out of Africa..it went to hell. They are not rational and have yet to find out what is important. Peace/stability/religious freedom/economic power
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2006, 01:45:29 AM »
Guns, Germs and steel-jared diamond

won a pulitzer prize. deals with it from an anthropological/historical perspective.
is this one any good? i was thinking about getting this one and his latest one, Collapse.

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2006, 10:57:34 AM »
Nobody would take you seriously in any real political movement.

It's not just alcohol. You spelled priest wrong under your avatar. You are giving white people a bad name.
I have no plans of ever getting into politics so I guess that is good. I didnt realize that I spelled it wrong until you said something. Thanks I will change it. See I can admit when I make a mistake  :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2006, 11:08:59 AM »
triblism/racism/religion have become topics to debate on the net or on Tv not with gun....It may all still exist but we aren't killing ourselves over it anywmore. there is way to much money to be made. I think the Chinse are the last to learn this and they are reaping the benefits of a more industrialized society. The rags have not learned this...attempts have been made but for whatever reason..tribes are more important then the green. Their own governments exploit and murder their populations. When all the colonial powers pulled out of Africa..it went to hell. They are not rational and have yet to find out what is important. Peace/stability/religious freedom/economic power

Good post, and pretty much on the money.  The Arab world, Africa, and parts of south Asia and Latin America will always be the "have-nots" of the world unless they grow the fucck up and realize that economics is far more important than religion, tribalism, or nationalism.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2006, 11:15:44 AM »
is this one any good? i was thinking about getting this one and his latest one, Collapse.

I prefer guns, germs and steel--collapse is good too, if you're interested in how humans and ecosystems interact.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »
Good post, and pretty much on the money.  The Arab world, Africa, and parts of south Asia and Latin America will always be the "have-nots" of the world unless they grow the fucck up and realize that economics is far more important than religion, tribalism, or nationalism.

That will never happen. You can't tell a retarded kid to "grow the fucck up."

Tyrone Power

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »
That will never happen. You can't tell a retarded kid to "grow the fucck up."

Are Africans,South-Asians and South Americans the retarded kids of the world?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
If South Asia is so retarded then why is India on the rise?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2006, 05:06:45 PM »

Are Africans,South-Asians and South Americans the retarded kids of the world?

Actually the retard kids of the world are the ones who aren't man enough to tell the truth but instead hide behind a bunch of lies like owning a gym and dying in a crash.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2006, 06:37:24 PM »
A man comes to your home. You greet him as a friend and treat him with hospitality all the while never suspecting that his plans are to take your home and kill you. In this situation, you are at a big disadvantage if you have a trusting nature. This is how Europeans got a foot hold in North and South America, Asia, Africa and India. The natives on those continents had no reason to think that strangers they had NEVER done anything to and treated with kindness would betray, mistreat or murder them. Deception was the Europeans greatest tool not necessarily better weapons or ships. PLEASE don't go patting yourselves on the back for being the most successful liars on the planet. It's really nothing to be proud of.

....AND the clock is ticking  ;)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »
Actually the retard kids of the world are the ones who aren't man enough to tell the truth but instead hide behind a bunch of lies like owning a gym and dying in a crash.

Can I get a shout out for Johnny Apollo?!

Hip hip... who gives a fvck.

Tyrone Power

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2006, 06:44:32 PM »
A man comes to your home. You greet him as a friend and treat him with hospitality all the while never suspecting that his plans are to take your home and kill you. In this situation, you are at a big disadvantage if you have a trusting nature. This is how Europeans got a foot hold in North and South America, Asia, Africa and India. The natives on those continents had no reason to think that strangers they had NEVER done anything to and treated with kindness would betray, mistreat or murder them. Deception was the Europeans greatest tool not necessarily better weapons or ships. PLEASE don't go patting yourselves on the back for being the most successful liars on the planet. It's really nothing to be proud of.

....AND the clock is ticking  ;)

You're delusional if you believe the natives actually had a chance to prevent the Europeans from settling on their lands.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2006, 06:56:14 PM »
It would have happened regardless of trust or not.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2006, 07:40:49 PM »
xxxlinda who the f**k are you.

sorry, john, i'm just a stupid white english girl who grew up in Canada and therefore knows very little about politics

or what ever it is you are talking about.

Let's talk about Black Man's Mess
or Asian Man's Problems......

xl
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
what were you trying to say to her again?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
People think that just because Hispanics will be a majority soon that they'll overtake whites in America, haha, gimme a fucking break!

It'll be countries like China and India challenging the white man's America, not Juan Pablo and his eight kids. haha

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2006, 08:12:32 PM »
If South Asia is so retarded then why is India on the rise?

I said "parts" of south Asia...I wasn't really thinking about India; moreso Indonesia, Malaysia, the -stan's, Whateverthehell Burma is calling themselves these days, and Sri Lanka. Although India needs to keep their eyes on the ball and keep this thing with the Pakis, as well as the problems with their own Muslims and Sikhs in check or they could easily fall back into the shitter. They have a billion people and a good number of them speak English, yet it's taken them this long to be "on the rise", mainly due to that.
Ron: "I am lazy."